Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 27: January 2015-Sept 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia

Arms of TRH The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall

Welcome to The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall's
Current Events, Part 27

Commencing January 2015

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
GBR: The Prince Of Wales & Duchess Of Cornwall Attend Holocaust Memorial Day Ceremony
Gallery from Getty Images

Video:
The Prime Minister and Prince of Wales met survivors of the Nazi campaign of genocide ahead of a national event marking Holocaust Memorial Day. Thousands of people are gathering across the country to remember the millions killed in the Holocaust on the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp-

Home - ITNSource News

Video:
The Prince of Wales described the Holocaust as not just a "Jewish tragedy" but a "warning and a lesson to all of us" as he joined the nation in remembering the millions killed in the Nazi campaign of genocide. At a national commemoration marking Holocaust Memorial Day, Charles said the memory of the "Nazis' diabolical enterprise" was relevant to today's conflicts and should help people reflect on how to respond to events in the Middle East-

Home - ITNSource News

Very good and important speech he made. Not just a few standardized lines but some real thought and reflection.

Clarence House @ClarenceHouse · 5h 5 hours ago
The Prince of Wales as President of @britishasiantst and The Duchess of Cornwall are attending a dinner for supporters of the charity

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited The Art Workers' Guilds and attended the launch of London Craft Week in London today, February 5.

Also included in the following gallery is the Prince of Wales' visit to the St Bride Foundation. Meanwhile the Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the Guild of St Bride visited St Bride's Church.

** gettyimages/zimbio: The Prince Of Wales & Duchess Of Cornwall Undertake London Engagements **

** dailymail: Specs appeal! Prince Charles giggles in safety glasses and tries his hand at engraving.. **

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited The Art Workers' Guilds and attended the launch of London Craft Week in London today, February 5.

Also included in the following gallery is the Prince of Wales' visit to the St Bride Foundation. Meanwhile the Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the Guild of St Bride visited St Bride's Church.

** dailymail: Specs appeal! Prince Charles giggles in safety glasses and tries his hand at engraving.. **
Charles in those glasses! Need I say more?:ROFLMAO:
Loved Camilla's outfit!
His Royal Highness really seemed to love that puppy!

Yes, this is one of her regular outfits. It made an appearance on the 2nd of December.

Has she worn that before? The jewel tones are very flattering.

Yes, this is one of her regular outfits. It made an appearance on the 2nd of December.

I think Camilla has, in recent years, started to wear very tailored, traditional fabrics (plaids, tweeds) in the winter months. A great look for her, IMO.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 1h 1 hour ago
Prince Charles & The Duchess of Cornwall will attend the Cinema and Television Benevolent Fund Royal Film Performance next Tuesday.

Royal Central @RoyalCentral · 1h 1 hour ago
Charles & Camilla will view The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel featuring Dame Judi Dench, Dame Maggie Smith, Bill Nighy & Dev Patel.

I'm with you- Maggie Smith! But at least there will be photos of her with Royals.

C&C will be attending the premiere of The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel in London this evening

C&C will be attending the premiere of The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel in London this evening
I think a lot of us are a little bit jealous of them. What a cast. Oh to be a fly on the wall after the premier.

I am jealous! I absolutely loved the first movie - actually saw it on a flight on the way home for a visit to England!

Video:
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall have attended the premier of ‘The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel’ in Leicester Square this evening. The royal party was introduced to the film’s all-star cast ahead of the screening, including actresses Dame Judy Dench, Dame Maggie Smith and Celia Imrie-

Home - ITNSource News

I loved C and C with the dragons, and it looked like Camilla had a fun time cooking.
@ Ice- the Royalista article didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom