Additional Children?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think of the amount of controversy it would cause!:ROFLMAO: In a way though i think it would be really cute...just my imagination i think!But i really want Charles and Camilla,(even though we know they are completely in love with each other) to do something really big in public to show that they are!I don't know...like a really romantic gesture or something!:wub: Gosh me and my hopeless romantic ways going off again!

"Pensiner parents are the new rage but I think if they had gotton remarried 7/8 years ago then it might have been possible but right now they just want to spend time together not with a baby.
wittykitty

7 or eight years ago was out of the question. It took almost 10 years for the marraige to happen.

& Frankly, I find it kind of selfish(sp) of these silly women today at the ages of 50 & over to be having children. Just because a thing can be done doesn't mean that it should be done. There is a Very good reason why woman in their late 40's & in some cases early 50's go through the change. Creating a new life within your own takes a great toll on the body. Hence, all the risks factors that play in not only for the child but for the mother also. If, it happens naturally then Good luck to the mother. As in case here in the US about 2 years ago. A woman inDetroit 62 years old had twin naturally, She was suprised as anyone when the doctor told her that she was going to have a baby. Needless to say, that she did not go to doctors to become preg. It just happen. & by the time she realized that something was up it was too late to do anything about it.

But, back on track.

I have a question. I know that Charles has made some kind of trust fund for Camilla's kids. But, what about their kids, His step Grandchildren. Or dose the trust funds stop with camilla's kids. Though, they are in the royal family they are not part of the royal family. Because, being that both of Camilla's kids are now married. the Next news will be the babies coming probably within the next year. Just a though.

I don't think Camilla would even think about having anymore kids. She is now in her mature years, close to pension years and I think all she wants to do now is enjoy the kids she already has and her grandkids (does she have any? if not, then she can enjoy looking forward to grandkids)

Oh, my...

"Car salesman Hayden Crawford, from Dorset, England, who is a fan of the royal family, said: "Camilla doesn't like Charles. When I put him in her tank she attacked him and broke his leg.""

Maybe he should have called the female Diana.:ROFLMAO:

Elspeth said:
"Camilla doesn't like Charles. When I put him in her tank she attacked him and broke his leg."

"News of the world" should run the story about that :lol:

AgnesK said:
"News of the world" should run the story about that :lol:

They probably will, Watch this space! :lol:

I can't see Camilla having a baby. That woman in Wales might have wanted to and done so, but I can't see Camilla doing it too. If there were people bothered by her marrying Charles and one day becoming Queen....they'll lose their lunch if she has a baby with him.

Skydragon said:
They probably will, Watch this space! :lol:

Of course I will. I have also some good headline for their "world's exclusive" -
"We were so in love and now she left me with 55 children, broken heart and broken leg - says Prince Charles" ;)

No way would Camilla have another child with Prince Charles she is happy have just two grown children from her first marriage.

I think Camilla prefers older "children" to babies, so I don't think there's any risk of them having to set up a nursery in Clarence House, unless grandchildren are on the way.

Although the notion is catchy -- the British version of the Japanese royal soap opera!

No thankyou. We've had quite enough of Pallas.

In a fantasy I am glad that Charles and Camilla can have a child of theirs, probably a daughter. However in reality it is not to happen. When they were young, Charles and Camilla may dream to have a child of their own,but now they wouldn't. They would focus on devoting themselves to each other and helping Charles make more achivements rather than having a child. Both Charles and Camilla have children, the important thing is to love all children from both sides. I think Camilla is a good mother and a good stepmother.

Hello everyone, my first post here and I'm delighted to have found a forum where people actually praise Camilla instead of bringing her down all of the time. I'm going to enjoy myself here I think!

I think that Charles and Camilla are very much looking forward to becoming Grandparents. From what my parents say, its much better when your kids have children because you can get away with spoiling them! I think they will make wonderful grandparents!

Gecko said:
Hello everyone, my first post here and I'm delighted to have found a forum where people actually praise Camilla instead of bringing her down all of the time. I'm going to enjoy myself here I think!

I think that Charles and Camilla are very much looking forward to becoming Grandparents. From what my parents say, its much better when your kids have children because you can get away with spoiling them! I think they will make wonderful grandparents!

A big welcome from me! :flowers:

Your parents are right, but also with grandchildren you can hand them back! :lol:

Thank you so much, Skydragon! :)

I think Charles and Camilla love `their ` four children truly, their own two as father/mother and the other two as a very good friend.
Maybe when they were younger, they had the wish to have children together ( like many loving couples), but now, i think, they are happy that the children are grown up, and they enjoy their togetherness as wife and husband.
But you´re right Skydragon and Gecko, they will be wonderful grandparents.

A special welcome to Gecko :flowers: !

Gecko said:

Welcome Gecko! Glad to have you here! :flowers:
I also think that Charles and Camilla will be adorable as grandparents! :wub: Can you imagine them carrying around with these little angels? I can hardly wait!

I think the likelihood of Camilla bearing a child is about the same as any other woman her age - possible but not likely.

As an aside, its true that men can father children at a later age than women can carry them but children with older fathers do face certain risks - they have a higher chance of developing autism.

Welcome, Gecko. :flowers: Nice to see another Aussie Camilla fan joining the board.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate your friendly welcomes! :flowers:

Since it's been announced that Maxima and Letizia are pregnant, I thought I'd pop in to see if there was any news here.

No?

Can't say I'm surprised.

:lol:

Roslyn said:
Since it's been announced that Maxima and Letizia are pregnant, I thought I'd pop in to see if there was any news here.

No?

Can't say I'm surprised.

:lol:

We expect the official confirmation any day now... :ROFLMAO:

I think it will come from our Cinderella (CP Mary) before it comes from the UK's, but I'll bet C&C will be just as pleased when they announce a bun-in-the-oven from one of their kids!

Gecko said:
... but I'll bet C&C will be just as pleased when they announce a bun-in-the-oven from one of their kids!
Preferably a married one.

Warren said:

What an evil thought :lol: As if the Queen hasn't had enough problems with her family!

Warren said:

How wicked! :lol: Many a true word spoken in jest though! :lol:

In the article "Eating Like A King" the author mentions that Tom Parker-Bowles and his wife Sara are hoping to start a family soon, so maybe Charles and Camilla won't have too long to wait before they become grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom