Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 26: August 2010-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Today, January 24, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall visited the City & Guilds of London Art School and St Anselm's Church in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

** belga gallery ** BBC: Charles and Camilla meet City & Guilds of London carvers **

And later today, the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall gave a reception for High Commissioners representing Commonwealth Realm Nations at Clarence House.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

@ClarenceHouse: The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall have arrived at Farringdon to celebrate #150years of @TFLofficial

@SkyNewsRoyal: #royal Prince #Charles' Oyster card - London Underground put £10 on it. He's 64, he can travel for free!! http://t.co/Hmijr9mS

@SkyNewsRoyal: #royal #Charles All aboard the Metropolitan Line http://t.co/sVCf6jPZ

Great pictures and video clips! Looked like they both enjoyed themselves, and what a treat for the commuters :D.

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall appear to be so delightfully engaged with their guests. I really enjoy the picture of Camilla giving the traditional Maori greeting. I didn't realize it involved the "sharing of breathe".

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall hosted a reception for finalists and past winners of 'UK New Zealander of the Year' and 'UK Australian of the Year' at Clarence House today, February 6, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** BBC: Royals press noses in Maori greeting **

I love Pic 3 where The Duchess appears to be checking out the ink! She does seem to have a natural curiosity about things. It's cool. I find more reasons to like her on a regular basis. I lived through the Di years and it is taking some time to unload my "baggage" but I definitely am! :)

I agree with both of you. Charles and Camilla seem to be having a great time.
When I saw that pic of the ink I immediately remembered that ink she got on her hand in one of their trips to Asia and then she washed her hands and the ink remained for quite a long time :D
And I too find reasons to like her on a regular basis. I'm far too young to have lived the Diana years so have no baggage at all. I follow Camilla basically since her marriage and loved her immediately. She's an amazing person who will make you unload the baggage completely sooner then later, I'm sure ;)

Last edited:
:previous: Interesting if somewhat blunt interpretation of the way he sees things. Who is to say he is wrong.

Why would anyone think opinions have not changed since 2005. Opinions shift all the time. I really don't like when the press goes all "she's a wicked witch" on the Duchess of Cornwall. Get over it.

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall have officially re-opened Borough Market. Most of the stalls had to move out two years ago, because of rail construction work, but they're now back in business:
Prince visits Borough Market - ITV News

Very nice videos but it looked like Charles was going to knock the crap out of Camilla while he rang the bell. I wouldn't want her to get hurt but that would've been a funny moment, lol.

Charles and Camilla have a number of engagements today.

Their joint engagements include attending a Service of Thanksgiving and reception at Exeter Cathedral in Exeter (Prince Charles is Patron of Exeter Cathedral's Third Millennium Campaign), and visit to businesses in Braunton affected by recent flooding.

Prince Charles will also visit HMS Bulwark in Plymouth, while Camilla will be at a HMS Drake reception (in her capacity as Commodore-in-Chief of the Naval Chaplaincy Service), and will also visit Hasler Company within HMS Drake, Plymouth (this time, in her capacity as Commodore-in-Chief of Royal Naval Medical Service).

:previous:
Thanks for the articles. Now, that is some crowd waiting for the couple!

I think there's something quite endearing about Charles and Camilla's joint engagements - visits to local pubs, Parish halls, a trip on the Underground etc. They clearly seem to enjoy themselves out and about. It is difficult to imagine, if things had turned out differently, Charles and Dianna finding a shared enjoyment of such ordinary things. - This isn't a criticism, in fact I find it rather poignant. Charles and Camilla clearly work well as a team- which can only be a good thing.

:previous:

The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall attended the National St David's Day Service at St John The Baptist City Parish Church and visited the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, Castle Grounds, Cathays Park, Cardiff today.

** itv.com: St David's Day celebrations **

** demotix.com gallery: Prince Charles attends St Davids Day service in Cardiff **

** cardiffian.jomec.co.uk gallery: Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall visit Cardiff (PHOTOS) **

** express.co.uk: Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall celebrate St David's Day in Cardiff **

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: Prince of Wales And Duchess Of Cornwall Attend St David's Day Service **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom