Commoner

Sorry,Queen of Hearts!!!!!

Old 02-12-2005, 08:39 AM
Commoner

Unhappy Camilla versus Diana

Sorry...Queen of Hearts!

Old 02-12-2005, 08:55 AM
Aristocracy

I remember reading somewhere that Diana predicted she would never be Queen and Charles would never be King..her predictions could come true. She's dead and Charles may never be King...Time will tell.
Old 02-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Courtier

There is an interesting saying in Sotho:

"When you are thinking of making your mistress your wife, you must remember that you have to find a new mistress"
Old 02-12-2005, 10:20 AM
Courtier

Congratulations to the both of them! It's good to hear that despite all the obvious bad press that's going to come with this (because people are too immature to realize that they have no place in other people's lives (even if they are a Prince or future King)) and they are doing what is right for them and what they want. Kudos.

As for the Church issue, if the Archbishop has okay'd it, then who are we to argue? Besides Princess Anne is a divorcee and she didn't lose her rights to the throne.
Old 02-12-2005, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire
There is an interesting saying in Sotho:

"When you are thinking of making your mistress your wife, you must remember that you have to find a new mistress"

I would like to see that...
Old 02-12-2005, 11:23 AM
Royal Highness

Here is a link to an article entitled 'Princes still hurting'. It is my last post in the PHarry thread: Prince Harry Current Events 5: January-May 2005

BUt I have to say that I think the best retribution is that Charles does not become king. He has compromised his duty and the institution of the monarchy. He should not be king. What comes around goes around. I am a strong believer that the Queen will hang in there for a while and that William will supercede his father to become king.
Old 02-12-2005, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batatinha
I'm not British,but I'm absolutely astonished with this marriage!!!!Has the British People so quickly forgotten their Queen of Hears???? I still remember Diana's Funeral...I'm Portuguese but I'm not ashamed to confess how I cried during those days"!!!!!Diana's was choosed and used in cold blood for thoe two(Charles and Camilla) to become a real Belly ,just to produce two male heirs!!!She Was very young and was USED by those two,Used and then Thrown to the Garbage Bin!!!Where is your Feminine solidarity??? Answer me please!!!!! And now Camilla Takes the Prize!Marry the Future King!!!!How UNFAIR life is!!!!!I've seen in Sky news that more than 60% disaproves the fact that Charles become King!!!!

Sorry about my English..but I expect that you can understand my Viewpoint! This is Shameful!"!!!!

PERFECT. I agree with that. all decent women should support Diana's memory
Old 02-12-2005, 11:37 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batatinha
I'm not British,but I'm absolutely astonished with this marriage!!!!Has the British People so quickly forgotten their Queen of Hears???? I still remember Diana's Funeral...I'm Portuguese but I'm not ashamed to confess how I cried during those days"!!!!!Diana's was choosed and used in cold blood for thoe two(Charles and Camilla) to become a real Belly ,just to produce two male heirs!!!She Was very young and was USED by those two,Used and then Thrown to the Garbage Bin!!!Where is your Feminine solidarity??? Answer me please!!!!! And now Camilla Takes the Prize!Marry the Future King!!!!How UNFAIR life is!!!!!I've seen in Sky news that more than 60% disaproves the fact that Charles become King!!!!

Sorry about my English..but I expect that you can understand my Viewpoint! This is Shameful!"!!!!
It is not that anyone has forgotten Diana, but after almost 8 yrs of her being dead, it is time to move on. Charles, no matter what you think about him, deserves the right to be happy. She is not going to be called Princess of Wales, she will not be called Queen. I think that is accomodating enough to all parties. I know monarchy is about sacrificing yourself for your people, but just because you are royal does not mean you must live a miserable life because you can't marry your true love. On the poll, there have been so many different polls with so many different results that I wouldn't follow every poll you read.
Old 02-12-2005, 11:54 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.C.C.
Charles, no matter what you think about him, deserves the right to be happy.
mmm charles deserves to be happy???????how?how can this be possible when he's deprived his beautiful,innocence wife from happiness and also his sons from a happy childhood?
Old 02-12-2005, 12:00 PM
Gentry

i can honestly tell everyone i dislike camilla and i think she is the most hideous looking princess-to-be. but with all due respect, i think royals are human beings too. just because most if not all of them are set up on a pedestal, doesnt mean they should be hampered from being happy. im glad camilla will NEVER be queen nor will she ever be princess of wales. she will, in history, go down as the mistress of charles who became his wife. a princess by title, but in no way deserving of that kind of privilege that is accorded to other princesses or royal family members. although she has professed her undying love to the man who wished to be reincarnated as her tampon, she still does not merit being given the title of queen.
i may be contradicting myself here because i will always love diana and will always think of her as the rightful queen of england one day, BUT she has passed on so we move on as wel, and charles has every right to move on.
this is a welcoming change to the dogmatic traditions of british royals, as the monarch has become accepting of such decision-- after all, he IS her son. enough damage had already been done to him when he was a child, so this is Mum's way of making up for everything, a sort of mea culpa.
lets just welcome the change. and if ever these two lovebirds separate after marriage, well... thats a topic for another thread :) good luck to the two old farts who are as giddy as teenagers in love :))
Old 02-12-2005, 12:01 PM
aninhas

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.C.C.
just because you are royal does not mean you must live a miserable life
ACC, he made Diana's life miserable... and Camilla helped him a lot... Yeah, they can marry but he NEVER will be King, neeeeever!
Old 02-12-2005, 12:02 PM
Gentry

Let them be happy...

Charles and Camilla's love affair has been going on for over 30 yrs... just leave them alone!! is time for them to be happy...

I don't know why everyone is dogging Camilla...she is not going to be POW so people need to get over it...

Q
Old 02-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Gentry

Daina was no angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aninhas
ACC, he made Diana's life miserable... and Camilla helped him a lot... Yeah, they can marry but he NEVER will be King, neeeeever!
Diana was no angel either.... don't lay the blame on Charles and Camilla alone...

Q
Old 02-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by aninhas
Diana had a sad life before Charles even came into the picture, she came from a broken home, her mother ran out, etc, and I am not saying that Charles did not do things to hurt her, but what I am saying is that all the things that have happened can not be changed, and she has been dead for almost 8 yrs. I think everyone deserves the right to be happy. Charles wasn't and isn't perfect, but Diana wasn't a saint either. And as it stands now, if Charles outlives his mother, he will be king.
Old 02-12-2005, 01:16 PM
Commoner

I think that the Princess Diana is more beautiful .
Old 02-12-2005, 01:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queens
Charles and Camilla's love affair has been going on for over 30 yrs... just leave them alone!! is time for them to be happy...

I don't know why everyone is dogging Camilla...she is not going to be POW so people need to get over it...

Q
Never said never. Didn't they say they would never marry.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:00 PM
Serene Highness

members,
please try to stay calm and respect the forum guidelines!
and it is really not necessary to write messages in bold writing.
If you don't have nothing nice to say, it is sometimes better not to say nothing at all (my personal opinion)

Martine
Old 02-12-2005, 02:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zina
I remember reading somewhere that Diana predicted she would never be Queen and Charles would never be King..her predictions could come true. She's dead and Charles may never be King...Time will tell.
I feel the same way too. Charles will never be king. I think his payback is for him to predecease his mother. Who knows what the next year or few years hold? Maybe his marrying Camilla will be a huge payback for him; maybe Harry's problem's are payback for him too. Charles has caused much grief to his parents. Whenever you shame your parents, there is huge payback waiting later in life.
Old 02-12-2005, 02:18 PM

To me Prince Charles is the one to blame not Camilla. He's the one who broke the hearts of 2 women and Camilla's was first. He was the one who wasn't ready to marry years ago when they were young. She went on with her life and can't help she was in love with him. Love is love! Then the lovely Diana also fell in love with this man. He's the one who holds the responsibility for the lack of care toward the love these women have for him. Shame on you Charles.

Closed Thread

Tags
camilla, camilla parker bowles, duchess of cornwall, engagement, prince charles, prince of wales