Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall: Visit to Pakistan - Oct 29-Nov 3, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is why I think Camilla is fab. Re : the hat;

And when an aide moved in to offer to carry it -- as they usually do in these circumstances -- she replied: "No, I'm keeping it with me"

I agree! HRH seems to really value the gifts people give her. And it's something that she seems to do all the time. She replied to my letter personally and included a photograph I'd spoken about. She replies to other people's letters, she actually uses the gifts she's given and she really seems to be grateful when people give her compliments - they mean something to her. And in return, she means something to us.

I also like it very much to see the pics, when Camilla tasted the fruits the people presented to her, or when she bought on a market the mortar, as a gift for her son.
She enjoys the contact to the people and her kindness and being down to earth, makes her to a very special and valuable member of the Royals!

They certainly did us proud, again.:flowers:

It is nice to see Camilla adapting to all this rather well. She seems to enjoy herself, and at the end of the day....that's what is important. She looked good on this trip too.

Lauren Grace

Dear Friends, I am Lauren Rose.Although I am posted as Lauren Grace.I changed my name. I am new to the Forums and I love all things Royal.I am a Grandmother have 1 daughter and 7 grandkids.

How did the visit to Pakistan go for the Prince and the Duchess? I am glad they are together at last and hope for a good future for them.I am new to this posting business so any help would be appreciated. God Bless you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this video
Hunza2.wmv - Google Video

It´s somehow strange, seemed to be filmed by an Pakistani attendant. At one point it is very sweet, Charles has to undertake a short trip alone and fondles Camilla´s hand for goodbye (between 18th and 19th minute). :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom