Charles and Camilla: Visit to Japan, Brunei & Indonesia - October 27-November 4, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico, these are terrific photos, a picture speaks a thousand words.

Thanks to everyone who posted photos, I just love TRF and everyone who contributes.

Purple is a colour that suits the Duchess very nicely...:)

My pic of the day. As another delightful Blonde said "I wanna be loved by you, just you,And nobody else but you" :ROFLMAO::D:lol:

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
:ROFLMAO: Well spotted Nico!:flowers: Seems Charles finds it funny as well! I know it's been said by so many but all of the pictures shown a supreme happiness that can't be faked! :wub:
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall visit Japan, Day 4
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#
Lovely pictures milla Ca, thank you for posting them. :flowers:Camilla looks good in the purple suit and with some of my favourite brooches. :wub: Charles and Princess Takamado (shown in the Getty link) are impeccably dressed as usual! :flowers:

The Duchess looks radiant and it's always a pleasure to see her with children. She seems to connect with kids really well.

These are indeed beautiful pictures! I'm impressed with the Duchess' impeccable style. She is now one of the most elegant royal ladies.

Nice to see Charles so relaxed and happy :).

She looks impeccable in that beautiful purple/aubergine suit--and I love the brooches. She really does shine when she is with children, doesn't she?
Once again, Charles looks wonderfully relaxed--I think he gets more attractive the older he becomes.

Nico - Thx so much for posting these lovely pictires. Its lovely to see the two coupls together. They all look lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nico,
Thanks a lot for photos!:flowers:
It has been my pleasure to see Crown Princess Masako. She looks great with long hair.

When exactly Their Royal Highness will visit Brunei? I read in local newspaper that the royal couple will also visit Indonesia. Is it true??

My gosh..I can't believe Masako's hair..it's simply gorgeous..she looks so beautiful...:wub:

Is Camilla wearing a black skirt? I can't quite tell. I hope it's navy.

Here we are : The CP dinner !
It'is so good to see Masako at last!
Thank you for the pictures Nico. :flowers: Masako was wearing a lovely suit, it would have been lovely if she had put her hair up, IMO. Camillas' outfit looks to be a Blue Jacket over a Navy dress. Very nice though. :flowers:

Thanks for posting.
Great pictures for the past two days. The Crown Princess is very beautiful-great hair.

Both couples looked great! Surely one of the highlights of this trip!
Thank you for posting all the nice pics!:flowers:

October 30
The Prince of Wales was accorded in Tokyo one of the rarest honours that Japan has in its power to bestow: dinner with the elusive Crown Princess Masako.

Elusive Crown Princess Masako all smiles as she dines with Prince Charles - Times Online

It is remarkable who one can meet on a walk in the woods. The Prince of Wales went for a stroll in a mountain forest in Japan yesterday and encountered a Welshman who has had death threats from the Yakuza, released a CD of whisky songs, and is now a committed environmentalist who was voted the “sexiest man in jeans” on Japanese television

Prince Charles encounters Welsh environmentalist in Japanese woodland - Times Online

Thank you to everyone who has posted links to these wonderful pics. CP Masako looks quite lovely.

I was horrified to see Abaca describing the Duchess as "Camilla Porker- Bowles" though.:ohmy:

Thanks for wonderful photos! It's rare.They're sweet!
CP Masako looks very well・・・
And I wonder what they're talking about・・・haha!

I agree she looks great with long hair. And the Crown Princess looks well rested and younger.:flowers:

Thank to everyone for your pics and posts, its lovely to see Charles, Camilla and the Crown Prince and Princess all looking so nice, and happy too

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall leave Japan - Day 5
The royal couple board a plane at Tokyo Airport for their departure to Brunei
October 31

In the evening the Prince and Duchess will have an audience with the Sultan of Brunei, one of the world's richest men, before attending a state banquet held in their honour.

The Press Association: Royals to meet Sultan of Brunei

Another big Thank You to giov and milla Ca for taking the time to post articles and pictures!:flowers: Although we can only see the back, I really like this suit.:flowers:
---------------------
Prince Charles and his wife Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, will be arriving in Brunei this afternoon on a two-day official visit.
The heir to the British throne, who is a long-time advocate of environmental causes, will plant the 1,000th tree for the reforestation project in the Badas reserve area in Belait district, the British High Commission said in a media release.

Brunei's Local News - Brudirect.com

The PA are saying that there's a state banquet in Brunei - tiara? I hope so.

The PA are saying that there's a state banquet in Brunei - tiara? I hope so.

... yes, but there is a strong possibility Camilla will not be wearing a tiara. On past trips abroad, she may have got the diamonds and the long dress out, but other than Uganda (and where the Queen was present), Camilla has never used a tiara. Not sure how protocol works on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom