Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall: Visit to Pakistan - Oct 29-Nov 3, 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallery from abaca

http://www.abacausa.com/ximagi/search.php?u=&assignment_id=34495

563537sm4.jpg

Media leaks Charles' top-secret Pak itinerary

London, Oct 30: The top secret itinerary of Prince Charles, heir to the British thrown and his wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall has reportedly been leaked by the Pakistani media and an international news agency.

http://www.newkerala.com/news4.php?action=fullnews&id=42762

Prince Charles, Prince of Wales holds a traditional Pakistani hat known as a 'Tasher' he was presented with as Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall laughs whilst visiting a Youth Business International Event at the Prime Minister's House on day two of a week long tour of the country on October 29, 2006 in Islamabad, Pakistan. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

72297199c.jpg
72297074c.jpg

72297073c.jpg

ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN - OCTOBER 30: Prince Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (L) meet Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz (2R) and his wife Rukhsana Aziz ® before visiting a Youth Business International Event at the Prime Minister's House on day two of a week long tour of the country on October 30, 2006 in Islamabad, Pakistan. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

President Musharraf meets Prince Charles

Islamabad, Oct 30: Britain's Prince Charles and Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf have stressed the need of dialogue for interfaith harmony during a meeting held at the President House here Monday.

http://www.newkerala.com/news4.php?action=fullnews&id=42931

Prince Charles thanks Pakistan

Prince Charles and his wife Camilla thanked Pakistan for efforts to counter terrorism on Monday at the start of a visit aimed at fostering goodwill in a country where most of Britain's Muslims have family.

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/411366/875451

ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN - OCTOBER 30: Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall talks with Sebha Musharraf at the Presidency on day two of a week long royal tour of the country on October 30, 2006 in Islamabad, Pakistan. (Photo by Pool/Getty Images)

The Duchess looks amazing in these trouser suits, especially with that pashmina/scarf. I think that the white suit is really lovely and really suits HRH.

Well I think that's lovely that she's been given these presents and I look forward to seeing HRH wearing them.

Thank you so much for all the pics! My favourite pic is the one, where Camilla and the Prince are smiling to each other.:wub:
I agree, Camilla looks absolutely stunning wearing the silk trouser suit with the scarf!

On the BBC website
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/6097762.stm

you can read the article : Prince meets Pakistan president
and you can watch a vidio for 1.30 minutes about the first day of the couple´s visit. It´s very nice to do, i think!

Some pics of the Duchess in Pakistan courtesy of Corbis.Com;

Thank you BeatrixFan :flowers: !
I can´t stop smiling when he see these lovely pics of Camilla...and i know why i adore her so much!

Last edited:
Both Charles and Camilla look great, especially Camilla!
Both of her outfits were amazing. And both of them looked like they were really enjoying the visit.

I agree she looks Stunning, they seem to suit each other & look really great together. She really always I think look perfectfully groomed.

great photos, thanks for the links
i love the cream outfit, its very stylish and compliments her very well. i'm looking forward to seeing her new outfits they sound beautiful.

Their Royal Highnesses truly are a wonderful asset to Britain. Everytime I see them abroad, I punch the air. They really are fantastic and make me proud to be British.

Camilla waves during a welcome ceremony at Prime Minister House - Reuters/Mian Khursheed

r3217843204.jpg

Camilla receives a gift of a shalwar kameez during a welcome ceremony at Prime Minister House in Islamabad October 30, 2006. - REUTERS/Mian Khursheed

r4202380281.jpg

Camilla arrives for a reception at the British High Commission - AbacaPress

Last edited:
that white outfit is gorgeous, omg it's breathtaking and she looks lovely in it. solid 10 out of 10 for all her clothes so far. i'm glad they cancelled the side trip -better safe than sorry, i'm glad they're taking the threat seriously.

Skydragon said:
They are so lovely. :wub: :flowers: Thank You for those. :flowers: Doesn't she look absolutly stunning in all her outfits, so far!

She most certainly does, simply stunning! There isn't a single outfit, that doesn't suit her.
It seems a cheerful visit, in spite of the security reasons: everyone around the Prince and the Duchess have broad smiles! :)

bbb said:
that white outfit is gorgeous, omg it's breathtaking and she looks lovely in it. solid 10 out of 10 for all her clothes so far. i'm glad they cancelled the side trip -better safe than sorry, i'm glad they're taking the threat seriously.

There are very few women who can successfully wear white, but Camilla does it beautifully. :wub:

They really look so cute together. Gladys and Fred on tour again ;) Thank you Avalon for sharing the pics.

Thanks to everyone who's posted pics. :flowers:

Camilla looks wonderful in each outfit we've seen. I especially love the white one. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of her in the bright outfits she has been given. We have seen her wearing bright pink and blue before now, and those colours suit her.

Charles & Camilla make a great team.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom