The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-31-2006, 02:42 PM

Her Royal Highness seems to be enjoying her time with the children. I wonder if she wishes that she and Charles could have had children together.

Old 03-31-2006, 03:42 PM
Heir Presumptive

I love having color on Camilla. She needs to wear it more often. Its sad its coming to an end. They have worked incredably hard and this visit was a great success. I hope they are able to enjoy there time off and anniversary in Scotland. It is well deserved.

Old 03-31-2006, 04:20 PM
Courtier

Yes, it was a very joyfully trip. They have worked very hard, but we had many nice pictures everyday. I will miss it. Hope they are returning well.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:23 PM

They deserve their break up at Birkhall. I hope they have a good rest before engagements up there.
Old 03-31-2006, 04:38 PM
Courtier

Thanks for the photos. They are very beautiful. Charles and Camilla are doing a brilliant job! Thhey need a good rest and a celebration for their anniversary. Such a nice couple! I love them so much!
Old 03-31-2006, 04:44 PM
Courtier

Looking at last photos I think Camilla did loose weight during the trip.
Old 03-31-2006, 08:47 PM
Aristocracy

camilla and charles had a very good first year as man and wife!!!!
Old 04-01-2006, 12:04 AM
Aristocracy

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading about Charles and Camilla's recent trip. I think they represented their country very well and looked so very happy!
Old 04-01-2006, 05:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

Cheerful Camilla heads home after her tour de force

The Duchess of Cornwall slid into her first class seat aboard the chartered flight home from Jaipur yesterday, a far wiser woman following an arduous 12-day tour of Egypt, Saudi Arabia and India.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../wroyals01.xml
Old 04-01-2006, 05:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
Her Royal Highness seems to be enjoying her time with the children. I wonder if she wishes that she and Charles could have had children together.
I would certainly love it! And you know, it's not that late...
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 04-01-2006, 06:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Cheerful Camilla heads home after her tour de force

The Duchess of Cornwall slid into her first class seat aboard the chartered flight home from Jaipur yesterday, a far wiser woman following an arduous 12-day tour of Egypt, Saudi Arabia and India.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../wroyals01.xml
That was a great article, Skydragon! Thanks for posting it!
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 04-01-2006, 07:33 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
That was a great article, Skydragon! Thanks for posting it!
You are welcome! :)
Old 04-01-2006, 07:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan
Well who knows what the stork could bring... Or perhaps some IVF treatment... Well to be serious, I think that they are both happy with the children they have, they both seem to have rather close relationships with their families, and it's nice to see that they also get along with each other's. Perhaps if history would've been written differently, who knows what would've happened.

I hope Their Royal Highnesses will enjoy a great "recovery" stay after this fantastic and very successful trip. They've both done a superb job, it's hard to imagine how much energy, concentration and hard work such a long trip takes, being in the spotlight constantly and meeting so many people from such different cultures.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

I seriously doubt that having children would be of any interest to them. They are at an age when grandchildren will soon arrive. They are finally an official couple and can truly enjoy doing their royal duties together. With the Queen turning 80 we will see many more of these tours being carried out by C & C.
Old 04-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Gentry

Another article from The Times:

Mr and Mrs P. C. say goodbye to tikka tour

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...3087_1,00.html
Old 04-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

I dont see children in the future but im sure we can expect a bundle of grandchildren from Tom and Laura.
Old 04-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Commoner

Ya I think that Camillia is physically beyond the age of having childern now. Would be nice to see them as grandparents though.
Old 04-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

DTC honours Camilla with Nakshatra

The Diamond Trading Company honoured Prince Charles of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla Parker-Bowles by presenting exquisite pieces of Nakshatra jewellery.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/1...3,00020009.htm
Old 04-02-2006, 09:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladys
Another article from The Times:

Mr and Mrs P. C. say goodbye to tikka tour

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...3087_1,00.html
Great article! I especiall love this part:

She was signing a visitors’ book on a school visit when she asked if anyone could tell her the date. “It’s the 31st Ma’am,” said an aide. “And we are going home.” NI_MPU('middle');That must have been good news for the Duchess. She seems to have enjoyed her second official tour but, by the end, the heat and the strain of having to perform for almost two weeks was beginning to show and she was left looking frazzled.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:11 PM
Courtier

Another article from Times. The royal correspodent seems to be very interested in Camilla now.

Camilla, I love you

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...3039_1,00.html

Tags
camilla, duchess of cornwall, egypt, india, prince charles, prince of wales, saudi arabia