The Late Diana, Princess of Wales News Thread 6: June-September 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Diana: 10 years on
The Sun Online - Royals: Princess Diana: 10 years on

I never see before these photos
The best mother in the world: Unseen Diana photos taken by William
The best mother in the world: Unseen Diana photos taken by William | the Daily Mail

Princess Diana: 10 Years Later
Where are they now?
Charles Spencer, Paul Burrell, Trevor Rees-Jones, Tiggy Legge-Bourke, James Hewitt, Elton John, Martin Bashir, Mohamed Al Fayed, Sarah Ferguson and Tony Blair.
Know what Diana's butler is doing now? - Diana: 10 Years Later - MSNBC.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pictures of the Princess of Wales and the two princes.

A great selection of pictures of Diana and the boys.I had not seen before!

From another source: Princess Diana's 'sexless' relationship - Royal Watch
Princess Diana's 'sexless' relationship

Britain's late Princess Diana was not sleeping with Dodi Fayed, her close friend has claimed.
It's a little strange how some of her friends say she was only using this person or that to get at someone else...... What about the havoc she was causing the people being used and their wives/partners, if it's true? Not nice!

The Sun Online - Royals: 'Charles wears beer goggles'
And of course we all believe every word this hairdresser says! :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

This article has interesting photos.

That dress looks a lot better these days than when she first got out of the carriage at St Pauls and it was creased from top to bottom. You could tell it was a high-quality fabric, though, because of the way the creases fell out so fast.

I wonder how much it would cost for a woman to have a dress like Diana's made.

Iam reading one book about Diana´s Life. The author said That Diana got married at 12.00 o clock. But I think was at 4:00 PM. does somebody can tell me the exact hour.

Isn't it some type of ancient law in Britain if someone gets married after 5:00pm the marriage is considered invalid.

Isn't it some type of ancient law in Britain if someone gets married after 5:00pm the marriage is considered invalid.
I don't think so. :ermm: I was probably not clear with the time I gave, (I tend to use the 24hr clock), it was 11.20 BST, in the morning. :flowers:

Yes, there's a law which requires marriages to take place between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.; I think there was some talk at the time of the Wessex wedding that if it was delayed too much for whatever reason, since I think it was scheduled for 5 p.m. or something, it'd have to be put off till the next day. Afternoon weddings are getting more popular because it's easier to have the reception turning into a party which goes on half the night, but there's been a law on the books for a long time that weddings must take place during daylight hours. Far as I know, it's still valid, but it might have been repealed, and I think there are moves afoot to repeal it sometime in the fairly near future.

It came about for the same reason as the law stating that weddings must take place in public places and can't be celebrated just anywhere. They were trying to do something about the coerced marriages, in secret and behind locked doors in the middle of the night, of young heiresses to men with major debts (usually from gambling). Also, in the days before electric light, requiring that weddings took place in daylight meant that cases of mistaken identity, where someone other than the intended bride or groom, turned up in their place for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Just in this morning, I read that Diana had an accident car in 1996.

Time for a new thread.

Part 7 commencing 1 October 2007 can be found here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom