Diana/Charles/Camilla's Relationships Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
corazon said:
Diana want married with charles because she love him.
And if camilla wanted a charles's happy marriege what she not move away?
was mre easy to be lover than wife.

I have people I was friends with, even those I went out with, who are now married to other people. We have a lot of history together. Are you seriously saying that when you marry you must drop these lifelong friends?
That as the ex girlfriend, I must stay away and/or move.

Skydragon said:
You are quite right and we are seeing it in action on this thread. :)

Ah well, I'm back in action now. At least the conversation is a little more intelligent now. :)

ysbel said:
Why do you believe Charles was in love with Camilla when he married Diana? Because Diana said so?

Because Diana said so, and because all books about them say so. And I think it's impossible all books saying the same wrong thing.
Camilla went to the wedding of Charles. Diana tried to find her in the Church. When a bride does this is because she has very strong reasons. And we all know this reasons were true.

ysbel said:
Regina,

you haven't answered my question.

Why do you believe that Charles was with Camilla when he married Diana? Because Diana said so?

I was replying to you! :)

corazon said:
i dont want nothing, this happend and I don't said it. charles ever was in love with camilla, before and later to marriage diana.
you can looking for the information for you own.

corazon, you're making a statement and I'm asking you to provide facts. That is reasonable isn't it? Why make defamatory statements and then just tell other people to look up the facts themselves?

Unless the facts are not there.

Regina said:
Because Diana said so, and because all books about them say so. And I think it's impossible all books saying the same wrong thing.
Camilla went to the wedding of Charles. Diana tried to find her in the Church. When a bride does this is because she has very strong reasons. And we all know this reasons were true.

no only diana said, many people was witness not only diana, all britannia's tripulations know about camilla's photos is honeymoon and the two C in a charles's jewel.

ysbel said:
corazon, you're making a statement and I'm asking you to provide facts. That is reasonable isn't it? Why make defamatory statements and then just tell other people to look up the facts themselves?

Unless the facts are not there.

you want fact, well I will search facts for you.

corazon said:
charles in 1994 in the interview said than he was faithful until everything came down. there are many tests that it was lie
Corazon, the woman on the train incident was in November 1980, a few months before the engagement. Charles did not claim to be faithful before the wedding, only after it.

Regina said:
Camilla went to the wedding of Charles. Diana tried to find her in the Church. .

When you are walking down the aisle, you do not have the thought or opportunity to 'look' for anyone! I'm quite certain that this was just something else Diana made up.

I was replying to you! :)

You mean this?

Regina said:
And she was the ideal girl: naife, without experience with men, shy and insecure. Camilla couldn't be more supportive... she was the perfect match-maker to Charles! What they never thought was that Diana became so strong and cause to their relationship so many troubles.

Camilla didn't want to be his wife or become Queen, I agree. She only wanted the nice parte of it. The duties were to Diana, and the pleasure to Camilla.

Because Camilla thought Diana would make a good wife? I know friends who vouch for their friend's lovers. I've done it for friends myself. It doesn't mean that I'm intending to have an affair with them.

Skydragon said:
That as the ex girlfriend, I must stay away and/or move.

For a question of Education and Respect, ex-girlfriends shouldn't be always around the new couple, like Camilla did. Of course they can be close friends, but with some distance.
Camilla didn't get much education in home, for sure, or she would know when a couple is getting married they need privacy and they have to face things together and alone. I know, and everybody know, Camilla tried to friends with Diana. There are several pics of both together (I don't have them right now, but they exist). And she did that knowing her true feelings were be with Charles, Diana's huband. When we have friends like this... who needs enemies?...

una said:
Corazon, the woman on the train incident was in November 1980, a few months before the engagement. Charles did not claim to be faithful before the wedding, only after it.
yes, was in november, diana was her girlfriend.

ysbel said:
You mean this?
No ysbel :). I mean this:
Regina said:
Because Diana said so, and because all books about them say so. And I think it's impossible all books saying the same wrong thing.Camilla went to the wedding of Charles. Diana tried to find her in the Church. When a bride does this is because she has very strong reasons. And we all know this reasons were true.

OK now I got it.

Regina said:

Regina, all the books were published long after the marriage started. As far as I know, all the allegations stemmed from Diana's original statements in Andrew Morton's book. So she still was the source.

Camilla, being a friend of Charles, would have been at the wedding; if she had been his mistress, it would be a strange sight for her to be there. Diana didn't have to look for her in church. She was sitting right next to the aisle. Diana couldn't miss her if she tried.

yes, all the book (official, brographer and not) can be wrong.

yes, all the book (official, brographer and not) can be wrong

LOL. Yes it can. Look at Mein Kampf.

[
quote=Regina]For a question of Education and Respect, ex-girlfriends shouldn't be always around the new couple, like Camilla did. Of course they can be close friends, but with some distance.
Camilla didn't get much education in home, for sure, or she would know when a couple is getting married they need privacy and they have to face things together and alone. quote]
One of my now best friends married an ex fiance, they were always dragging me along with them but, She wasn't insecure and took the friendship on offer for what it was, friendship. It's called being an adult!

Last edited:
Regina said:
For a question of Education and Respect, ex-girlfriends shouldn't be always around the new couple, like Camilla did. Of course they can be close friends, but with some distance.
Camilla didn't get much education in home, for sure, or she would know when a couple is getting married they need privacy and they have to face things together and alone. I know, and everybody know, Camilla tried to friends with Diana. There are several pics of both together (I don't have them right now, but they exist). And she did that knowing her true feelings were be with Charles, Diana's huband. When we have friends like this... who needs enemies?...

As did Charles' other women friends. This is coming down to a preference. Some women can't stand for their significant other to be around any female friends or ex-girlfriends. For others its less important. It doesn't necessarily mean that a man is having an affair if he keeps a friendship with an old girlfriend especially if like Charles he's had several girlfriends since then.

What people forget is that Charles had several girlfriends between Camilla and Diana.

Last edited:
una said:
yeah and in that interview charles said too than camilla only was a very friend and now she is his wife.

Regina said:
And I think it's impossible all books saying the same wrong thing.

It is possible and it happens all the time when a myth is picked up from one source and carried over and repeated in work after work without corroboration from other dependable sources. "Myth becomes reality through repetition."

selrahc4 said:
It is possible and it happens all the time when a myth is picked up from one source and carried over and repeated in work after work without corroboration from other dependable sources. "Myth becomes reality through repetition."

yes, is posible but differents authors in diferents times?

corazon said:

If Diana was the original source of the information in all the books, yes.

Not Only Diana Books!

corazon said:

Absolutely. Most biographies contain a bibliography listing other publications which were used as reference/source material. Mistakes in one can easily be carried over in this way.

One thing that makes me suspect that Charles and Camilla were having a relationship when he married is the unbelievable press attention he and Diana received in that first year of marriage. Yet no rumours of a relationship with Camilla surfaced.

You have to go back to that year. The press scrutiny was incredible. The papers were seeing cracks in the marriage. They noticed that Diana was showing signs of anorexia and mountains were written as to what was the cause.

Yet there was no mention of any suspicious behavior by Charles - not even of him sneaking out somewhere and going to a bar. If he had been having clandestine meetings with Camilla, with that press attention it would have surfaced long before Morton's book.

In fact it would have surfaced in that first year. The press scrutiny was incredible.

corazon said:
Not Only Diana Books!

Not only books she authorized but other books who independently quoted her as a source.

Diana told many lies and half-truths, beginning with the Morton book, which was the beginning of her downfall as a member of the royal family. Part of it was fear of losing her position as the marriage crumbled, but once she unleashed the Pandora's Box, it did her in.

books about british royalty, books where have destroyed to diana and ALL said the same CHARLES EVER WAS INLOVE WITH CAMILLA BEFORE AND LATER TO MARRY WITH DIANA.

Diana told many lies and half-truths, beginning with the Morton book, which was the beginning of her downfall as a member of the royal family.

It resulted in the loss of many friendships too. Princess Margaret who had always been kind then snapped and ordered her staff to throw out all magazines with a photograph of Diana in. She had a photograph of Diana on her desk which she threw away and when it was suggested Diana was given a statue in Kensington Palace Gardens, Princess Margaret said, "I will NOT have that woman outside my window". She hated her for revealing the secrets of the Royal Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom