Diana/Charles/Camilla's Relationships Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholas Davies is a biographer, many of her book are in favor of charles and camilla, in the show ROYALTY A-Z he said very clear all about charles and camilla.

Diana put up an act. She exageratted a lot. She wanted to make herself seem like a tragic victim. She didnt want a divorce cause she knew she was going to lose a lot. If she made herslef seem like a saint and victim then the RF would have to give her a good settlement and keep her in the family. Otherwise the public would be upset. Diana was obssessed with being a royal. She had a the dream of being a princess. She believed God was talking to her and telling her to be a saviour. She did not want to give up royalty. That was one reason for marring Charles. For those who say Diana had no idea what she was getting into take a look at this, she grew up in the high society. She knew what was going on. She saw what her parents were doing. She knew the trouble that could happen. She was not that naive. Diana suffered but a lot was self induced. If she just got over herself and saw the reality of the situation instead of living in the fairy tale world everything would have been better. Diana and Charles ruined the marriage. They were incompatible. Camilla was there to comfort charles. Camilla was an outsider. She did not breakup that marriage at all. It was all Charles and Diana.

Corazon, books are hardly ever trustworthy on this issue. Most books about Charles and Camilla and Diana are written on the same evidence and sources which is why they often say the same thing. Authors regurgitate the information to cash in on the Diana hype. Very very rarely a book comes along one can trust - the new Gyles Brandreth for example. But it's rare.

They were incompatible. Camilla was there to comfort charles. Camilla was an outsider. She did not breakup that marriage at all. It was all Charles and Diana

Really well put Johnny.

I still haven't found an independent source outside of Diana who could reliably state that they were there in the beginning and saw the affair with C&C at the beginning of Charles' marriage.

corazon said:
books about british royalty, books where have destroyed to diana and ALL said the same CHARLES EVER WAS INLOVE WITH CAMILLA BEFORE AND LATER TO MARRY WITH DIANA.

That's correct, corazon!!! Books about british royal family, royal magazines, tv programs, all say the same. I don't believe they are all lying.
And we wouldn't Really Need this things to belive he liked camilla when he married with Diana.
Knowing the story like we all do, no one can Honestly say, from the bottom of their hearts, that Charles didn't loved Camilla when he married with Diana. He loved her before, during and after Diana.

Charles and Camilla were friends after she married. Remember the love notes that were recently discussed. Those notes that complained Charles couldnt take his girlfriends on board. He couldnt take a bunch of other women who were not Camilla. He had many girlfriends after Camilla and before Diana. They were friends only. Charles wanted the marriage to work. He was an idealist. He wanted it for the monarchy. After he realized it would never work he went into Camillas arms and the passionate love reignated in the mid 80's. The affair started in the mid 80s and that is the truth corroborated by many reliable sources.

ysbel said:
What people forget is that Charles had several girlfriends between Camilla and Diana.

But, as far as I know, this ex-girlfriends leaved him when he got engaged.

Regina said:
Knowing the story like we all do, no one can Honestly say, from the bottom of their hearts, that Charles didn't loved Camilla when he married with Diana. He loved her before, during and after Diana.

I prefer to use my head when making accusations against people and have facts to back them up.

Regina said:
But, as far as I know, this ex-girlfriends leaved him when he got engaged.

No, he was still friends with Lady Tryon who he dated after Camilla. That friendship didn't break up until she got mentally unstable.

corazon said:
Nicholas Davies is a biographer, many of her book are in favor of charles and camilla, in the show ROYALTY A-Z he said very clear all about charles and camilla.

So what did Nicholas Davies say about the affair between C&C?

ysbel said:
I prefer to use my head when making accusations against people and have facts to back them up.

Everyone use their head, ybel, thank God the head is the best asset of everyone is this board. But believe me, a hearth is very important too, to understand the others, specially the weak ones.

Accusations? This isn't Kavanagh QC dear, it's a Royal Discussion Board. Heavens Above.

ysbel said:
So what did Nicholas Davies say about the affair between C&C?

In show ROYALTY A-Z in E!

BeatrixFan said:
Accusations? This isn't Kavanagh QC dear, it's a Royal Discussion Board. Heavens Above.

Oh well, BeatrixFan, you've finally seen the old debater in me. :D I used to be on a debating team and it comes naturally to me. I'll try to tone it down though for those of you for whom its tiring.

But on a more serious note, I don't like seeing people get accused of something serious based on flimsy information. And to me, taking a mistress into your marriage is pretty serious.

corazon said:
In show ROYALTY A-Z in E!

Thanks for bringing that information, corazon. What exactly did he say?

Regina said:
Everyone use their head, ybel, thank God the head is the best asset of everyone is this board. But believe me, a hearth is very important too, to understand the others, specially the weak ones.

I agree Regina especially about the weak ones. But I see the weak ones as those accused unjustly. Anyway, I have to be on a train in an hour so I'll have to catch this discussion when I get back tomorrow.

I don't really understand why it is so important that we know whether he was with Camilla whilst they were married etc etc. They're married now and they're happy - rock on tommy.

ysbel said:
Thanks for bringing that information, corazon. What exactly did he say?

i have to see in my tapes, this night i see the tapes and tomorrow I posted excatle what he said.

Regina said:
Camilla knew Diana was suffering very much and she didn't care!

How do you know?

Charles and Camilla only thought about themselves, they were very selfish, imo. Charles didn't care about his children, about his country, about his wife.

How do you know?

BeatrixFan said:
Maybe but he had a terrible upbringing - love has always been an issue for him. The blame could go to the Queen and Prince Philip - or Louis Mountbatten.

Or the Queen Mother, as Gyles Brandreth said. Or Diana's parents, who should have been there for her and didn't seem to be. This situation is a lot more complex than just Charles, Diana, and Camilla and their feelings about each other.

I am always guaranteed a laugh when I visit this thread.Thank you to everyone who makes it so amusing!

"MII"

It is a bit amusing when so many people get excited about a marriage that has one simple reason for ending. They were incompatible. They both knew that and they went there seperate ways. Diana did a little extra and add some unneeded drama but all in all its over. Diana is in peace and Charles has moved on and is happy.

BeatrixFan said:
It resulted in the loss of many friendships too. Princess Margaret who had always been kind then snapped and ordered her staff to throw out all magazines with a photograph of Diana in. She had a photograph of Diana on her desk which she threw away and when it was suggested Diana was given a statue in Kensington Palace Gardens, Princess Margaret said, "I will NOT have that woman outside my window". She hated her for revealing the secrets of the Royal Family.

Supposedly, the Panorama interview was the last straw for Princess Margaret and unleashed her famous temper at the Princess.

She wrote Diana a letter stating she was incapable of making the smallest sacrifice and had betrayed the Queen's trust by constantly manipulating the media. She accused Diana of letting everyone down and stated she was unfit to be a member of the royal family.

I realise that people are getting frustrated, but we have to recognise the difference between confirmed facts and matters of opinion. "Diana said that Charles never loved her" and "Charles never loved Diana" are two different things altogether. The reason that people are having misunderstandings is that Diana's opinions about things are being presented as though they were confirmed objective fact when that isn't necessarily the case.

If people are going to make these sorts of claims, they need to back them up by presenting the source. Otherwise, they should present them as speculation or opinion, not fact.

Elspeth said:
How do you know?

How do you know?

Camilla knew Diana was suffering because Diana told her to leave her husband. And because Camilla is not so stupid to think a woman who was being cheated by her husband is happy.

The same way some people think Diana was selfish, I think prince Charles was selfish. With all my respect, I think the question "How do you know?" is not valid here. It's just my opinion. I repeat that Charles was (imo) a selfish husband, a selfish father and a selfish prince. If he loved Camilla, the best thing was not marring with Diana. After he married with Diana he should be faithful to her, and she shoould be faithful to him. Create all this scandal (not to mention the conversation about if he was tampax, etc...) was not good to his Country, to Commonwealth, and to his sons. This are not facts, this is a personal opinion.

Of course some agree and others don't, and I guess we are not here to change the others's minds, but to tell our own opinions, and my opinion is the one I wrote, even if I don't have all sources right here. Anyway, we don't have to know everything about a subject to talk about it. We can have an opinion, even if it is a wrong opinion, based on our own perception and the way we see Life.

Margrethe II said:
I am always guaranteed a laugh when I visit this thread.Thank you to everyone who makes it so amusing!"MII"
That's great Margrethe II!! :D At least we make someone happy! :D
ysbel said:
Anyway, I have to be on a train in an hour so I'll have to catch this discussion when I get back tomorrow.
Ok, tomorrow we'll continue the war :D (just kidding!)
BeatrixFan said:
I don't really understand why it is so important that we know whether he was with Camilla whilst they were married etc etc. They're married now and they're happy - rock on tommy.
Well, it's so important because we all Love to speak about it! :DCorazon: I agree with all your posts, they brought us many informations and helped us to no forget what shouldn't be forgoten.

Last edited:
a fact, charles and diana was in the expo canada 1986, somedoby remember?
diana have a faint in public, charles ignored her completely, I have the tape.

diana have a faint in public, charles ignored her completely, I have the tape

I think I remember seeing that. The girl deserved an oscar. She must have been trained by Gerry Cottle.

diana have a faint for the bulimia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom