Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 10:51 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Yennie@May 10th, 2004 - 3:51 pm
Sarah, I think you misunderstood me...
Quote:
Diana never smoke! she is healthy Princess! for long time! why you asked for it!
If you read my message I wrote that she had astrays bacause her family and friends smoked and that she didn´t mind them doing it. I didn´t wrote she smoked herself.
Quote:
she wanted matches purse with clothes she wanted it! and also shoes too!
I thought that maryshawn meant "matches" that you use to light a fire with? Or does it mean something else?
oh please!

im not kinda misunderstanding! i knew about Princess Diana alright! but she never smoke when she got happily married and she grow 2 sons and 1 who is future King is Prince William still!

you makes me mistakes?

Sara Boyce

Old 05-11-2004, 02:18 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
The only thing I can think of is that her boyfriend, Dr. Hasnat Khan, smoked and perhaps she included them for his cigarettes.
I do hope Dr Khan isn't a smoker. I mean, I know that being a heart surgeon doesn't necessarily preclude a person from being a smoker, but it would be nice to think that he had more sense.

Old 05-11-2004, 02:19 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Im sure about Paul Burrell but he stole Princess Diana's estates about years ago he took Princess Diana's dress, work, etc.
Paul Burrell was acquitted on all charges. Legally that means he didn't steal anything of hers.
Old 05-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
im not kinda misunderstanding! i knew about Princess Diana alright! but she never smoke when she got happily married and she grow 2 sons and 1 who is future King is Prince William still!
you makes me mistakes?
You´re right Sarah, Diana never smoked (not that we know of anyway) I didnt said/wrote that.
I wrote that her FAMILY AND FRIENDS did. Thats why she had ashtrays... she didnt used them herself
Old 05-11-2004, 11:10 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
The only thing I can think of is that her boyfriend, Dr. Hasnat Khan, smoked and perhaps she included them for his cigarettes.
I think I read in the book about Hasnath and Diana (I think its called Diana´s last love) that Hasnat Kahn both smoked and drank. Not like he was "addicted" but a little...
Diana apparently found this a bit strange. That he, who worked with ill people, did such things that harms the body...
Old 05-27-2004, 09:34 AM
Heir Apparent

i found out this morning that Princess Diana would dump!

check it out!
http://www.mirror.com

click for 2 burrells story and james whittakers about why Princess Diana never loves Prince Charles and return to Camilla!

Sara Boyce
Old 05-28-2004, 04:18 AM
Courtier

Hi Sarah!!

thanks for the story, but it was not new to the diana-fans. In Mortons book it also written that Charles had that pact with his father to leave diana and return to camilla when the marriage wasn't happy anymore.
Old 05-28-2004, 11:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by royal_sophietje@May 28th, 2004 - 3:18 am
Hi Sarah!!

thanks for the story, but it was not new to the diana-fans. In Mortons book it also written that Charles had that pact with his father to leave diana and return to camilla when the marriage wasn't happy anymore.
i know!

i cant believe Diana left him to see Camilla lots! that riddance!

Sara Boyce
Old 05-28-2004, 01:23 PM
Nobility

I remember one of the handbags contained blue lipstick...I'm hoping that was one of Maria Burrell's bags that the police took by mistake. It seemed very strange. I know Diana liked to go out in disguise, but....
Old 05-28-2004, 09:29 PM
Royal Highness

YOU ARE WELCOME SARA
Old 05-28-2004, 09:30 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Jean@May 28th, 2004 - 12:23 pm
I remember one of the handbags contained blue lipstick...I'm hoping that was one of Maria Burrell's bags that the police took by mistake. It seemed very strange. I know Diana liked to go out in disguise, but....
I hope you are right Lady Jean!
Old 05-31-2004, 03:24 AM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's late Princess Diana claimed Prince Charles made a secret pact with his father, allowing him to ditch her five years into their marriage, the Daily Mirror newspaper said on Thursday.

The latest accusation against Britain's heir to the throne comes from Diana's former butler Paul Burrell who has made a career from revealing lurid details of the private life of the late Princess.

Burrell said he saw a note from Diana to her father in law, Prince Philip, confronting him over the alleged pact, which allowed Charles to return to his former love, Camilla Parker Bowles, if Diana did not make him happy.

"This made me feel as if I was being offered to your family on a sale-or-return basis, and there is nothing royal about that," Burrell quotes Diana as writing in the note, published in a new chapter to his book "A Royal Duty."

"I have a husband who does not love me any more and, by his own admission, never has," she added.

Burrell added: "In her eyes, she had been sold to the royal family to produce an heir and a spare, in the form of William and Harry, and then returned to the wilderness."

Burrell's revelations about the Princess, who died in a Paris car crash in August 1997, have never failed to make the headlines -- most recently that Diana suspected Charles of plotting to kill her.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:16 PM
Heir Apparent

I found out about Princess Diana's mother died at 67 year old its really shocking news for her children.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/...ancesshandkydd/

and have more news from whole world about Princess Diana's mother dead

Sara Boyce
Old 06-04-2004, 12:17 PM
Royal Highness

Mrs. Frances Shand-Kydd, mother of Diana, Princess of Wales, passed away peacefully in Scotland after a long illness at the age of 67.

Would love to hear thoughts of fellow members about Mrs. Shand-Kydd and her relationship with Diana and her grandchildren.

This can also be a forum to express sympathy and sorrow.

I hope Mrs. Shand-Kydd rests in peace and is in a better place.
My condolences to Prince William, Prince Harry, and the rest of the Spencer Family
Old 06-04-2004, 12:22 PM
Heir Apparent

hi tiaraprin,

we need moved to Princess Diana's forum please!

Sara Boyce
Old 06-04-2004, 12:37 PM
Serene Highness

Shocking? She was sick for years.
Old 06-04-2004, 01:27 PM
Aristocracy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3774247.stm
(video link)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3642707.stm

Alexander Smith

Old 06-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbette@Jun 4th, 2004 - 11:37 am
Shocking? She was sick for years.
yes!

she been illness for years she had brain diease they found out its was hokins diease.

Sara Boyce
Old 06-04-2004, 01:47 PM
CathyEarnshaw

Quote:
Originally posted by sara1981@Jun 4th, 2004 - 11:16 am
I found out about Princess Diana's mother died at 67 year old its really shocking news for her children.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/...ancesshandkydd/

and have more news from whole world about Princess Diana's mother dead

Sara Boyce
Sara,

Frances' frail health was public knowledge. The real shame is that none of her three kids were present at her bedside as she had been hospitalized for some time.
Old 06-04-2004, 02:56 PM
Courtier

Hello!

Princes 'very upset' over grandmother's death

4 JUNE 2004

Prince William led the tributes to Frances Shand Kydd after she passed away on Thursday. "Harry and I are very upset by the death of our grandmother and we will miss her a lot," said the 21-year-old.

The young royal, who had been in touch with the Spencer family in recent weeks, also broke the news of her death to his brother Harry, who is currently in Africa on his gap year.

Prince Charles likewise offered his sympathies to the Spencers. "I am very saddened by the death of Mrs Shand Kydd, who will be sorely missed," he said. It has not been confirmed whether he and his sons will attend the funeral next Thursday in the remote Scottish town of Oban.

Frances, who was 68 years old, had fought a lengthy battle with a degenerative brain disease. Although born a Protestant, in later life she converted to Catholicism and worked actvely for various charitable organisations.

"She knew she did not have much time but was very alert until the last days," said parish priest Donal MacKay, who performed her last rites. "When I arrived she was very close to death but she looked very peaceful, very calm and ready to meet her maker."

The two princes were said to be deeply upset at the death of Frances. Harry is expected to make the journey home from Africa, where he is on his gap year, for the funeral - Photo: © PA

Frances enjoys a family break at the beach with her daughter Diana and her grandchildren - Photo: © Alphapress.com

Tags
diana princess of wales, princess diana