Charles and Camilla Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elspeth

Former Moderator
City
Country
United States
This thread is for old photos of Charles and/or Camilla.

Please note that old photos may not be directly attached to posts but must be separately hosted via a hosting service such as Imageshack or Photobucket. Of course, all photos must be accompanied by an acknowledgment of the copyright holder.

2 Queens a prince a brigadier and a future duchess at the races together in 1978.
52113691.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hornsen said:
I found this on Daily-Mail website. Is Camilla wearing a tiara? The pic must be taken 6 month ago.

The picture was taken at the Diplomatic Reception on 16th November 2005 and the Tiara could be the one she wore at her wedding to Andrew Parker-Bowles.

Gladys said:
The picture was taken at the Diplomatic Reception on 16th November 2005 and the Tiara could be the one she wore at her wedding to Andrew Parker-Bowles.
Thanks Gladys :). And that's probably the 'best' pic of it we've got! :(

hornsen said:
Thank you, Flower0007. These are all wonderful pictures. A really happy Camilla. Who had thaught of one of those pics 1 year ago? That`s the power of love and happiness. I know it for myself.

Dear Hornsen, Nice to know that you enjoyed the pics . . . and I totally agree with you, she looks happier now and more content . . .
As you have mentioned "That's the power of love and happiness" . . .

Cheers ! !:) :) :)

Camilla looks so happy. She is so refreshing and just a pleasure to see in pictures. She is, in my opinion, the most sincere-looking princess. I may be wrong as I do not know her, but she comes across that way in the many pictures. She seems connected with the people. She looks better and better each time.

I find a smiling Camilla very warm and friendly. Certainly she is very more contented because now she is Charles's legismate wife which is very important to her and her family. I am happy that Charles and Camilla have been man and wife finally.

Aww the one where they are fighting over the pen is so cute and the one where the goat has taken a bite out of her flowers is hilarious hornsen!

Great pics! Thanks. They all could do in "Loving looks and gestures" thread.:)

I Saw That Charles Went Sking After He And Camilla Came Back From There Tour Of Duty, But Camilla Was Not With Him. Does Camilla Ski?

sophie said:
Does Camilla Ski?

Papers say she doesn't :) It may be true because i don't remember any pictures of her skiing.

Camilla has a fear of heights. I assume that is the reason she doesn't ski. I know it is mine. :) The chairlifts...you get the idea.

Thanks so much for the links to such lovely pictures, Hornsen. There is no doubt that they are very well suited, and very much in love.

cde said:
Camilla has a fear of heights. I assume that is the reason she doesn't ski. I know it is mine. :) The chairlifts...you get the idea.

Fear of heights is the reason my only attempt at skiing was cross-country, but I quickly discovered I didn't like falling over in freezing cold white stuff with long slippery sticks on my feet that made it difficult to get up again, and I didn't really like sliding around on the freezing cold white stuff anyway. I didn't know HRH was afraid of heights too. :)

I have very much enjoyed the lovely photos posted on this thread. They say so much I almost feel I'm intruding on private moments by looking at them.

Camilla should try cross-country skiing, it would be ace to see her at Klosters! I will do the same if I ever get the chance to ski- not only would I not get in the chair lift, I also hate the idea of skiing down a really steep hill!

I guess the height of a horse is as high as she likes to go. I can relate.

Its good that horse events are such a high social status symbol in the UK. That allows her to back of the skiing trips, which for a lot of other royals are the major social status sporting activity to be seen doing.

I learned skiing as an adult but most people learn it as children and if you weren't exposed to it as a child or teenager, skiing can seem really strange.

These pictures are just amazing! The love is in their eyes, in their gestures, in their smiles...:)

Vanesa.

The new May issue of British Vogue published this photo of Charles and Camilla to celebrate their first wedding Anniversary.

The photos were taken by photographer Mario Testino at the royal couple's London home, Clarence House.

Attachments

• scannen00011sy4hg.jpg
    scannen00011sy4hg.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 785
Do you have any more from the Vogue photo shoot? Thanks

Nice choice of pictures Hornsen. :) I really like that one of them in garden.Do you know what garden? Highgrove?

Camilla and Charles looked so happy in them, it was really nice to see.

Back
Top Bottom