Charles and Camilla: Visit to Chile, Brazil and Ecuador - March 8-17, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rather nice to see these two going about doing their thing in an understated, terribly British fashion. He is just so much happier (it would appear!) than when he had Diana stealing the limelight. Okay, so they don't get so much coverage, but it's not invisible.

I love the pics of them holding hands in the gardens - so lovely, they do look so comfortable with one another.

I do wish though that the DoC wouldn't go for that shapeless style of dress - it does nothing for her. I do appreciate that she is not a hothouse flower, so flowing is cooler as and it is no doubt pretty humid, but at least some kind of belt would just do so much for her - that middle aged shape she has just needs a little bit of structure. Otherwise lovely.

Great to see Charles on a tour with a really environmental message - just his ticket. Can't help wondering about the carbon footprint of it, but I nitpick!

:previous:
Emeralds and Opals, many thanks for all the wonderful pictures and links that your have provided. It appears that this tour has been enjoyable for both the Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall. :clap::clap::clap:

I do wish the DoC wouldn't go for that shapeless style of dress - it does nothing for her. That middle aged shape she has needs structure. quote]

I totally agree with you. She definately needs to lose weight.

Oh Lord Seajat - I'm not saying I think she needs to lose weight - I tihnk she is in not bad shape. It's just she could do (IMHO of course!) with a little more structure to her outfits - those a-line style dresses don't do anything for her in photos

Thank you, Emeralds and Opals, for posting these wonderful photos, and to everyone else who has posted links to articles about this trip.:flowers: They show the Prince Charles I love, and the shots of him informally inter-acting with his charming wife make me smile. He certainly enjoys dancing with those Brazilian girls.:lol:

Thank you for these pictures, it is fascinating to see the pair together.
:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom