The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Heir Apparent

What a wonderful picture, thanks a lot for posting it Skydragon!
Isn't this a wonderful year for Camilla? She is going to become a grandmother twice, and now also an auntie!

Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
Isn't this a wonderful year for Camilla? She is going to become a grandmother twice, and now also an auntie!
My pleasure and trust me Avalon, becoming a grandmama can be a worrying time and you can become not giving too much advice!

Old 07-04-2007, 04:22 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
This looks a happy photo from day 2 of Ascot, it shows Camilla, Charles and Sophie all get along fine, IMO.
The pic is really nice Skydragon!

And when we also remember the pic from the Chelsea Flower Show where Camilla is kissing Edward, we can see that their relationsship is now a very informal one.
Fotobanka isifa image service
Old 07-05-2007, 03:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
===========================

Is Laura pregnant as well?
Old 07-05-2007, 07:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
===========================

Is Laura pregnant as well?
It wasn't officially announces (and it shouldn't be - Laura and Harry are just private citisens) but when Laura attended Tom Aikens & Amber Nuttall's wedding, she looked very much pregnant.
An artilce from hello stated "Other guests ... and several members of the Parker Bowles family, including food writer Tom with his wife Sara Buys, and Laura, with her husband Harry Lopes - both couples are expecting their first children later this year"...

Of course, I am not 100% sure on this, and it could be just a mistake, however in my opinion, Camilla is indeed to become twice a grandmother this year.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 09-05-2007, 07:23 PM
Serene Highness

The Nature of Royalty

The Nature of Royalty (washingtonpost.com)
Old 09-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Royal Highness

Highgrove is beautiful, isn't it? And, I have to say, that I think Prince Charles looked so handsome in those photos. They are a lovely couple.

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 09-19-2007, 07:16 PM

February 2007 - USA visit
Accepting the Global Citizen Environmental Award at the Harvard Club, NYC two (amusing Al Gore & Meryl Streep)
Passing along the First Troop Philadelphia City Cavalry (Is it called "inspecting the troop" in US as in Britain?)
At Philadelphia Independence Hall
At Harlem Children's Zone, NYC two three four
(In "four," talking to HCZ president/ceo Geoffrey Canada & behind the royal couple, NY State Lt Gov. David & wife Michelle Paterson)
SOURCE: Royalty magazine, Vol.20, No.8

Chelsea Flower Show, May 2007
Tower of London It's amazing he can keep a straight face here. I guess it's down to years of practice!
Camilla and Charles
SOURCE: Majesty magazine, July 2007
Old 09-22-2007, 09:22 PM

ABACA gallery 14 pics of "Princess Camilla" (what Abaca calls her in these captions) and Prince Charles last year in Scotland.
Old 09-25-2007, 07:54 PM

Videos

I apologize in advance if some of the videos were already posted in old current events threads! Please delete them if necessary.

Added on youtube 14 September 2007
Beware of this one because it was very badly recorded by an amateur who was part of the school staff. But if you can bear with it, the Prince delivers a speech to the kids about slightly over halfway through the thing. It's interesting because, to me, HRH is not as much at ease, or does not seem to be so, as he usually seems. I don't think I have ever seen him quite like this before, somewhat awkward or uncomfortable or something. I'm curious to see how others react to this one. I could well be just crazy or perhaps he was having an "off" day.

from Calyx TV via youtube, added to youtube in May 2007

Camilla shows off her ring, charms the press corps, and her father speaks about how "wonderful" it all is. The Countess of Wessex expresses her "delight" at the news, etc. and "thoroughly recommends" the wedding experience in St George's Chapel. Prime Minister Blair & Archbishop of Canterbury congratulate the couple, etc. Poor Sarah, Duchess of York is so uncomfortable being cornered by the press to give a comment.

It kills me everytime when HRH says he "can't bear" the "awful" BBC correspondent Nicholas Witchell.

(Ebaumsworld via youtube)
Old 10-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Courtier

CasiraghiTrio, thank you for posting these clips!
I really enjoyed "The Royal Wedding", always so nice to see the happy Duchess again.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:17 PM

You're welcome, of course. Here is a picture I found randomly today.
Prince Charles stepping out of his 1969 Aston Martin DB5 Volante
You can see a larger version at the original source (the French site Gala) but you can't save the big version:
Charles est vraiment le roi des écolos - Les indiscrétions du gotha - L'actu - l'actualité people, la vie des stars et les potins des célébrités. - Gala (click on the picture to bring up bigger version)

And some of my favorite pictures from this year:
7 June: Prince Charles presented with a difficult gift at a bed and breakfast (hellomagazine.com)
Prince Charles in Anglesey, Wales on 7 June I love how tickled he becomes after trying to open this gift box. (same source)
The Duke of Rothesay ensuring his Duchess is snug and warm (same source)

The couple use Camilla's birthday as excuse to stop and smell the roses in Bromham, Wiltshire ([London] Telegraph/PA)
But now we play again! (same source)
Evidently quite well (hellomagazine.com)

Relaxing in the Highgrove garden (Telegraph/Andrew Lawson)

Olive Fisher loves The Duchess
Warmest greeting
A kiss for each cheek
Sharing a secret?
Moved to tears
Source: Hello!/Newspix via The Daily Mail
Old 10-04-2007, 02:38 AM
Royal Highness

Thank you CasiraghiTrio, nice pics!
But the Aston Martin wasn´t Charles´ first own car, here is the evidence:
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Old 10-04-2007, 10:47 AM

How cute! How could I forget about his peddle car? He grew up so fast, didn't he? Hardly perfecting his walking and already driving a car!
Can anyone tell me what events and time frames are associated with the following pics?
Camilla (Daily Mail)
Charles & Camilla (same source)
Camilla (hellomagazine.com)
Old 10-04-2007, 05:28 PM
Courtier

1) 03 November 2005 gala reception at The British Embassy in Washington during their US-trip
2) 12 October 2006 unveiling of a memorial in London in honour of those killed in the 2002 Bali bombings in Indonesia
3) Combined Cavalry Memorial Service in Hyde Park on May 8, 2005 in London
Old 10-24-2007, 07:17 PM

Hornsen, your answers help me a lot. Thank you.

If you would like to go back in time over the past year with Camilla, check out these ABACA pictures by starting there and clicking "previous" and so on.... It starts with the oldest 2007 picture of Camilla in the ABACA archive and takes you through the second year of Camilla as a royal. On the other hand, if you go forward (by clicking "next") you will proceed further back into the past, which might be fun too.
Old 03-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Commoner

It's amazing that after 30 years they are still crazy for each other!
Old 03-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Nobility

Not too sure has these 2 pic been posted before.

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/it...fe37d3ca38.jpg

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/it...2000e9283f.jpg
Old 03-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Courtier

Stunning pictures!
Old 03-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Nobility

Thank you for posting. Those are beautiful photographs of both the Prince and Duchess.

Tags
camilla, duchess of cornwall, pictures, prince charles, prince of wales