The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

I could be wrong, MissJanet, but I think it's from their wedding.

Old 09-29-2012, 04:16 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJanet View Post
Sensational pictore of both of them. Is ist from this event, or some older date. They both look soooo good here.
The picture above is a picture of The Prince of Wales & Duchess of Cornwall on their wedding day in 2005.

Old 09-30-2012, 02:48 AM
Gentry

I was thinking that as well.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:12 PM
Aristocracy

Ahh, thank you. I've always thought that Camilla was beautful that day, she really was.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:16 AM
Courtier

Camilla adopted another shelter puppy.

(Guess that's why we haven't seen her for a while.)

Rescue pup that¿s found a new pal in Camilla: Bluebell the Jack Russell becomes Duchess¿s latest pet | Mail Online
Old 10-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Majesty

Peter Hunt‏@BBCPeterHunt
Camilla has cancelled a number of engagements because she has developed an ear infection and sinusitis.

Richard Palmer‏@RoyalReporter
CH confirms she's definitely not going to the Classical Brit Awards tonight. Her duties tomorrow will be rescheduled

I hope The Duchess of Cornwall will get better soon.
Old 10-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Serene Highness

Just love this couple to bits!!
Old 10-02-2012, 09:51 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Sorry to hear of Camilla's health issues; hope she gets well soon.

On the other hand, it was really nice to learn of the new addition to the family - the lovely pup Bluebell. Hopefully, Bluebell's tough start in life will now be forgotten and she'll be cherished and love in her new home. I always have highest respect for people who take animals from rescue centres, so good for Camilla!
Old 10-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
Camilla adopted another shelter puppy.

(Guess that's why we haven't seen her for a while.)

Rescue pup that¿s found a new pal in Camilla: Bluebell the Jack Russell becomes Duchess¿s latest pet | Mail Online
From sick and dying on the streets, to living in Royal luxury, that is one lucky puppy!
Jolly good Camilla!
Siegfried Farnon( vet from All Creatures Great and Small) and this lady would get on well( when he was done giving her a lecture on not spoiling dogs that is, very tounge in cheek! Like this:

Old 10-02-2012, 10:02 PM
Majesty

I'm glad to see that the Duchess adopted a new puppy. It's always nice when someone that has been mistreated is given a chance to live in an atmosphere of love, rather than hate and pain.

Yes, roseroyal, Mr. Farnon would have a great time with Camila. They both love animals, as well as helping others.

Ear infections are not pleasant. I had a great deal of them in childhood, and I can honestly say that I never, ever want to go through another one again. I hope Her Highness will feel better soon.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Serene Highness

Here, here
Old 10-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Yes, roseroyal, Mr. Farnon would have a great time with Camila. They both love animals, as well as helping others.

I can only imagine the scene- had Siegfried found the dog can't you, Daria? Would have made a great All Creatures episode. I can see Siegfried's face, and hear what he would say.
Living at Clarence House would be the only thing better than living at Skeldale House I would think- unless perhaps Robert Hardy- actor who portrayed Siegfried- and a big animal lover adopted her, that is!
Old 10-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Heir Apparent

i'm so proud of camilla! that is a lovely thing to do, i think. i hope she inspires william and kate to get a shelter dog also: i bet that will really resonate in the press and motivate people to adopt from shelters more. well done to the duchess!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal
I can only imagine the scene- had Siegfried found the dog can't you, Daria? Would have made a great All Creatures episode. I can see Siegfried's face, and hear what he would say.
Living at Clarence House would be the only thing better than living at Skeldale House I would think- unless perhaps Robert Hardy- actor who portrayed Siegfried- and a big animal lover adopted her, that is!
I certainly can. It's a tough choice between Clarence House and Skeldale; both places are/were filled with people who love animals.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
I certainly can. It's a tough choice between Clarence House and Skeldale; both places are/were filled with people who love animals.
Well one is real and the other is fictional, so I would opt for the real as being the best place for the puppy.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Serene Highness

Yippeee! This story made me very happy. Im so glad for the puppy and Im glad the DoC did such a wonderful thing. At least the pup will have a great life and the DoC will have alot of love from this little one. Brilliant, simply brilliant. :)
Old 10-05-2012, 10:25 PM
Gentry

Bluebell is one lucky pup. I believe I read correctly this is Camilla's second Jack Russel rescue adoption. Camilla is the very best in so many ways. I hope she is recovering from her recent ear infection, etc. and we will see her out and about soon, perhaps with little Bluebell at her side.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Majesty

Tuesday 23rd October 2012:
The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall and The Duchess of Cambridge will attend a reception for Medallists at the 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Buckingham Palace, London.

The Prince of Wales - Tuesday 23rd October 2012
Old 10-10-2012, 02:45 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

I believe that's the reception the Queen is hosting.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:00 PM
Serene Highness

The Prince and the Duchess were at the new James Bond's Skyfall Royal premiere tonight.

Getty Images - Recherche: charles camilla skyfall#

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ing-gowns.html