Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall: Tour of the Caribbean - March 3-14, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same with me, and please as I am not registered...

I liked Camilla's green dress for the evening reception, and also the latest white dress. She and Charles do look so happy - I think that is great.

Charles and Camilla attend a service at St Patrick´s Church, Tobago
March 6

Camilla
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

The Royal Couple

some more pics:
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#

Prince Charles and his wife the Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla Parker-Bowles, were given a steelband farewell on the seaside at scenic Pigeon Point beach Tobago yesterday.

Trinidad News, Trinidad Newspaper, Trinidad Sports, Trinidad politics, Trinidad and Tobago, Tobago News, Trinidad classifieds, Trinidad TV, Sports, Business

Charles and Camilla in T and T .

Thanks for those lovely pix Trianahope. I hope they have a great and restful time together. Lovely pix.

Omigod, whatever Camilla does is ok by me! I do hope that they both have a restful time...bless them! I love her parasol and her dress. Wish we could see pix of them in private, but then again, maybe not. I wish them peace and happiness.

Indeed! The purple dress was stunning! Now are these countries linked to the UK? Or under UK protection?

Camilla is so Queen Mum it's adorable. She just has a natural rapor with people. It's obvious she got a very warm welcome in the Carribean. I loved the purple dress too - she's a gorgeous woman.

Trinidad and Tobago are part of the Commonwealth Russo. They're independant but they have the Queen as their Head of State.

Thanks everyone for the photos they look so happy and relaxed! :flowers:
:)

The purple dress is terrific, she is a joy to see

From Abaca Press.
The Duchess of Cornwall arrives to plant a tree as the Prince of Wales looks on, during a reception at the Government's House, in Castries, on St Lucia on March 7, 2008, during their tour of the Caribbean.
Abaca Press Americas Search Results

I like a lot Camilla's outfit.

why is the picture of the month?

Camilla is so Queen Mum it's adorable. She just has a natural rapor with people. It's obvious she got a very warm welcome in the Carribean. I loved the purple dress too - she's a gorgeous woman.

Trinidad and Tobago are part of the Commonwealth Russo. They're independant but they have the Queen as their Head of State.
Thank you Dear, for clarifying! :flowers:

They're independant but they have the Queen as their Head of State.

No, George Maxwell Richards, 4th President of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago is the Head of State. The Queen is only Head of the Commonwealth in this instance.

Last edited:
'It's not easy to do this kind of schedule at 60 when you are not used to it."

By no means insisting there is any truth to the article, if the Duchess of Cornwall did from time to time feel this way I could hardly blame her.

Dind ding ding Lord and Ladies, it's gossips time!

From our beloved source:

Nightmare tour of West Indies has left me exhausted, says Camilla | the Daily Mail

Of course we have all seen with all the pics how much the tour was a nightmare....:bang:

The D.... Mail only has to change the name of the locations ...every time the royal couple is abroad they first publish a report that Camilla is too lazy to join the Prince doing the duties and second they try to tell us that Camilla is too exhausted and feels not well on the tour...:bang:
The curious thing is: Where are all these pics of a happy and relaxed Camilla are from?
Maybe we see another royal tour than the gossip magazine?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom