The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 07:40 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon
a fact, charles and diana was in the expo canada 1986, somedoby remember?
diana have a faint in public, charles ignored her completely, I have the tape.
I think in 1986 he couln't stand her anymore. Poor man.

Old 11-26-2005, 07:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

diana have a faint for the bulimia and charles go on with if nothing happend.
You remenber, how diana was dressed?

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 07:41 PM

Quote:
diana have a faint for the bulimia
I'm an actor - I recognise a prat fall when I see one.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

you know something about bulimia?
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 07:44 PM

It was nothing to do with bulimia. It was an obvious prat fall. It was an attempt to get attention.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:44 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
I think I remember seeing that. The girl deserved an oscar. She must have been trained by Gerry Cottle.
She deserved a treatment and she deserved Love, not an oscar. That's not a very nice thing to say about someone who had a faint in public. It could happend to everyone.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

when a person noy eat for days (or eat bad) the body lost energy, (i have some similar but for depression). the faint happend when the body no have energy.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 07:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

when charles fell of the horse was deserved 3 oscars
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 07:50 PM

Look - I may not be an expert in medical matters but I do consider myself I bit of an expert when it comes to professional trips and falls - Norman Wisdom is the master of them. Fainting and falling, tripping etc so that it looks totally real but if you know what to look for you can tell its a prat fall. Diana did a prat fall - not a good one, but it'd pass for a faint. Of course, its attributed to Bulimia but I'll bet my false eyelashes that that was a prat fall.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Heir Presumptive

think you want think, the charles's actitud are the importat.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 07:54 PM

If he recognised it was a prat fall he had no need to worry did he?
Old 11-26-2005, 07:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

think you want think.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 08:02 PM

Look, I'm trying to put a different point of view across so don't get a strop on. That doesn't add anything. IMO, as an actor and a frequent 'faller', I though her faint was a prat fall. If Charles knew that it was a prat fall as well, he would be less likely to show concern that if it was a real fall. Makes sense to me.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Look, I'm trying to put a different point of view across so don't get a strop on. That doesn't add anything. IMO, as an actor and a frequent 'faller', I though her faint was a prat fall. If Charles knew that it was a prat fall as well, he would be less likely to show concern that if it was a real fall. Makes sense to me.
Please drop it Beatrixfan! We all know Diana was suffering from bulimia- a very serious potentially fatal disease. The undernourishment could well have caused her to faint, whether you think it actually did or not.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:07 PM

I'm not saying she didn't suffer from bulimia - I'm not a monster. She has my sympathy on that level but I don't believe that that 'faint' was genuine and I am putting that belief forward.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina
But, as far as I know, this ex-girlfriends leaved him when he got engaged.
Remember Anna Wallace who refused to kowtow to Charles. Several books, including The Windsor Knot by Christopher Wilson, states that Anna would not tolerate Charles' selfishness and his "friendship" with Camilla. Supposedly, Charles wanted to marry Anna and proposed not long before he did to Diana and she wouldn't do it because she was older and mature enough to see what was going on. Unfortunately, Diana couldn't.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:16 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
I'm not saying she didn't suffer from bulimia - I'm not a monster. She has my sympathy on that level but I don't believe that that 'faint' was genuine and I am putting that belief forward.
We will never know for sure. What we do know is that Diana was capable of histrionics as a cry for help and attention. One example is when she threw herself down the stairs while pregnant with William.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:18 PM

Yes - and when she through Raine Spencer down the stairs. And the liberal use of mascara in Panorama so that only the slightest water would make it run. The batting of the eyelashes - she was a generally good actress but then most of the Royal Family are.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakodas
We will never know for sure. What we do know is that Diana was capable of histrionics as a cry for help and attention. One example is when she threw herself down the stairs while pregnant with William.
sorry, you thinf that a women can whanted lost her first baby for histery?
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 08:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon
sorry, you thinf that a women can whanted lost her first baby for histery?
I apologize but I do not understand your question.

Closed Thread

Tags
camilla, diana princess of wales, duchess of cornwall, prince charles, prince of wales, princess diana, relationships