The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
View Poll Results: When did your opinion of Diana start to change and why?
Morton book (1990) 25 9.80%
War of the Waleses (starting 1990) 20 7.84%
Squidgygate (1992) 12 4.71%
Hewitt affair (1993) 17 6.67%
Charles' interview (1994) 5 1.96%
Panorama interview (1995) 43 16.86%
Phone calls to Oliver Hoare (1994) 14 5.49%
Dodi al-Fayed (1997) 23 9.02%
Other (please explain) 96 37.65%
Voters: 255. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #561  
Old 01-18-2008, 01:54 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Guangzhou, China
Posts: 389
ysbel, your statements about revenge are great. Those revenge on others will get back all the crabs.

The funny thing about this thread is it often made me reflect on myself. My friends and my parents often said I was too revengeful. I got several punishment because of this. It doesn't mean I didn't learn the lesson, but occasionally I was just out of control. Actually the posters here also had experienced it when I yelled to them to shut up.

Because of my own defections, I really couldn't point a finger on Diana's. However everyone need to take the responsibilities for their acts. I have to, Diana had to. Even though, I am more lucky, because no one use a magnifier to scrutinize my defections. Everything of Diana looked so huge, good or bad, but if we take out the magnifier, probably she was the same size of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalil View Post
O I don't know, I think Diana must have known quite a bit about them, the Earl being a friend of Mohammed. Diana also knew about Dodi's drug habit, and yet still felt it ok to have her children around him. That is another thing which I dislike her for, imagine how she would have reacted if Charles was exposing them to such things.
Maybe that was why Dodi was attractive to her. It's said that addicts were one group of people Diana was interested in. I am not talking about Diana wanted to join them, but I think she wanted to help them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normalil View Post
O I don't know, I think Diana must have known quite a bit about them, the Earl being a friend of Mohammed. Diana also knew about Dodi's drug habit, and yet still felt it ok to have her children around him. That is another thing which I dislike her for, imagine how she would have reacted if Charles was exposing them to such things.
Sure, in 1997 Diana must have known more than us. But since Al-Fayed was a friend to the family, I think compared to us what she knew more was their goodness instead of their badness.
__________________

  #562  
Old 01-18-2008, 02:12 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
Is the story about the cufflinks a proven fact? Or is it Diana claiming that in the Morton-book?
What would it take to prove it? I think we can assume that Diana didn't lie about Everything. And some of her observations were so off-the-wall and unexpected, it's not like the typical lie using some generic event.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
Because I doubt the man who can look so happy and in love with the mistress he married, who is said to have been his love for over 30 years can be so cold-hearted towards his young wife. Sorry, these character traits simply don't fit together.
Well, I have to agree with you Jo -- Charles does not look to be cold or mean in anyway. He has often expressed his frustration about others controlling his life and telling him what to do.
__________________

  #563  
Old 01-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbrida View Post
Because these two people are opponents. If Camilla is going well, then she is the winner, and Diana must be the loser. And we got accustomed to the ideas that it must be good choices lead to a winner, and bad choices lead to a loser. However, life not only has good choices and bad choices but also has a lot of uncertainties which are totally out of our control. Occasional accidents could make good choices into bad, and bad choices into good.
And the clear winner is HRH DOC, no doubt about it. Photo from "After Diana" by C. Andersen.

https://publish.comcast.net/rpath/Ur...BGE89juD1xgZY/
  #564  
Old 01-18-2008, 08:18 PM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbrida View Post
Actually, before Diana's vacation with Al-Fayeds family. We really had little knowledge about them. It was until Diana was on borad with Al-Fayeds familly, the jounalists began to write about them. I guess those jounalists must have made a big effort to find out that information. To be honest, I don't think Diana knew a lot about Al-Fayeds except that he was an old friend of her late father. I thinks now most of us know much more about Al-Fayeds than Diana, with the advantage of hindsight.
That might be the case for people in other countries, but in Britain Mohamed Fayed was notorious and had been for many years.
  #565  
Old 01-18-2008, 08:42 PM
Fabulous Fake's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Blackpool, United Kingdom
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
That might be the case for people in other countries, but in Britain Mohamed Fayed was notorious and had been for many years.

Indeed Elspeth.

We knew all about the 'cash for questions' issue,the finance of the purchase of Harrods,the quest for British citizenship and the dubious social climbing including financing polo tournaments.
  #566  
Old 01-18-2008, 11:24 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Guangzhou, China
Posts: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulous Fake View Post
Indeed Elspeth.

We knew all about the 'cash for questions' issue,the finance of the purchase of Harrods,the quest for British citizenship and the dubious social climbing including financing polo tournaments.
Just want a confirm. So before 1997, this was already well broadcasted. I remembered I watched a BBC program talking about exactly the same history about Al-Frayed. But it was after that accident.
  #567  
Old 01-18-2008, 11:51 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhontella View Post
What had the Fred and Gladys initials -- was that some bracelet gift?
Now see here is another weird story, because it has two versions! Ok, if I remember fully (forgive me, I'm going off memory) Diana told Morton that she found a bracelet with the "G" and "F" initials, as it had slipped out of an envelope on a desk in the office she was sharing (during the engagement) with Charles's private secretary. More specifically, it was the private secretary's desk and this envelope was addressed to Charles, I guess from Camilla but I do not remember that there was any specific reference "it was from Camilla."

Anyway, so Diana told Morton for the book, she saw this bracelet and "knew" that the initials stood for "Gladys" and "Fred", pet nicknames for Charles and Camilla.

Ok, another version: Dimbleby's account said the initials stood for "Girl Friday", which according to Dimbleby was in fact Charles's pet name for Camilla.

  #568  
Old 01-19-2008, 12:45 AM
ghost_night554's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 3,785
I just think this whole thing of was Diana really the victim is silly, I mean I'll explain why I feel this way. In all honesty we don't know the real story behind what happened in the breakdown of their marriage, all we know is Diana's side of the story and we know Charles side of the story both very different. I just think that they both saw it in a different light,I know from past experiences I've found that my friends see their side of the story very differently then how I do.Now as for who was right who was wrong we'll never know I think it's sorta who you want to beleive you will beleive type of situation there's no real proof in all honesty. And one more thing I don't understand what the car crash and her dying at a young age had to do with her making mistakes in the years before. Car crashes happen simple as that, you can't really protect yourself or prevent it from happening. Sorry if I miss-understood anything but I sorta skimmed through the last few pages really quickly.
  #569  
Old 01-19-2008, 01:12 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Guangzhou, China
Posts: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
That's an interesting aspect and well worth to discuss IMHO. Diana was compassionate, you state and I know that this is the impression she gave when she was introduced to a person who suffered. But I got the impression that she very fastly got tired of being compassionate with this one person or with this charity and selected a new topic which interested her more, leaving the old problems behind.

Eg the landmines: Richard Kay claimed on oath that Diana was already on the move, having felt that her work was nearly done and on the way towards a new charitable idea. But I think what charities really need is the constant interest of a patron, not just the short term help of a celebrity.

All I want to say there is not only one way to do charity work. I really don't expect Diana got very involved, since as you might know I don't think she was very professional person. To get involved it needed more professional knowledge. It was not her strong point. But the diary she made for the landmine campaign did gave me a surprise. And I think that was a good trend. I think the strongest point of Diana was to arose people's attention on issues. She've done that all those years, since the Aids campaign. Actually she didn't got too involved into the Aids either. But she did gave part of donation from her clothing auctions to Aids group. You might think she was to superficial. Well to be frankly, did you really expect she would go to dig the landmine herself. I just hope by arosing the interest on another campaign, she could contribute as much as to dig the landmine.

You were right. I heard that her next interest was the campaign of eliminating illiteracy in poor countries. And she was going to make a similar documentary on this issue as she did in landmine campaign.
  #570  
Old 01-19-2008, 01:22 AM
ghost_night554's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 3,785
I think her purpose was to try and make a difference and make people more aware of the issues around the world. I didn't expect to see her get into each charity she did have many.
  #571  
Old 01-19-2008, 01:35 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Guangzhou, China
Posts: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
I just think this whole thing of was Diana really the victim is silly, I mean I'll explain why I feel this way. In all honesty we don't know the real story behind what happened in the breakdown of their marriage, all we know is Diana's side of the story and we know Charles side of the story both very different. I just think that they both saw it in a different light,I know from past experiences I've found that my friends see their side of the story very differently then how I do.Now as for who was right who was wrong we'll never know I think it's sorta who you want to beleive you will beleive type of situation there's no real proof in all honesty. And one more thing I don't understand what the car crash and her dying at a young age had to do with her making mistakes in the years before. Car crashes happen simple as that, you can't really protect yourself or prevent it from happening. Sorry if I miss-understood anything but I sorta skimmed through the last few pages really quickly.
Your words made me feel worthy to almost stay overnight to write a post. I hoped my post was not too long to make your eyes tired. We can prove nothing. However, please don't put it so straight forward. We all know that is the fact, but we just don't want to lose a topic to discuss which can kill our boring time. Right now to post here is my only hobby, because I just hurted my knee and could not do any exercise at all.
  #572  
Old 01-19-2008, 06:20 AM
Fabulous Fake's Avatar
Gentry
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Blackpool, United Kingdom
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbrida View Post
Just want a confirm. So before 1997, this was already well broadcasted. I remembered I watched a BBC program talking about exactly the same history about Al-Frayed. But it was after that accident.
Al-Fayed was notorious in Britain before the accident and that is why so many people were shocked by Diana associating with him so publically.
  #573  
Old 01-19-2008, 09:13 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
And one more thing I don't understand what the car crash and her dying at a young age had to do with her making mistakes in the years before. Car crashes happen simple as that, you can't really protect yourself or prevent it from happening. Sorry if I miss-understood anything but I sorta skimmed through the last few pages really quickly.
True car crashes happen, but like most car crashes, it could have easily been prevented. You can protect yourself by making better choices. Drive at a safe speed, especially in a tunnel, wear a seat belt, don't drive after having a nightcap when you thought you were off duty for the night..... etc.
And another lesson: If you find yourself late at night in Paris, at the exceptionally safe Ritz Hotel, and you think it's possible you may be tempted to try outrunning the motorcycle paparazzi, just stay put, sleep cozily in a Ritz room, even if it's not the presidential suite. It's just one night for god's sake. And the next day, you can board that plane back to London and see your family and friends, and, best part, be alive.
  #574  
Old 01-19-2008, 09:41 AM
Jo of Palatine's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 3,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
True car crashes happen, but like most car crashes, it could have easily been prevented. You can protect yourself by making better choices. Drive at a safe speed, especially in a tunnel, wear a seat belt, don't drive after having a nightcap when you thought you were off duty for the night..... etc.
And another lesson: If you find yourself late at night in Paris, at the exceptionally safe Ritz Hotel, and you think it's possible you may be tempted to try outrunning the motorcycle paparazzi, just stay put, sleep cozily in a Ritz room, even if it's not the presidential suite. It's just one night for god's sake. And the next day, you can board that plane back to London and see your family and friends, and, best part, be alive.
That's what I'm thinking, too, basically. But what happened some weeks ago gave me food for thought. My son showed me a short video on Youtube that had been showed to him when he attended the medical education he has at the youth group of the fire brigade he is volonteering at. It shows a group of young people having a couple of drinks in a nightclub with lightshow and loud music, then they walk out and take a car together with one of them the driver. Then an accident happens which the driver survives. He comes out of his shock and hears the others moaning in the back seats. Then the firebrigade comes and cuts him from the car. While being treated he sees how they free his backseat passengers who are heavily wounded and are treated immediately. And then he has to see how they cut his girlfriend from the car, lay her body on the ground and cover her with a white cloth. Then the video ends.

The thing is: the first scene in the club reminded me of my own youth, how carefree we were and how drunken from the atmosphere of the clubs that we went out, got into our cars and drover home still happily ensconed in this atmopshere of lightheartedness. Okay, nothing ever happened to me, but really there had been evenings or nights when I had drunk quite some drinks.

So I can remember how an atmosphere can carry with it, can lead to doing stupid things you normally don't do and I guess that's waht happened that night. Dodi, Diana and Henri Paul obviously were either very tense or full of adrenaline and I recall that picture where Paul looks that way, exited, while Diana is sitting in the back of the car in reverse direction looking out to the back. She couldn't have done that on wearing a seatbelt so she must have at least then opened it to be able to get a better look out into the back. And then it happened. it would explain why she was thrown into the footspace of the back seats when the crash happened.
__________________
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
  #575  
Old 01-19-2008, 09:46 AM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,945
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
Skydragon was this person a female or male that Princess Diana treated in a bad manner. Also was this person from Princes Charles camp?
Female and it was in the days before there were camps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry's polo shirt View Post
I think Paul was her friend and loved her very deaply. In the trial he seemed very upset to have to discuss her secrets. I think he wrote the book because he had nothing, he had a family he had to support and that was the only way to make money and survive. The people he worked for (royal family) did not help him. He kept many of Diana's secrets, I don't think he betray her, I think he honored his memory of her.
He had, at that time a very lucrative flower shop, from what I recall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anbrida View Post
Actually, before Diana's vacation with Al-Fayeds family. We really had little knowledge about them. It was until Diana was on borad with Al-Fayeds familly, the jounalists began to write about them. I guess those jounalists must have made a big effort to find out that information. To be honest, I don't think Diana knew a lot about Al-Fayeds except that he was an old friend of her late father. I thinks now most of us know much more about Al-Fayeds than Diana, with the advantage of hindsight.
The al Fayed family had been in the UK news for a long time before Diana took up with them.
Mohamed 'Al' Fayed: the facts

BBC NEWS | England | Profile: Mohamed Al Fayed
  #576  
Old 01-19-2008, 11:26 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Guangzhou, China
Posts: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
So I can remember how an atmosphere can carry with it, can lead to doing stupid things you normally don't do and I guess that's waht happened that night. Dodi, Diana and Henri Paul obviously were either very tense or full of adrenaline and I recall that picture where Paul looks that way, exited, while Diana is sitting in the back of the car in reverse direction looking out to the back. She couldn't have done that on wearing a seatbelt so she must have at least then opened it to be able to get a better look out into the back. And then it happened. it would explain why she was thrown into the footspace of the back seats when the crash happened.
that is what I thought all the way what happened that night. That is life. Even if that is the only time you didn't wear the seatbell, car accident can happen. Even if we are not drunk, we can be hit by a car from the opposite side drove by a drunk driver.
  #577  
Old 01-19-2008, 11:32 AM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
That's what I'm thinking, too, basically. But what happened some weeks ago gave me food for thought. My son showed me a short video on Youtube that had been showed to him when he attended the medical education he has at the youth group of the fire brigade he is volonteering at. It shows a group of young people having a couple of drinks in a nightclub with lightshow and loud music, then they walk out and take a car together with one of them the driver. Then an accident happens which the driver survives. He comes out of his shock and hears the others moaning in the back seats. Then the firebrigade comes and cuts him from the car. While being treated he sees how they free his backseat passengers who are heavily wounded and are treated immediately. And then he has to see how they cut his girlfriend from the car, lay her body on the ground and cover her with a white cloth. Then the video ends.

The thing is: the first scene in the club reminded me of my own youth, how carefree we were and how drunken from the atmosphere of the clubs that we went out, got into our cars and drover home still happily ensconed in this atmopshere of lightheartedness. Okay, nothing ever happened to me, but really there had been evenings or nights when I had drunk quite some drinks.

So I can remember how an atmosphere can carry with it, can lead to doing stupid things you normally don't do and I guess that's waht happened that night. Dodi, Diana and Henri Paul obviously were either very tense or full of adrenaline and I recall that picture where Paul looks that way, exited, while Diana is sitting in the back of the car in reverse direction looking out to the back. She couldn't have done that on wearing a seatbelt so she must have at least then opened it to be able to get a better look out into the back. And then it happened. it would explain why she was thrown into the footspace of the back seats when the crash happened.
Yes, Dodi was a fool, Henri Paul was a fool, and Diana had the misfortune to make these fools her leaders for the night, fools leading fools. Recipe for disaster.
  #578  
Old 01-19-2008, 11:50 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Guangzhou, China
Posts: 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
The al Fayed family had been in the UK news for a long time before Diana took up with them.
Mohamed 'Al' Fayed: the facts

BBC NEWS | England | Profile: Mohamed Al Fayed
It seems I lost this battle. Then I don't understand, if he was so notorious why the late Earl was his friend. And actually Charles has had a polo game with Dodi. Maybe they were not so interested in business stuff? Actually, as I read, the opponent of Al Fayed was almost as notorious as Al Fayed in the business field.
  #579  
Old 01-19-2008, 12:04 PM
ysbel's Avatar
Heir Apparent
TRF Author
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 5,386
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554
And one more thing I don't understand what the car crash and her dying at a young age had to do with her making mistakes in the years before. Car crashes happen simple as that, you can't really protect yourself or prevent it from happening. Sorry if I miss-understood anything but I sorta skimmed through the last few pages really quickly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
True car crashes happen, but like most car crashes, it could have easily been prevented. You can protect yourself by making better choices. Drive at a safe speed, especially in a tunnel, wear a seat belt, don't drive after having a nightcap when you thought you were off duty for the night..... etc.
And another lesson: If you find yourself late at night in Paris, at the exceptionally safe Ritz Hotel, and you think it's possible you may be tempted to try outrunning the motorcycle paparazzi, just stay put, sleep cozily in a Ritz room, even if it's not the presidential suite. It's just one night for god's sake. And the next day, you can board that plane back to London and see your family and friends, and, best part, be alive.
Yes, that's true and I totally agree with your assessment of all the wrong decisions that took place before that night but I meant more that with Diana's association with the al-Fayed's, this type of scenario was even more likely and it appears that Diana's wish to 'revenge' herself on Charles and Camilla on Camilla's birthday and on Hasnat Khan for dropping her were the only reasons she hooked up with the al-Fayeds. This was an example of a wish to avenge herself causing a poor decision that ultimately cut short her life.

I actually think her biggest problem in the months before she died was not the Royal Family but it was her fame. She was the most famous woman in the world and with the reputation for being the most approachable. That combination put her at risk for the papparazzi and the public to pursue her more aggressively. If the immense fame was worth it, then it was in her best interests to manage that fame to accentuate the advantages of that fame and to minimize the disadvantages. It was also in her best interests to gauge how her fame would affect her relationships and gauge how any new person could be affected by her fame. It was ultimately more productive for her to hook up with people who could handle her fame without losing their head or doing something stupid when things got too dangerous.

Even if the al-Fayed's had been as pure as driven snow, Dodi and his team were ill-equipped to deal with the immense papparazzi invasion and intense scrutiny that being close to Diana's fame provided. Neither Dodi, Trevor Rees-Jones or Henri Paul had been close to anything that resembled Diana-mania before. They did make a lot of bad decisions that night but that was because Diana mania was out of their league. The only person in the car that night who was familiar with Diana-mania was Diana herself. Of course a single woman in a car with three grown men isn't likely to be heard if she tells them they're doing things too dangerously but she could have gauged Dodi's ability to handle such crises before they got in the car. However, I don't think she paid attention to her own safety because she was intent on making Hasnat jealous.

If Diana was going to hook up with Dodi, then I think she would have had to take responsibility for knowing how to manage her fame so that it had as little negative impact on herself and Dodi because she was the only person who was remotely familiar to Diana-mania. However, I think she didn't do so because she didn't see the danger and because she was focused on getting even with C&C and Hasnat Khan. People can only focus on one thing at a time, if one is focused on revenge there are a lot of other dangers that one doesn't see. I think that is another danger of revenge.
__________________
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
  #580  
Old 01-19-2008, 02:29 PM
selrahc4's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 760
I've been away from the forum for a bit, so have just finished catching up by reading the last 10 pages or so of this thread. A few pages back there was a discussion about choosing Diana's engagement ring. From the Morton book Diana Her True Story In Her Own Words her words verbatim as provided to Andrew Morton about choosing the engagement ring:
Quote:
A briefcase comes along on the pretext that Andrew is getting a signet ring for his 21st birthday and along come these sapphires. I mean nuggets! I suppose I chose it, we all chipped in. The Queen paid for it.
__________________

__________________
aka Janet on some other forums
Closed Thread

Tags
andrew morton, diana princess of wales, dodi fayed, james hewitt, jonathan dimbleby, oliver hoare, prince charles, prince of wales, princess diana, squidgygate


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Change of the Act of Succession - 1979 Constitution Change GrandDuchess Royal House of Sweden 455 07-19-2015 08:05 AM
What Would You Change? Lena Royal Chit Chat 21 01-11-2015 07:09 PM
Change of name of our community to TRF... Andy R Forum Announcements and Admin 2 08-29-2004 04:29 PM




Popular Tags
albania assassination beatrice (1986- ) beatrice borromeo best outfit biography birthday catherine christening crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess victoria crown princess victoria hats cymry denmark duke of cambridge e-mail europe fascism fashion poll fashion poll october 2016 fashio poll king carl gustaf and queen silvia monarchy norway november 2016 october 2016 parliament picture of the week pierre casiraghi prince charles prince felix prince philip princess beatrice princess charlene princess marie hats princess mary princess mary fashion princess sofia prince william queen anne-marie queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen mathilde queen mathilde daytime fashion queen mathilde fashion queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania fashion rohan rohans romanov royalties sally bedell smith state visit succession sweden swedish royal family the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:56 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises