Charles and Camilla: Tour of New Zealand and Australia - November 4-15, 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh fiddledeedee! He looks cute in his swimming trunks. Why should the British public be deprived of that sight? :lol:

FWIW, I think they are whales, not dolphins.

I think they are whales, not dolphins.
That's what I heard yesterday, Prince of Whales bathing costume. I wish I was even a little bit as fit as the Prince of Wales, and he's a good twenty years older than I. I don't think there's much point trying to stop the photos, once they're out there on the internet, any control is lost.

At least they had their suits on!

LaRae

The Fail published photographs they say will not be published by British papers?

I wonder in light of the tragedy in Paris tonight if birthday celebrations will go ahead? Will POW be visiting Paris?

^ I do think that Clarence House is being a bit precious. It's as if the Internet doesn't exist for some of these people.

Their privacy should be respected. Camilla shouldn't be seen in this manner, but I think the DM did publish pictures of Camilla in a bathing suit while on vacation a couple of years ago.

DM explaining why they publish:
However, MailOnline is a also major publisher in Australia - the country's fourth biggest news website in fact - and also the rest of the world and has therefore taken the decision to use the pictures, which have been widely circulated online.

Thanks for those pics, iceflower. :flowers: All these images and articles you and others link throughout the forums are always much appreciated.

Their privacy should be respected. Camilla shouldn't be seen in this manner, but I think the DM did publish pictures of Camilla in a bathing suit while on vacation a couple of years ago.

I'm ashamed that TRH privacy has been invaded in my home city. Totally disgraceful.

I've read it often that for Christmas at Sandringham, the presents picked out and given among the family are often gag gifts. Perhaps it was on one of these occasions that Charles got his Prince of Whales shorts. Perhaps from Camilla?

Gotta give Charles some brownie points for actually wearing them eh? :lol:

I've read it often that for Christmas at Sandringham, the presents picked out and given among the family are often gag gifts. Perhaps it was on one of these occasions that Charles got his Prince of Whales shorts. Perhaps from Camilla?

Gotta give Charles some brownie points for actually wearing them eh? :lol:

Thank you SO much for bringing a smile on such a dark day: of course the Prince of Wales is wearing his whale- themed Vilebrequin swim wear (that must have been a gift from his cheery wife) during the heat of the Australian summer!:flowers::lol:

I think this was known before the visit.

Australian taxpayers will be charged close to half a million dollars for this month's brief royal tour.

Prince Charles and Camilla are due to fly out of Australia on Sunday after a five-day tour that took them to Adelaide, the Barossa Valley, Canberra, Sydney, Perth and Albany.

But they'll be leaving a hefty bill behind.

The Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet has confirmed it is covering the costs of the trip.

"The total cost of the visit is not yet known but it is expected that it will be consistent with past visits," a spokesperson said.

The department pointed out the royal couple's last visit, a similar six-day trip in November 2012, cost it $437,057.
Prince Charles down under: Taxpayers face big bill for royal visit

The Australian Press is always anxious to point to the cost of Royal visits. This happens every time. I think this has been a very successful tour for Charles and Camilla.

Every time I go to a Getty images or Daily mail link the page downloads for 30 seconds and then disappears. I have an IPhone 5.

The Prince of Tails

We're all familiar with the now legendary Prince of Whales shorts but the latest controversy surrounding Charles and Camilla on their trip Down Under seems to be focused on the same area as the shorts. I do have to admit though that for a man of his 67 years, he remains in tip top shape.

This is the kind of controversy that I wish was all the controversy in the world we ever had to deal with day to day.

This photo of Prince Charles in Australia is drumming up some serious controversy - AOL

I meant it was known Australia was picking up the tab before the visit. Same happens with visits to Canada. The article kind of made it seem it was 'news'

Back
Top Bottom