The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997)

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-15-2008, 01:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Here's a thought. If it's true that this psychic told Diana about her vision of an accident, is THIS what put the idea that she'd be assassinated into her mind? Oh! How I wish that the Princess had never got involved with all that mystical business!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
I am so sick of hearing people say they predicted the princess' death but anyways...

http://diana-remembered.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!2244878A8C9B75DA!3675.entry

Old 10-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Heir Apparent

^I never thought about it that way oh lord, maybe that explains Diana's fears or she was genuinly paranoid one of the two.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Perhaps there was a bit of both involved.

Quote:
^I never thought about it that way oh lord, maybe that explains Diana's fears or she was genuinly paranoid one of the two.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:05 PM
Heir Apparent

That's most likely the case^
Old 10-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
That's most likely the case^
Frightening people makes them dependant to you and I guess this is what all those people did to Diana in order to profit from her.
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:46 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
Here's a thought. If it's true that this psychic told Diana about her vision of an accident, is THIS what put the idea that she'd be assassinated into her mind? Oh! How I wish that the Princess had never got involved with all that mystical business!!
I read the article very closely, and Diana, Princess of Wales was told in 1996, by the aide who talked with psychic, that the Queen Mum and Queen were going to die very shortly apart. It was not her. She was also told that Prince Charles was going to die in an auto accident by another psychic. I don't think any of her psychics hit it on the head about her death. I think her death was meant to happen.

I feel just like you. I wish the Princess would have relied on God instead of phychics. After the aide told Princess Diana, she stopped using that psychic. But, I read somewhere that while Diana was involved with Dodi, she took him to another psychic and that woman told Dodi to be careful of a car accident. That psychic regrets she did not see Princess Diana in the accident.

I have used psychics a few times and they are not accurate. I think she used psychics, her own mental sickness and stress to get the idea that she'd be assassinated in a car right around her divorce.
Old 10-25-2008, 02:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Or they scare people needlessly. It's a way to make a living, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
I have used psychics a few times and they are not accurate.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Diana #10 on Spike T.V.'s Top 13 Dead Girls. (I don't like the title at all.)

The Top 13 Hottest Dead Girls - SPIKE
Old 11-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Minister uses Diana’s memory in seatbelt fight - Times Online
Old 11-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think it's an excellent idea to make use of the fact Diana's failure to wear a seat belt is probably the ultimate reason she died. She still has a huge following and if using this information can save lives, it should be done.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:45 PM
Heir Apparent

I'd be concerned that it would ignite some of the conspiracy theories, and I find the whole subject rather morbid. Diana's death has been discussed ad nauseum, and everyone's rather tired of the whole thing. But I can see your point as well, Roslyn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
I think it's an excellent idea to make use of the fact Diana's failure to wear a seat belt is probably the ultimate reason she died. She still has a huge following and if using this information can save lives, it should be done.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:14 PM
Courtier

Diana's blouse to go on sale - Telegraph
Old 11-03-2008, 01:20 PM
Heir Apparent

It'll be interesting to see how much these items from the "fairy tale days" collect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeralds and Opals View Post
Old 11-05-2008, 04:59 PM
Royal Highness

Pretty sad that another person is using Diana, Princess of Wales to make money. Let her rest in peace. I don't even think a month has gone by since her nanny sold her letters from Diana.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Normally, this sort of thing would bother me, too. In this case, though, I feel different because Elizabeth is selling off many, many items and not only the items associated with Diana.

Quote:
Pretty sad that another person is using Diana, Princess of Wales to make money. Let her rest in peace. I don't even think a month has gone by since her nanny sold her letters from Diana.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:54 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
Normally, this sort of thing would bother me, too. In this case, though, I feel different because Elizabeth is selling off many, many items and not only the items associated with Diana.

Then she must need capital. I read that somewhere.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, I believe that she's in danger of bankruptcy.

Quote:
Then she must need capital. I read that somewhere.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

It's not like it was Diana's personal blouse ... just an item she wore to a photo shoot. (Although I always thought the photo was lovely.)
Old 11-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Aristocracy

I don`t remember the photo can anyone recall?
Old 11-07-2008, 02:19 PM
Heir Apparent

This book has a shot of the collar of the blouse. It was light pink and had long, loose sleeves that were cuffed around the wrist. There was supposed to be a matching skirt as well, but I don't know whether anyone has seen that.

The Country Life Book of Diana Princess of Wales. - LEETE-HODGE, LORNIE,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angl3 View Post
I don`t remember the photo can anyone recall?

Tags
diana princess of wales, princess diana