Charles and Camilla in Cornwall

http://i42.tinypic.com/9jnpdf.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2hz0bd5.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/ek2ski.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2mh8u14.jpg

Old 07-16-2013, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Today, July 16, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited Devon. They met fishermen and members of the local community during a visit to Brixham, the Prince of Wales attended the closing session of the "Fishing Into The Future" workshop and the Duchess of Cornwall visited the West of England School and College Foundation as well as the "Cornwall House" in Exeter.

** telegraph.co.uk: Prince says it's OK to eat cod **

** torquayheraldexpress.co.uk: VIDEO and PICTURES: Prince Charles and Camilla in Brixham **

** exeterexpressandecho.co.uk: Video & Pictures: The Duchess of Cornwall visits Exeter **

** dailymail: Hope there's a helicopter handy! Charles and Camilla enjoy a day out in Devon... **

Old 07-17-2013, 12:06 PM
Majesty

Video:
Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall Visit Lostwithiel-
Home - ITNSource News

Camilla cuts her birthday cake.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

During their day in Lostwithiel the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited Duchy Palace and the Parade Square. The Duchess of Cornwall as Patron of the Cornwall Air Ambulance and the Cornwall Community Foundation and President of Shelterbox visited the Drill Hall.

Here are some additional pics:

** bbc: Royal couple visit Lostwithiel for final day of tour **

** thisiscornwall.co.uk: PICTURES + VIDEO: Prince Charles and Camilla return to Lostwithiel **

** express.co.uk: The Duchess of Cornwall celebrates her 66th birthday with a cake in Cornwall **

** dailymail: The ultimate birthday present for Camilla? As the Duchess of Cornwall celebrates turning 66... **
Old 07-17-2013, 05:49 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Video:
Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall Visit Lostwithiel-
Home - ITNSource News

Camilla cuts her birthday cake.
It was wonderful to see this video. Though it was broken up to give just a sample of the visit, it was fun to hear some of the song selections - especially when Charles and Camilla came outside and the band began to play "Walkin' My Baby Back Home". It must have been great fun to be there today.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Lovely pictures of Charles and Camilla with children as always.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator

A packed day in Yorkshire today: The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall have visited Bridlington Priory to celebrate the 900th anniversary of the Priory as well as Bridlington Harbour and Spa. They met fishermen, members of the community and young people in Valley Gardens and Shores Centre, Withernsea and visited Uncleby Education Centre, Kirby. The Duchess of Cornwall visited Fish and Chips in Bridlington, the Prince of Wales visited Burton Fleming in Driffield.

** zimbio/gettyimages: The Prince Of Wales Visits Bridlington Harbour **

** zimbio/gettyimages: The Duchess Of Cornwall Visits Fish and Chips At 149 In Bridlington **

** bbc: Prince of Wales greeted by thousands in East Yorkshire **

** thescarboroughnews.co.uk: Video: Royal Visit - Prince Charles visits Burton Fleming, East Yorkshire **
Old 07-23-2013, 05:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Full on unrelieved white once again. Elderly bride is not a flattering look. I dont understand the BRF ladies predilection for it. It's not just Camilla. QEII, and Sophie commit this sin frequently as well. On the good side, she seems to have lost some weight, so well done there. It's not easy, especially after a hysterectomy.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
Full on unrelieved white once again. Elderly bride is not a flattering look. I dont understand the BRF ladies predilection for it. It's not just Camilla. QEII, and Sophie commit this sin frequently as well. On the good side, she seems to have lost some weight, so well done there. It's not easy, especially after a hysterectomy.
Its summer, so clothes and people lighten up!

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 07-23-2013, 05:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Elderly bride? I was envisaging Miss Haversham, but all I see is a happy woman wearing a very attractive and no doubt cool and comfortable white dress. Nothing better for a summer day in the 30s.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:39 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
Elderly bride? I was envisaging Miss Haversham, but all I see is a happy woman wearing a very attractive and no doubt cool and comfortable white dress. Nothing better for a summer day in the 30s.
If Camila looked like the book character you mentioned, it would indeed be a bit on the ghastly side, but like you, I think she looks great. White is a very good choice of color for the summer, because it doesn't attract the sun, like something black, or navy blue.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-24-2013, 10:37 AM
Courtier

Charles and Camilla continue with their schedule:

BBC News - New grandfather Prince Charles at Royal Welsh Show
Old 07-24-2013, 10:44 AM
Super Moderator

Here are some more pics of today's visit to the Royal Welsh Show:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: The Prince Of Wales And Duchess Of Cornwall Attend The Royal Welsh Show **

** shropshirestar.com: Prince Charles in high spirits at Royal Welsh Show **
Old 07-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Majesty

Video:
CHARLES AND CAMILLA AT ROYAL WELSH SHOW-
Home - ITNSource News

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-24-2013, 10:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

It's amazing how the birth of the next generation can make one highly smiley! Ear to ear grins for all. Perma-grin, in fact.

"They are pretty, they are shiny, and they are more fun to look at than the shame that lives inside us all". John Stewart, The Daily Show
Old 07-24-2013, 11:03 AM
Serene Highness

Another somewhat delicate milestone for Camilla. Glad she handles that with her usual self, smile and down to earth attitude.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:27 AM
Majesty

I agree, Charles & Camilla are just beaming with joy. I really like how Camilla is very down to earth and she handles everything with ease and grace. She's now a step-grandmother and she can't hide her happiness.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 07-24-2013, 11:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Here are some more pics of today's visit to the Royal Welsh Show:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: The Prince Of Wales And Duchess Of Cornwall Attend The Royal Welsh Show **

I find picture 1 hysterical. All the pictures of Charles among the cows are funny. Siegfried from All Creatures or Robert Hardy would have been in heaven.
Old 07-25-2013, 08:12 AM
Courtier

Charles and Camilla meet members of the Holderness Coast Fisheries Local Action Group.
Prince goes on a meet and eat! - Local - Bridlington Free Press
Old 07-29-2013, 09:50 AM
Super Moderator

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited The Historic Dockyard Chatham in Kent today, July 29. The Prince of Wales is Patron of The Chatham Historic Dockyard Trust.

** itv.com: Charles and Camilla visit Kent **

** zimbio/gettyimages: The Prince Of Wales & Duchess Of Cornwall Visit Kent **

** canterburytimes.co.uk: VIDEO: Crowds greet Prince Charles and Camilla in Whitstable **

** hellomagazine: Prince Charles says royal baby will be called 'Georgie in no time' **

** kentonline.co.uk: Prince Charles and Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, visit oyster festival in Whitstable and Historic Dockyard... **

** zimbio/PacificCoastNews: Charles, Prince of Wales and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall at an oyster stall during a visit to the ... **