Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 26: August 2010-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Charles-250.png
. . . . . . . . .
Camilla-250.png

< Arms of HRH The Prince of Wales
Arms of HRH The Duchess of Cornwall
>

Welcome to the Charles and Camilla current events thread, part 23

commencing August 2010

Part 22, covering the period September 2008 to August 2010, can be found here.

~ ~ ~

Last edited by a moderator:

As part of Prince Charles' new START campaign to promote ecological awareness
a garden party has taken place today, attended by both Prince Charles and the
Duchess of Cornwall.

Alan Titchmarsh lends Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall a handkerchief as Prince
Charles, Prince of Wales, and Jools Holland burst into laughter during a
performance of Henry Dagg's 'Cat Organ' during a visit to 'The Garden Party
to Make a Difference' at Clarence House on September 10, 2010 in London,
England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

** video: guardian.co.uk: Prince Charles's green garden party **

Wonderul pictures. Very good to see C&C looking so relaxed and enjoying "work"

Looking at the first pic made me laugh too -- as if I were there. I could just imagine the hoot of the "cat organ."

Charles looks so hot in Pic2 where he's clapping his hands and what else ? Singing ? Drop dead gorgeous and sexy Lucky him, he took after his father ! Camilla looks amazing Great couple

They are really awesome. I have always adored Milla and Charles seems so much more self confidant and at ease since they are finally married! :flowers:

Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall have given a reception at
Clarence House in aid of the Welsh Guards Afghanistan Appeal, yesterday,
November 3, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Last edited:
Camilla is looking lovely.

Good eye, Iceflower! 'Mrs Parker Bowles' is out and about again.;) Hope it doesn't mean anything and was just a mistake! The pics are lovely - it's always nice to see the couple out together.

It was lovely to watch the pair on the news this morning.

The Duchess of Cornwall looks great. Her whole appearance is glowing and fashion sense is at 101%.:flowers:

The Prince of Wales has presented servicemen and women with Afghanistan campaign
medals during a ceremony for the 1st Battallion The Mercian Regiment, at Sandringham
House, Norfolk, November 24, 2010. The Duchess of Cornwall later joined the reception
inside Sandringham House.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery ** belga gallery 2 **

Last edited:

Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall attended a church service
on the Sandringham Estate, Norfolk, Britain - 28 November 2010

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Its a very nice and lovely card.

Its a lovely photo and shows how good our Cam would look by wearing fitted clothes.

Lovely Christmas card, they look so happy and relaxed, it is joy to see it!

I like the photo, but don't like the setting.

Thank you for that i loved seeing the past Christmas cards^

As usual the Daily Mail countered this year's christmas card with the last one with Diana. They had done exactly the same the years before. So for me seeing the older cards on the Hello and on Sky News-webpages was really a delight for there has been life after Diana and it was nice to be reminded of that rather than being confronted with the past again and again. Somehow for me it is really ghoulish how some media outlets keep bringing up a corpse again and again instead of omissing the late Diana for good... :bang:

As usual the Daily Mail countered this year's christmas card with the last one with Diana.

They included pictures from 2008, 2005 and 2004 of Charles and Camilla and Charles with the boys. They only included two pictures of xmas cards with Diana.

As usual the Daily Mail countered this year's christmas card with the last one with Diana. They had done exactly the same the years before. So for me seeing the older cards on the Hello and on Sky News-webpages was really a delight for there has been life after Diana and it was nice to be reminded of that rather than being confronted with the past again and again. Somehow for me it is really ghoulish how some media outlets keep bringing up a corpse again and again instead of omissing the late Diana for good... :bang:

Ahhhh the ghosts of Christmas Past! One thing that they all were good for in my eyes (literally) was it really stuck out how formal the pictures were in the 80s to how informal and relaxed the picture was this year. Even the camera can't hide the happiness and warmth that exists between Camilla and Charles. Personally I prefer the informal pictures for personal cards rather than the formal settings.

Thank you for the article.The 4th photo from the gallery is very sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom