The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997)

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 06:12 AM
Courtier

Not even a Nationwide paper. He's so lowly that he can only get a regional paper to cover his pathetic sell-outs.

Old 03-30-2007, 10:41 AM
Serene Highness

tv Rory Is Cousin Of Diana

Mirror.co.uk - News - Top Stories - TV RORY IS COUSIN OF DIANA

Old 03-31-2007, 05:37 AM
Courtier

Wow, that is reaching. She certainly wants the cast-off fame from Diana. I wonder if it will be so important in ten years or if the fervor will have gotten even more crazy.
Old 03-31-2007, 07:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

burrel annunced some plan for diana's anniversary?
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 04-01-2007, 02:29 AM
Courtier

No, the arse was in a southern city (one of the top 25 in the USA) pushing his "Royal" food line. As if the male actually knew good taste.

Mr. Burrell has in no way hinted he will even be remoted associated with the Diana Memorial Concert. He couldn't pay the lawyers if he was sued.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Serene Highness

Diana portrait painter sought

Diana Portrait Painter Sought (from Harrow Times)
Old 04-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
No, the arse was in a southern city (one of the top 25 in the USA) pushing his "Royal" food line. As if the male actually knew good taste.

Mr. Burrell has in no way hinted he will even be remoted associated with the Diana Memorial Concert. He couldn't pay the lawyers if he was sued.
So Paul Burrell is broke? I didn't know that.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 04-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Diana Alive on Streets of Islington
Princess Diana Alive on Streets of Islington

Lindsay Lohan aims to play Princess Diana in movie role
LondonNet : Lindsay Lohan aims to play Princess Diana in movie role
Old 04-05-2007, 02:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

They are all crawling out of the woodwork now! I'm surprised LL didn't add 'an stuff'.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

The article about the 36 paintings marking Diana's life is great. I hope those paintings are shown here in N.Y. as well.
Old 04-07-2007, 04:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

according to this web: Welcome to Stopping Overshopping

Quote:
Thus, for every well-known name in the Who's Who of Chronic Shoppers-Princess Diana, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, Imelda Marcos, and even Mary Todd Lincoln, who needed eighty four pairs of gloves before she could move into the White House-there are dozens or hundreds of unknowns. And the disorder is not restricted to women.
Diana and other famous people suffered oneomania.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:13 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchainho
Diana and other famous people suffered oneomania.
And I thought it was just avarice!
Old 04-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

THE HOUNDING OF DIANA

Daily Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper :: News / Showbiz :: The hounding of Diana
Old 04-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Lindsay Lohan As “Amazing” Princess Diana?
Lindsay Lohan has stated that she is a huge fan of Princess Diana, and would love to play the role on the big screenLindsay Lohan As “Amazing” Princess Diana? | celebrities | lindsay lohan | movie news | star style

I can't picture Lindsay as Princess Diana.
Old 04-08-2007, 12:44 PM
Gentry

Hmmm wasn't it Diana who had one of the biggest auctions of all time of her gowns and gave the money to charity? I wouldn't call that greed.

I too can't picture Lindsey Lohan playing the role of Diana, surely they can find someone with a better likeness!

Lily
Old 04-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily97
Hmmm wasn't it Diana who had one of the biggest auctions of all time of her gowns and gave the money to charity? I wouldn't call that greed.

I too can't picture Lindsey Lohan playing the role of Diana, surely they can find someone with a better likeness!

Lily
Well I think the point was that she had to have an auction because she had nowhere else to put the stuff.

Even Diana admitted she was a shop-a-holic; its not the worse sin in the world as long as you have the money (and space) for it.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 04-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Gentry

I agree it isn't the worst sin but she did wear alot of outfits over and over albeit revised and I think the public assumed she would be in new gowns for events. I do think, even though I read it was William's idea, it was one of the best things she ever did for charity was to sell those gowns as they are still making money today due to her untimely death. Very sad though.

Lily
Old 04-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily97
I was laughing at the new name for an age old problem. It used to be called avarice, then being a shopaholic and now oneomania. (I have nothing against shopaholics or sufferers of oneomania as long as they can afford it and are spending their own money, not mine)
Old 04-08-2007, 04:25 PM
Serene Highness

Artist Unveils The World's Largest Painting of Diana
The Royalist - Artist Unveils The World's Largest Painting of Diana
Britain's Royal Family on Yahoo! News Photos
Old 04-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Those pictures look great. This artist has immortalised Themost photographed woman of the 20th century.

Tags
diana princess of wales, princess diana