The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-29-2013, 10:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince Charles gives Royal baby name his seal of approval (but admits baby George will be getting a nickname before long) | Mail Online

The touring around the country continues with C&C in Whitstable today.....

Old 07-29-2013, 01:51 PM
Majesty

Royal baby nicknamed Georgie and is "very loud" but "wonderful" says Prince Charles:
Royal baby nicknamed Georgie and is "very loud" but "wonderful" says Prince Charles - Mirror Online

Videos:
Prince Charles and Camilla Visit Whitstable Oyster Festival:
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...ter%20Festival

Prince Charles and Camilla Visit Unemployed in Chatham-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...20in%20Chatham

Prince Charles and Camilla Visit Chatham Historic Dockyard-
http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTer...ric%20Dockyard

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-29-2013, 05:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
The first time in my life that I have heard of an oyster festival. What does one do there besides get sick, eating too many oysters? The pictures of Charles eating oysters are hysterical...
Old 07-29-2013, 05:49 PM
Administrator

How adorable and happy does Charles look with that little nappy?! I think he is going to be a fun grandfather.

Old 07-29-2013, 05:51 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
The first time in my life that I have heard of an oyster festival. What does one do there besides get sick, eating too many oysters? The pictures of Charles eating oysters are hysterical...
Yes, the pictures of Charles eating oysters are very amusing. It doesn't look like he's enjoying this part of the engagement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
How adorable and happy does Charles look with that little nappy?! I think he is going to be a fun grandfather.
I think Charles will be a fun and loving grandfather. He certainly seems very, very happy with having a grandson, and being around children almost always makes one smile.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:46 PM
Majesty

The very famous showing of Diana greeting the boys on the yacht with arms outstretched comes to mind. What the reporters etc didn't show and tell was that immediately after their very public greeting with their mother was an equally effusive greeting for their father - done out of sight of prying eyes. Charles kept his time with his boys private and didn't parade them for the world to see but the relationship was quite strong in the childhood and teenage years.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

So true - they were both good parents and frankly not that hands on as the boys went to boarding school from the age of 7.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 07-30-2013, 10:21 PM
Administrator

Please note that all posts relating to Charles's relationship as well as the upbringing of Harry and William (as well as Diana) have been deleted as off topic because they have NOTHING to do with Charles and Camilla's Current Events.

Old 07-31-2013, 02:00 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall attended a Music in Country Churches concert in Salle, yesterday evening, July 30, 2013. The Prince of Wales is Patron of Music in Country Churches.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery ** PacificCoastNews/zimbio gallery **

** eadt.co.uk: Picture Gallery: The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall enjoy classical concert at Salle church **

And today, July 31, they visited the 132nd Sandringham Flower Show at Sandringham House in King's Lynn.

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

** itv.com: Sandringham Flower Show **

Old 07-31-2013, 01:32 PM
Majesty

Pictures:
The Prince of Wales is presented with a teddy bear for Prince George of Cambridge during a visit to the 132nd Sandringham Flower Show at Sandringham House on July 31, 2013 in King’s Lynn, England-
The British Nobility

Video:
Charles and Camilla at Sandringham Flower Show-
Home - ITNSource News

The eagle has landed... on a prince! Charles comes face to face with bird of prey as he visits Sandringham with Camilla-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...m-Camilla.html

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-31-2013, 07:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Pictures:
The Prince of Wales is presented with a teddy bear for Prince George of Cambridge during a visit to the 132nd Sandringham Flower Show at Sandringham House on July 31, 2013 in King’s Lynn, England-
The British Nobility

Video:
Home - ITNSource News

The eagle has landed... on a prince! Charles comes face to face with bird of prey as he visits Sandringham with Camilla-
Prince Charles comes face to face with an eagle as he visits Sandringham with Camilla | Mail Online
Those photos of Prince Charles and the bird are so!
Old 07-31-2013, 08:02 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Those photos of Prince Charles and the bird are so!
I think he was pretty brave on holding that Bald Eagle. That bird looks like he or she would peck you to death.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-31-2013, 08:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I think he was pretty brave on holding that Bald Eagle. That bird looks like he or she would peck you to death.
Agree. I would not have done it. In one picture, the bird's wings appeared to whack him on the head! Funny image, but scary too.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:19 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Pictures:
The British Nobility

Video:
Home - ITNSource News

Prince Charles comes face to face with an eagle as he visits Sandringham with Camilla | Mail Online
Well, kudos to His Highness for getting so up close and personal with a bird of prey. I will say with no shame, that I would have definitely drawn the line right there. Even if the bird was domesticated/well-behaved, accidents happen, and a creature could get nervous, or scared (no different than a human being). In one of the pictures, it looked as if both bird, and prince were studying the other rather keenly. I have to say, that the teddy bears that were passed on to be given to little George are very cute. I can see why His Highness liked the smaller one . Camila looked right at home, interacting with the dog, and the little girl who gave her seeds. She really is very natural when it comes to interactions, and social skills.

Quote:
Agree. I would not have done it. In one picture, the bird's wings appeared to whack hook on the head! Funny image, but scary too.
I'm with you. That bird was certainly not someone to be taken lightly.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Well, kudos to His Highness for getting so up close and personal with a bird of prey. I will say with no shame, that I would have definitely drawn the line right there. Even if the bird was domesticated/well-behaved, accidents happen, and a creature could get nervous, or scared (no different than a human being). In one of the pictures, it looked as if both bird, and prince were studying the other rather keenly. I have to say, that the teddy bears that were passed on to be given to little George are very cute. I can see why His Highness liked the smaller one . Camila looked right at home, interacting with the dog, and the little girl who gave her seeds. She really is very natural when it comes to interactions, and social skills.

I'm with you. That bird was certainly not someone to be taken lightly.
The only person I have seen hold a bird like that, and be able to keep the bird calm was Robert Hardy in a film. Surprise, surprise.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:31 PM
Majesty

Quote:
The only person I have seen hold a bird like that, and be able to keep the bird calm was Robert Hardy in a film. Surprise, surprise.
Not at all shocked there.

Old 07-31-2013, 08:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Me neither.
Old 08-01-2013, 08:09 AM
Serene Highness

Camilla as Lady Gaga :

Forget Gran, Prince George, Camilla prefers GaGa: Duchess of Cornwall reveals quirky nickname | Mail Online
Old 08-01-2013, 08:30 AM
Royal Highness

Lovely article! I think George is fortunate to have so many people who love him.

When Camilla mentions going on holiday with seven children I wonder who she means. She as 5 grandchildren so I wonder who the other two are?
Old 08-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
Lovely article! I think George is fortunate to have so many people who love him.

When Camilla mentions going on holiday with seven children I wonder who she means. She as 5 grandchildren so I wonder who the other two are?
Does her sister have any grand children?