Charles and Camilla: Visit to India (Commonwealth Games) - October 2-5, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I so agree with you, NAP. Perhaps her designers will keep this in mind when they design her next new fashions. :)
I will have to say that I did not care for her formal dress, however. Terrible fabric, very cheap looking. Loved her aquamarines and diamond necklace... just beautiful!

I thought The Prince of Wales performed the task with dignity and this enhanced his status. However, I thought that in contrast the Princess of Wales lacked the dignity and grace. Although she has come late to the royal job, she wanted this role and should be making more of an effort to take this seriously.

I thought The Prince of Wales performed the task with dignity and this enhanced his status. However, I thought that in contrast the Princess of Wales lacked the dignity and grace. Although she has come late to the royal job, she wanted this role and should be making more of an effort to take this seriously.

With all due respect can i ask how the DOC 's behaviour lacked some "grace and dignity" during this tour?

What did Camilla do wrong? She was very pleasantful on this trip.

I also ask how did DOC lack "grace and dignity"?
She has been in the job for 5 years, but that doesn't say she wanted it, she wanted to marry Prince Charles.
She is quite obviously taking it very seriously.

Prince Charles's bodyguard collapses as they fly to Commonwealth Games | Mail Online

Prince Charles was involved in a mid-air medical emergency when his security chief suffered a heart attack on the royal plane to India.
Superintendent Tim Nash collapsed during the private flight from London to Delhi last Saturday, just yards from where Charles and his brother Prince Edward were sitting.
It meant the heir to the throne was left to carry out a high-risk four-day tour of India without his most senior protection officer.

I liked the fabric of Camilla's gown. Aqua-blue tissue silk...nice. I will agree that the gown did not fit as well as I would have required, but everyone has pecularities re: how their clothing fits. If nothing else, it wasn't made of raw meat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom