The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2005, 04:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by corazon
Diana want married with charles because she love him.
And if camilla wanted a charles's happy marriege what she not move away?
was mre easy to be lover than wife.
I have people I was friends with, even those I went out with, who are now married to other people. We have a lot of history together. Are you seriously saying that when you marry you must drop these lifelong friends?
That as the ex girlfriend, I must stay away and/or move.

Old 11-26-2005, 04:46 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
You are quite right and we are seeing it in action on this thread. :)
Ah well, I'm back in action now. At least the conversation is a little more intelligent now. :)

Old 11-26-2005, 04:47 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel
Why do you believe Charles was in love with Camilla when he married Diana? Because Diana said so?
Because Diana said so, and because all books about them say so. And I think it's impossible all books saying the same wrong thing.
Camilla went to the wedding of Charles. Diana tried to find her in the Church. When a bride does this is because she has very strong reasons. And we all know this reasons were true.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:48 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Regina,

you haven't answered my question.

Why do you believe that Charles was with Camilla when he married Diana? Because Diana said so?
I was replying to you! :)
Old 11-26-2005, 04:49 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
i dont want nothing, this happend and I don't said it. charles ever was in love with camilla, before and later to marriage diana.
you can looking for the information for you own.
corazon, you're making a statement and I'm asking you to provide facts. That is reasonable isn't it? Why make defamatory statements and then just tell other people to look up the facts themselves?

Unless the facts are not there.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina
Because Diana said so, and because all books about them say so. And I think it's impossible all books saying the same wrong thing.
Camilla went to the wedding of Charles. Diana tried to find her in the Church. When a bride does this is because she has very strong reasons. And we all know this reasons were true.
no only diana said, many people was witness not only diana, all britannia's tripulations know about camilla's photos is honeymoon and the two C in a charles's jewel.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 04:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
corazon, you're making a statement and I'm asking you to provide facts. That is reasonable isn't it? Why make defamatory statements and then just tell other people to look up the facts themselves?

Unless the facts are not there.
you want fact, well I will search facts for you.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 04:52 PM
Gentry

Quote:
charles in 1994 in the interview said than he was faithful until everything came down. there are many tests that it was lie
Corazon, the woman on the train incident was in November 1980, a few months before the engagement. Charles did not claim to be faithful before the wedding, only after it.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Camilla went to the wedding of Charles. Diana tried to find her in the Church. .
When you are walking down the aisle, you do not have the thought or opportunity to 'look' for anyone! I'm quite certain that this was just something else Diana made up.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
I was replying to you! :)
You mean this?

Quote:
And she was the ideal girl: naife, without experience with men, shy and insecure. Camilla couldn't be more supportive... she was the perfect match-maker to Charles! What they never thought was that Diana became so strong and cause to their relationship so many troubles.

Camilla didn't want to be his wife or become Queen, I agree. She only wanted the nice parte of it. The duties were to Diana, and the pleasure to Camilla.
Because Camilla thought Diana would make a good wife? I know friends who vouch for their friend's lovers. I've done it for friends myself. It doesn't mean that I'm intending to have an affair with them.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
That as the ex girlfriend, I must stay away and/or move.
For a question of Education and Respect, ex-girlfriends shouldn't be always around the new couple, like Camilla did. Of course they can be close friends, but with some distance.
Camilla didn't get much education in home, for sure, or she would know when a couple is getting married they need privacy and they have to face things together and alone. I know, and everybody know, Camilla tried to friends with Diana. There are several pics of both together (I don't have them right now, but they exist). And she did that knowing her true feelings were be with Charles, Diana's huband. When we have friends like this... who needs enemies?...
Old 11-26-2005, 04:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by una
Corazon, the woman on the train incident was in November 1980, a few months before the engagement. Charles did not claim to be faithful before the wedding, only after it.
yes, was in november, diana was her girlfriend.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 04:56 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
You mean this?
No ysbel :). I mean this:
Quote:
Because Diana said so, and because all books about them say so. And I think it's impossible all books saying the same wrong thing.Camilla went to the wedding of Charles. Diana tried to find her in the Church. When a bride does this is because she has very strong reasons. And we all know this reasons were true.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:59 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

OK now I got it.

Quote:
Regina, all the books were published long after the marriage started. As far as I know, all the allegations stemmed from Diana's original statements in Andrew Morton's book. So she still was the source.

Camilla, being a friend of Charles, would have been at the wedding; if she had been his mistress, it would be a strange sight for her to be there. Diana didn't have to look for her in church. She was sitting right next to the aisle. Diana couldn't miss her if she tried.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

yes, all the book (official, brographer and not) can be wrong.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 05:00 PM

Quote:
yes, all the book (official, brographer and not) can be wrong
LOL. Yes it can. Look at Mein Kampf.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
LOL. Yes it can. Look at Mein Kampf.
and the anothers?
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-26-2005, 05:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

[
Quote:
quote=Regina]For a question of Education and Respect, ex-girlfriends shouldn't be always around the new couple, like Camilla did. Of course they can be close friends, but with some distance.
Camilla didn't get much education in home, for sure, or she would know when a couple is getting married they need privacy and they have to face things together and alone. quote]
One of my now best friends married an ex fiance, they were always dragging me along with them but, She wasn't insecure and took the friendship on offer for what it was, friendship. It's called being an adult!
Old 11-26-2005, 05:03 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
For a question of Education and Respect, ex-girlfriends shouldn't be always around the new couple, like Camilla did. Of course they can be close friends, but with some distance.
Camilla didn't get much education in home, for sure, or she would know when a couple is getting married they need privacy and they have to face things together and alone. I know, and everybody know, Camilla tried to friends with Diana. There are several pics of both together (I don't have them right now, but they exist). And she did that knowing her true feelings were be with Charles, Diana's huband. When we have friends like this... who needs enemies?...
As did Charles' other women friends. This is coming down to a preference. Some women can't stand for their significant other to be around any female friends or ex-girlfriends. For others its less important. It doesn't necessarily mean that a man is having an affair if he keeps a friendship with an old girlfriend especially if like Charles he's had several girlfriends since then.

What people forget is that Charles had several girlfriends between Camilla and Diana.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by una
yeah and in that interview charles said too than camilla only was a very friend and now she is his wife.

-www.theroyalist.net-
Closed Thread

Tags
camilla, diana princess of wales, duchess of cornwall, prince charles, prince of wales, princess diana, relationships