The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-08-2006, 12:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Charles and Camilla Picture Thread

This thread is for old photos of Charles and/or Camilla.

Please note that old photos may not be directly attached to posts but must be separately hosted via a hosting service such as Imageshack or Photobucket. Of course, all photos must be accompanied by an acknowledgment of the copyright holder.

Old 03-08-2006, 07:34 PM
Gentry

2 Queens a prince a brigadier and a future duchess at the races together in 1978.

Old 03-13-2006, 04:18 AM
Commoner

Pics are from www.hellomagazine.com

The Duchess of Cornwall
Old 03-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Courtier

I found this on Daily-Mail website. Is Camilla wearing a tiara? The pic must be taken 6 month ago.http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e2...nsen/tiara.jpg
Old 03-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornsen
I found this on Daily-Mail website. Is Camilla wearing a tiara? The pic must be taken 6 month ago.
The picture was taken at the Diplomatic Reception on 16th November 2005 and the Tiara could be the one she wore at her wedding to Andrew Parker-Bowles.
Old 03-14-2006, 09:27 AM
Aristocracy

One old picture from getty (Camilla is in the background):

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e1...s/56800078.jpg
Old 03-14-2006, 10:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladys
The picture was taken at the Diplomatic Reception on 16th November 2005 and the Tiara could be the one she wore at her wedding to Andrew Parker-Bowles.
Thanks Gladys :). And that's probably the 'best' pic of it we've got! :(
Old 03-14-2006, 11:00 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornsen
Thank you, Flower0007. These are all wonderful pictures. A really happy Camilla. Who had thaught of one of those pics 1 year ago? That`s the power of love and happiness. I know it for myself.
Dear Hornsen, Nice to know that you enjoyed the pics . . . and I totally agree with you, she looks happier now and more content . . .
As you have mentioned "That's the power of love and happiness" . . .

Cheers ! !:) :) :)
Old 03-14-2006, 11:53 PM
Courtier

Camilla looks so happy. She is so refreshing and just a pleasure to see in pictures. She is, in my opinion, the most sincere-looking princess. I may be wrong as I do not know her, but she comes across that way in the many pictures. She seems connected with the people. She looks better and better each time.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:58 AM
Courtier

I find a smiling Camilla very warm and friendly. Certainly she is very more contented because now she is Charles's legismate wife which is very important to her and her family. I am happy that Charles and Camilla have been man and wife finally.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:15 PM
Aristocracy

Aww the one where they are fighting over the pen is so cute and the one where the goat has taken a bite out of her flowers is hilarious hornsen!
Old 04-07-2006, 06:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Great pics! Thanks. They all could do in "Loving looks and gestures" thread.:)
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 04-07-2006, 09:56 AM
Aristocracy

I Saw That Charles Went Sking After He And Camilla Came Back From There Tour Of Duty, But Camilla Was Not With Him. Does Camilla Ski?
Old 04-07-2006, 11:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie
Does Camilla Ski?
Papers say she doesn't :) It may be true because i don't remember any pictures of her skiing.
Old 04-08-2006, 01:24 AM
Aristocracy

Camilla has a fear of heights. I assume that is the reason she doesn't ski. I know it is mine. :) The chairlifts...you get the idea.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:39 AM
Commoner

Thanks so much for the links to such lovely pictures, Hornsen. There is no doubt that they are very well suited, and very much in love.
Old 04-08-2006, 02:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cde
Camilla has a fear of heights. I assume that is the reason she doesn't ski. I know it is mine. :) The chairlifts...you get the idea.
Fear of heights is the reason my only attempt at skiing was cross-country, but I quickly discovered I didn't like falling over in freezing cold white stuff with long slippery sticks on my feet that made it difficult to get up again, and I didn't really like sliding around on the freezing cold white stuff anyway. I didn't know HRH was afraid of heights too. :)

I have very much enjoyed the lovely photos posted on this thread. They say so much I almost feel I'm intruding on private moments by looking at them.

Tags
camilla, duchess of cornwall, pictures, prince charles, prince of wales