Trevor Rees Jones (Diana Crash Survivor)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm suspicious....

I may be wrong, but I've always been suspicious of Trevor R. J. - since that fateful day, why , being him a b/gd ,did he wear the seat- belt just be4e entering the tunnel ? what for did Al Fayed fire him, if he was faultless... if he had been without a seat- belt, he could have turned on the back where Di was, take her with his arms ,so she would not bang her head and her chest...... they would be both alive, if he had done so, after all, he was Dodi's b/gd, he could not help dodi, but he could help Diana, and maybe save her life, and this thing that he doesn't remember, well, it can be for a while after the crash, not after 8 years.... I do believe he had been paid by The UK Secret Services, IMOH, of course, maybe he had to drug the driver, whoever he was, or something else, he knew the car was gonna crash, that's why he wore the seat- belt, when the car entered the Alma Tunnel-

Harry's polo shirt said:
Oh I am sorry he wasn't fired, he quit. According to A friend of Rees-Jones he quit his job because he "felt pressured to remember the events in a way in which they might not necessarily have happened."

Paul's blood was three times higher than the level at which one is considered to be drunk under French law. Later tests confirmed that Paul had been in the midst of a bout of "moderate chronic alcoholism for at least a week," and that his blood also contained the antidepressant Prozac and tiapride, a drug used to combat alcoholism.

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/1998/08/diana/diana.investigation/

Does anyone know if he sued Al Fyed for his injuries during the crash, I know there were rumors of he was going to sue.

I have been on Prozac for years, it's an anti- depressant, and it makes you more alert than ever......a bit like amphetamines.

Elspeth said:
Which witnesses said he hadn't drunk? The bodyguard said he saw him drinking but that Paul said it was a soft drink. And even if it wasn't, what else would Paul tell the bodyguards? "Oh, yes, I'm drinking pastis right on top of taking anti-depressants, but don't worry, I'm fine to drive an unfamiliar car in the dark with half the world's paparazzi on my tail"?

well, he was at a bar, with friends, when Dodi called him, I read what his own friends, who were with him, said at the time, can't remember where did I read about it, that was 8 years ago..... , they said that he had not been drinking, it seems he had been clean for a while, he was trying to beat alcholism- anyway, he was not easily drunk,- what do we know about the car, was it ok, don't believe in an English inquest, and France, well, they would never hurt in any way The British RF. I do think that it had to be Henry Paul the 1 to whom giving all the fault, and of course also M. Al Fayed.

Conspiracies!

emily62_1 said:
I may be wrong, but I've always been suspicious of Trevor R. J. - if he had been without a seat- belt, he could have turned on the back where Di was, take her with his arms ,so she would not bang her head and her chest...... they would be both alive.... I do believe he had been paid by The UK Secret Services, IMOH, of course, maybe he had to drug the driver, whoever he was, or something else, he knew the car was gonna crash, that's why he wore the seat- belt..
Let me get this straight... a car is speeding at 100 kmh-plus into a concrete pillar, and the front-seat passenger is supposed to turn around and take the back-seat passenger "with his arms" and thereby save them both?

But before that, the bodyguard drugs the driver, the British Secret Service (or Trevor himself) somehow arranges for the car to crash at high speed into a concrete pillar, thereby killing the other three occupants, but at the same time ensuring he doesn't die (he's just smashed to pieces) because he is wearing a seat-belt?

Sorry, but "Oh please!"

Warren said:
Let me get this straight... a car is speeding at 100 kmh-plus into a concrete pillar, and the front-seat passenger is supposed to turn around and take the back-seat passenger "with his arms" and thereby save them both?

But before that, the bodyguard drugs the driver, the British Secret Service (or Trevor himself) somehow arranges for the car to crash at high speed into a concrete pillar, thereby killing the other three occupants, but at the same time ensuring he doesn't die (he's just smashed to pieces) because he is wearing a seat-belt?

Sorry, but "Oh please!"

you wrote actually what I was thinking!!!!

Harry's polo shirt said:
Oprah was interesting. The guy who checked in the September 11, hijackers said that when he saw the leader guy Muhammad Atta (sp??) he immediately knew they were terrorists, but then he thought no it is just an Arab, and he convinced himself that he was paranoid.

Other than what I mentioned earlier, The Diana story was that the doctor got to the car, he heard Trevor screaming, Diana was faced away from him, so he turned her around and gave her oxygen. She was moaning, but did not say that she was pregnant (which was a rumor floating around). He said that photographers were taking photos and all he really see were hundreds of flashes (from the cameras)

the rest of the show, was a women who won million dollar recipe contest, the founders of banana republic, and the women who first discovered the Harry Potter and got JK Rowling a publisher.

Oprah focused mainly on the airport guy, the Diana story was pretty short, because the doctor was not there it was just a taped piece.

Thanks for filling me in. I'm sorry I missed it. I'm sure they'll be a repeat sometime.

Warren said:

Sorry, but "Oh please!"

I must concur with you Warren. There is still no concrete proof of a conspiracy. Diana died in a fatal car accident. While I do not put anything past the MI5, there is no evidence to support the claim at this time. Trevor Rees-Jones doing the dirty work of the British Secret Services and going through that horrific crash?? Oh come on, give me a break!! The man is not a kamikaze war pilot for Japan!

Have to agree with Warren and sm1939. If TRJ recognized they were in a dangerous position, how could he have simultaneously lept into the back seat and grabbed Diana??

And if he had managed that feat, would it have been possible for him to hang onto her? Remember, parents are advised not to hang onto their babies in cars because the force of the impact may tear the babies out of their arms (and it's probably easier to hang onto a baby versus the weight of an adult woman).

I think the problem here is that we don't wish to believe that something so mundane and stupid could have caused Diana's death.

emily62_1 said:
I may be wrong, but I've always been suspicious of Trevor R. J. - since that fateful day, why , being him a b/gd ,did he wear the seat- belt just be4e entering the tunnel ? what for did Al Fayed fire him, if he was faultless... if he had been without a seat- belt, he could have turned on the back where Di was, take her with his arms ,so she would not bang her head and her chest...... they would be both alive, if he had done so, after all, he was Dodi's b/gd, he could not help dodi, but he could help Diana, and maybe save her life, and this thing that he doesn't remember, well, it can be for a while after the crash, not after 8 years.... I do believe he had been paid by The UK Secret Services, IMOH, of course, maybe he had to drug the driver, whoever he was, or something else, he knew the car was gonna crash, that's why he wore the seat- belt, when the car entered the Alma Tunnel-

i told harry's polo shirt about that! and i dont think Trevor would fire from him and he got quit because of drunk almost killed him! and he had huge of scars! if you have read of articles from harry's polo shirt i knew it! i dont think Dodi's dad would fire to Trevor no! its not his fault its driver's fault you know that!

Sara Boyce

I think the problem, Sara, is that Mr. Al Fayed wanted Trevor to say that Trevor thought there was a conspiracy. And Trevor wouldn't do it. And then Mr. Al Fayed began to believe that Trevor was involved in the conspiracy.

Mr. Al Fayed will never believe that it was just a tragic accident.

iowabelle said:
I think the problem, Sara, is that Mr. Al Fayed wanted Trevor to say that Trevor thought there was a conspiracy. And Trevor wouldn't do it. And then Mr. Al Fayed began to believe that Trevor was involved in the conspiracy.

Mr. Al Fayed will never believe that it was just a tragic accident.

Mr Al Fayed has too much to gain by promoting the conspiracy theory. It gives him the attention of the spotlight which he so craves at the expense of his late son and the late Diana. The man continues to cash in on a "royal association" through his son's relationship with Diana. This man is beyond crass and crude. The only thing Al Fayed grieves for is what he thought could be between Diana and Dodi if there had not been an accident.

Warren said:

Sorry, but "Oh please!"

I don't need your- Oh, please- just ignore my post if u think it's all ridiculous, as for me I think it's so stupid to think that by chance or miracle, 2 weeks after the Archbishop of Canterbury states that P Charles can get married in a church again only if he becomes a widow, and - Oh, please!!!!!!!!!!!- 2 weeks on, he does become a widow..... anyway, I was not saying that T. J.. had drugged H. Paul, that was a supposition and I was only asking if the car was ok, saying also I don't believe in these fake inquests, and something inside me says that P Charles and the British RF were too lucky.... just when Diana gets engaged to a Muslim guy and she can even give birth to a Muslim brother or sister of William, the heir to the throne, well, what happens?? Diana dies......and the only survivor to the accident ...... he loses his memory , oh, well, he only loses his memory over the car crash, of course, and well, for millions of pounds, even for less, some ppl put at risk their own lives.......

He did love his only son!!!!!!!!

tiaraprin said:
Mr Al Fayed has too much to gain by promoting the conspiracy theory. It gives him the attention of the spotlight which he so craves at the expense of his late son and the late Diana. The man continues to cash in on a "royal association" through his son's relationship with Diana. This man is beyond crass and crude. The only thing Al Fayed grieves for is what he thought could be between Diana and Dodi if there had not been an accident.

Do u really think M. Al Fayed does not care a bit about the loss of his only son ? He must be a kind of heartless ,horrible man- The British Rf soon after the first theories from Al Fayed about a conspirancy , deprived Harrod's of a kind of sign, don't know how u call it, it was on the shop's window, that said that BRF were Harrod's customers, and they had been since QV's times !!!!!!!!! well, he did want Diana for his own son, I have 2 kids and I know that I would sell my soul to Devil himself to arrange such weddings for my 2 kids, he wanted the best for Dodi, Diana was the best!

Last edited:
Deeper Conspiracies!

emily62_1 said:
2 weeks after the Archbishop of Canterbury states that P Charles can get married in a church again only if he becomes a widow, and - Oh, please!!!!!!!!!!!- 2 weeks on, he does become a widow...
Perhaps the Archbishop of Canterbury is a co-conspirator?

just when Diana gets engaged to a Muslim guy and she can even give birth to a Muslim brother or sister of William, the heir to the throne, well, what happens?? Diana dies...
Diana and Dodi were engaged?

What if she wanted to raise their child as an Anglican?

In any case, Charles didn't get remarried in church, so that particular theory doesn't hold water. He didn't need the Archbishop to tell him that with either of their previous spouses living and with their history of the affair throughout those marriages, there's no way the church would have married them.

I don't think Diana was engaged to Dodi Fayed - close friends of hers had said she was just having a pleasant interlude for the summer and wasn't intending to get permanently hitched with Dodi (although it'd be interesting to see how she'd have managed things if they hadn't died - Dodi and his father were very determined that she would end up with him). In any case, she'd previously had a much longer-term and more serious relationship with another Muslim, and nobody'd assassinated them in case she dared to give birth to a Muslim half-sibling of the princes.

As far as the Royal Warrants for Harrods are concerned, I don't think the royal family had a lot of choice but to remove them after Mohamed Fayed had accused Prince Philip of masterminding an assassination attempt. What on earth did Fayed think would happen after that?

He had his dreams of getting close to Diana through his son and of becoming the paternal male figure in her life after her father had died, no doubt also hoping to influence William via Diana; he also had hopes of his son making a brilliant marriage (and probably having access to money other than the Fayed millions) and of having grandchildren who were half-siblings to the future king; he also probably had visions of "getting back" at the Establishment by his influence over Diana and hopefully William. He also, as the owner of the Ritz Hotel and Etoile Limousines and the employer of the people involved in the accident, would have been very interested in shifting the blame. Obviously he would have grieved over his son. However, there was a lot more going on than just a distraught father.

emily62_1 said:
I don't need your- Oh, please- just ignore my post if u think it's all ridiculous, as for me I think it's so stupid to think that by chance or miracle, 2 weeks after the Archbishop of Canterbury states that P Charles can get married in a church again only if he becomes a widow, and - Oh, please!!!!!!!!!!!- 2 weeks on, he does become a widow..... anyway, I was not saying that T. J.. had drugged H. Paul, that was a supposition and I was only asking if the car was ok, saying also I don't believe in these fake inquests, and something inside me says that P Charles and the British RF were too lucky.... just when Diana gets engaged to a Muslim guy and she can even give birth to a Muslim brother or sister of William, the heir to the throne, well, what happens?? Diana dies......and the only survivor to the accident ...... he loses his memory , oh, well, he only loses his memory over the car crash, of course, and well, for millions of pounds, even for less, some ppl put at risk their own lives.......

Emily, no one loves Diana more than I do and I have made that ABUNDANTLY CLEAR everywhere on this forum. I have put myself out on a limb supporting Diana and receive a great deal of hate for it. That being said, we all must look at the confirmed facts. There is no conclusive proof that Diana became engaged to Dodi Al-Fayed. While Diana could be swayed by love, she loved her sons more and would not jeopardize them in any way but not seeking the necessary approval of the Queen. She wasn't going to risk losing her children, they were her life. I also don't believe, as I stated before, that Mr Rees-Jones is the equivalent of a Kamikaze Pilot to sit in the front seat of a car he knew was going to crash! No stuntman or stuntwoman would have went along with that!! If he drugged Henri Paul, he didn't know where Paul would crash the car. Why would he take such an extremely large risk with his life?? These type of manoevers are carefully planned down to the last detail.

As for the annoucement of Prince Charles being able to remarry, that is pure coincidence. Do you think the Archbishop of Canterbury would condone this "heinous act" if he knew of it??

If Mr Rees-Jones received any money from this, where is it?? I am sure people have researched him from bank records down to his DNA. Don't you think the press would have discovered the money somewhere, even if it was in a Swiss bank account???

His amnesia is easily explained by the extent of the injuries. The man nearly died and had massive head injuries. Amnesia is not uncommon here. Many times, people never fully recover their memory of what happened, not just because of the injuries, but because it is an emotional defense mechanism. Who wants to remember that trauma?

I will not say that the British Secret Service were not capable of such an act against Diana, but there is just no proof here. It has to be ruled an accident until the time could come that real evidence comes to light. Believe me, if I truly thought this was a conspiracy, I would be screaming my head off from the rooftops for justice!!

tiaraprin said:
Emily, no one loves Diana more than I do and I have made that ABUNDANTLY CLEAR everywhere on this forum. I have put myself out on a limb supporting Diana and receive a great deal of hate for it. That being said, we all must look at the confirmed facts. There is no conclusive proof that Diana became engaged to Dodi Al-Fayed. While Diana could be swayed by love, she loved her sons more and would not jeopardize them in any way but not seeking the necessary approval of the Queen. She wasn't going to risk losing her children, they were her life. I also don't believe, as I stated before, that Mr Rees-Jones is the equivalent of a Kamikaze Pilot to sit in the front seat of a car he knew was going to crash! No stuntman or stuntwoman would have went along with that!! If he drugged Henri Paul, he didn't know where Paul would crash the car. Why would he take such an extremely large risk with his life?? These type of manoevers are carefully planned down to the last detail.

As for the annoucement of Prince Charles being able to remarry, that is pure coincidence. Do you think the Archbishop of Canterbury would condone this "heinous act" if he knew of it??

If Mr Rees-Jones received any money from this, where is it?? I am sure people have researched him from bank records down to his DNA. Don't you think the press would have discovered the money somewhere, even if it was in a Swiss bank account???

His amnesia is easily explained by the extent of the injuries. The man nearly died and had massive head injuries. Amnesia is not uncommon here. Many times, people never fully recover their memory of what happened, not just because of the injuries, but because it is an emotional defense mechanism. Who wants to remember that trauma?

I will not say that the British Secret Service were not capable of such an act against Diana, but there is just no proof here. It has to be ruled an accident until the time could come that real evidence comes to light. Believe me, if I truly thought this was a conspiracy, I would be screaming my head off from the rooftops for justice!!

well, tiara, the Archbishop had nothing to do with it all, where's the money, T:R:J: knows.....!!!!!!!!! maybe u have heard about those 4 men from Italy who were in Iraq as b/gds, they had a very high wage, very, very high, they knew they were risking their lives, but they needed the money, they were kidnapped and 1 was killed by terrorists.....Dodi had just bought a ring that day, an engagement ring, I heard the famous jeweller on TV, dodi told him that was an eng ring, Di had called a friend of hers saying she was in love and told her she had a surprise and to wait for a few days to know about it-Secret Services do everything they need for the country, and the British RF in UK is the country, I spend lots of time in UK-they are capable to kill just as CIA or It Secr sevices-have u read the Poll website about Di's death, about 76% of voters believe it was not an accident.PS- Swiss Banks are so secure , media could never know anything about a bank account in Switzerland, that's why ppl, VIPS, take money to Swiss Banks.

emily62_1 said:
Diana dies......and the only survivor to the accident ...... he loses his memory , oh, well, he only loses his memory over the car crash, of course, and well, for millions of pounds, even for less, some ppl put at risk their own lives.......

ouch! Trevor had severe head injuries. It would have been an even larger miracle if he still had his memory. When someone has a head injury like his, it is a wonder he wasn't brain dead. Trevor didn't know that he was the only survivor for a while after the crash. He did say that the memories come back but in short picture like sequences. He has had alot of theropy, that includes trying to remember what happened. Yes, some people do risk their own lives for money that is evident thoughout the world, but I do not think that Trevor is one of those people. However maybe you are right. if something such as a conspiracy happened and Trevor remembered that. I think that Dodi's father would have already paid him millions of dollars to go public and prove his theory of a conspiracy. The government would not be able to pay Trevor more that Al Fayed, without the media finding out that such a large sum of government money is missing. Missing government money would set off a hail storm of reporters and the public asking for answers and digging into government expenses.

Harry's polo shirt said:
ouch! Trevor had severe head injuries. It would have been an even larger miracle if he still had his memory. When someone has a head injury like his, it is a wonder he wasn't brain dead. Trevor didn't know that he was the only survivor for a while after the crash. He did say that the memories come back but in short picture like sequences. He has had alot of theropy, that includes trying to remember what happened. Yes, some people do risk their own lives for money that is evident thoughout the world, but I do not think that Trevor is one of those people. However maybe you are right. if something such as a conspiracy happened and Trevor remembered that. I think that Dodi's father would have already paid him millions of dollars to go public and prove his theory of a conspiracy. The government would not be able to pay Trevor more that Al Fayed, without the media finding out that such a large sum of government money is missing. Missing government money would set off a hail storm of reporters and the public asking for answers and digging into government expenses.

at the time, 1997, media talked about very important files which were kept by CIA, and they were to disclose in a few years, the files were about Di's death, did they really exhist, what has happened to them, does any1 know ?

I don't think they were released. I haven't heard anything about them. If they were, I am sure many books would be written about them...I think I heard about some files or papers are missing or were destroyed.

emily62_1 said:
at the time, 1997, media talked about very important files which were kept by CIA, and they were to disclose in a few years, the files were about Di's death, did they really exhist, what has happened to them, does any1 know ?

yes these files exist and Dodi's dad has been trying to gain access to them but hasnt been granted till now..he believes that the CIA also had its hand in eliminating Pricess Diana..

Does he mean the american CIA...(I am not that firmiliar with foriegn country's government agencys..sorry) If so why would America want to harm her, America loves her-we have no reason to want to harm her...

Harry's polo shirt said:
Does he mean the american CIA...(I am not that firmiliar with foriegn country's government agencys..sorry) If so why would America want to harm her, America loves her-we have no reason to want to harm her...

she wanted to go Palestine, which we all know the American gov't is heavily involved in helping to bring peace in that area. not sure how they saw her as a threat but i recently heard that the CIA was watching her for this reason.

Harry's polo shirt said:

its said that the CIA was working along with the British secret service... its been reported that they have over a thousand documents about her(people question why would the CIA want to keep a track record on the movements of a British Princess??) and so far they have refused to disclose them(as Mohamed Fayed wants them to do so..) the reasons for doing so are thought to be many...

And here I thought reading about the Iraq war, how CIA bungled more often than not. It's really amazing how crafty they became when it comes to a party girl and her latest flame. Guess they could only manage a couple jetsetter. What a waste of tax money!;)

I think they didn't see her as a threat, but wanted to make sure that Dodi wasn't. His father is a billionaire and probably had secret ties and friends. They were probably watching Dodi not Diana.

Just a reminder that the discussion about politics is not allowed on the Royal Forums.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Mandy
Royal Forums Administrator

I think Mr. Rees Jones was a very fortunate man to be wearing his seatbelt and survive the accident. He easily could have died. The only questions for me regarding conspiracy do not lie with Rees Jones, they are why there was so much carbon monoxide in Henri Paul's body and why Diana--who always wore a seatbelt--wasn't wearing one, particularly when she realized the car was speeding up and weaving in and out of traffic. Now, there are devices which cause a seatbelt to release. Some have theorized this is what happened to her as her behavior in not buckling up was so different than her customary insistence on wearing a seatbelt. Trevor Rees Jones could not have saved Diana. It's a physical impossibility.

I don't understand the Diana not wearing a seatbelt theory-- Maybe she took off her seatbelt to turn around and see if they were still being followed by papparazzi. It isn't like someone would not allow her to wear it.

I found this article from extra tv archived dated November 23, 1998

I know its old but I thought I'd post it anyways.

Rees Jones Ex-Wife Speaks

He was the only survivor of the crash that killed Princess Diana, and she's the woman who knows him better than anyone. Sue Rees Jones was married to Trevor at the time of the accident, and now she's speaking for the first time on TV about what he remembers, and how he will never be the same.

Photos from Trevor's wedding became a surgeon's blueprint after his face was twisted and mangled the most famous crash of our lifetime. The crash that killed a Princess and two others, and left Trevor clinging to life.

Susan Rees Jones says she felt like a princess the day she married Trevor. It was August 12, 1995, in the little country town of Oswestry, England and everything seemed perfect. If the future looked bright, it was a cruel trick...for their day of laughter and love was to be followed by a night of absolute terror.

It was the crash heard round the world. When the horrible news spread of Princess Diana's fatal accident, Sue went into a panic. Her gut told her Trevor was in the car, but she had no idea if he was alive: "Eventually, I was asked by Trevor's work to phone his mother, who I woke up at three o'clock in the morning to tell her I didn't know whether her son was alive or dead or not ...(begins crying)"

Even now, the memory is still too frightening. British news twice reported Trevor had died. Miraculously, he had not. Sue and the rest of Trevor's family rushed to Paris, where they were met at the hospital by Trevor's doctor. "He told us every bone on Trevor's face was broken and we were really expecting the worst."

Was it hard for Trevor to look at him like that? "No, because it was Trev. But his head has swollen quite incredibly and his eye was an awful mess. There were a lot of stitches and tubes going in and out." After surgery, one side of Trevor's face is still permanently scarred.

He spent 2 weeks in a coma, and his jaws were wired shut. When Trevor finally came to, the news of Diana and Dodi's death was simply more than he could handle. "He'd actually broken the wires apart through the emotion of being told they were killed."

Sue says, to this day, Trevor carries a heavy burden of guilt. But did he feel that there was anything he could have done that could have prevented the crash from happening? "When he came back we went out to dinner on one particular Sunday and he did tell me that if they'd actually done as he planned, then the accident wouldn't have happened."

Diana, Dodi, Trevor and driver Henri Paul left the Ritz that night in the black Mercedes from a back entrance. Trevor had presented another plan, and though Sue doesn't know the details, she knows someone rejected it. "I know that Dodi could overrule any decision Trevor made."

But did Trevor ever talk about Henri Paul being a reckless driver? "No... he has told me he was not aware that Henri Paul was not over the limit."

In October of 1997, Trevor finally left the hospital. His employer (Dodi's father) Mohammed Al-Fayed paid for Trevor to undergo hypnosis therapy, in the hopes the bodyguard could remember exactly what happened that night. Sue told us that Trevor: "...certainly feels it was an accident, he doesn't believe it was a conspiracy."

But while Trevor's body was on the mend, Sue's life was collapsing under intense scrutiny. Two months before the crash, against Trevor's wishes, she left him and asked for a divorce. Soon after, she had a new boyfriend, Peter McCarthy. Sue explained why she left Trevor to EXTRA: "Trevor loved me, and I loved him as a friend, not as a wife."

Sue was branded a villain in the British tabloids. Headlines screamed about Sue's "new lover", "the affair" and the "marriage rift." She even became an outcast in her own town, her gift shop received a bomb threat, and her own family ignored her.

"My father hasn't spoken to me since December." Trevor, on the other hand, came home a local hero. He still lives with pain in his arm and his face, but he is working at a local sports store, and spends his free time with good friends.

Sue moved on, and she recently sold her shop and left town. Does she blame anybody for all that's befallen her? "Most definitely not. I don't blame Trevor, Diana, Dodi, or the situation that happened last summer. I made my decisions and I've got to deal with them."

Sue and Trevor still see each other every now and then, but it's not the forever they once talked about...and Sue says its not the same Trevor either. Last month Trevor sued Mohamed Al Fayed for almost fifty thousand dollars in legal bills that Trevor claims Al Fayed promised to pay. As for Sue, she's now living with her new boyfriend Peter, and they are hoping to start a new life together.

Back
Top Bottom