The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997)

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Heir Apparent

I hardly think that Diana is as close to Christ in terms worldwide significance. Still, I think it's good that Jesus came in first. I don't believe that he's "dead", actually...but that's a discussion for another time and place.

Old 06-29-2009, 06:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

There are many who are pleased with the revelation brought on by the death of Michael Jackson. This is of course the revelation that he may have converted to Islam. These happy people were also pleased that Cassius Clay became a Muslim (and is now called Muhammad Ali) and in most likelihood Princes Diana and astronaut Neil Armstrong did as well -- although I don’t think these personalities concerned actually publicly said so

Malaysia-Today.net - No Holds Barred, Corridors of Power and more @ mt.m2day.org - What is there to be proud of?

Old 06-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Heir Apparent

This was quite an interesting article. Thanks for posting it, Skydragon. I found myself nodding my head, even though I'm definitely NOT a Muslim.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:31 AM
Imperial Majesty

A CONTROVERSIAL new book claims inconsistencies in evidence given at the Princess Diana inquest show that she really was murdered.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

And I thought the conspiracy theories had finally ended.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:29 AM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

They will never end... just like the deaths of JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, James Dean and now MJ. So long as there's a dollar to be made from it.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wish they'd stop with the conspiracy theories about this. The poor woman and the two men died in circumstances in which far too many other people have died and continue to die: a motor vehicle collision caused by alcohol and high speed and failure to wear seat belts. The families should not have to relive the sad experience every few years just because someone wants to cash in on the tragedy and writes a new book.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:46 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
A CONTROVERSIAL new book claims inconsistencies in evidence given at the Princess Diana inquest show that she really was murdered.
If you want to read something first, read about it in The Royal Forums.
This book was discussed in the Royal Library back in March - see here.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

Britain's Princess Diana escaped to nudist beaches for privacy.The late royal - who was married to Prince Charles - was so desperate to spend time alone she begged her bodyguard to let her do "normal things" such as walk along a beach without security guards.Princess Diana's nudist 'escape' - Monsters and Critics
Old 08-19-2009, 04:21 PM
Heir Apparent

The title of the article is misleading. Diana didn't choose a nude beach on purpose. I suppose that a nude beach would have been quite safe for her, though--no concealed weapons.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

I suppose it shows that the nudists are discreet. Surely they would have recognised her.....................though maybe they don't recognise people with their clothes on.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Daily Express | UK News :: Diana's darn good efforts in vogue again
Old 09-06-2009, 10:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Diana: death 'was not an accident' says leading lawyer - Telegraph
Old 09-06-2009, 05:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

From the article
Quote:
“I found it difficult simply to accept that what happened in the Alma Tunnel in Paris was ‘just one of those tragic things’. Of course it might have been, but then that’s what “they” always hope we will think
No wonder Fayed employed him.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Exactly, Skydragon. When I saw the article, I thought, "Oh no, here we go again." There was also an article in a Palestinian newspaper about Diana and Dodi's romance, complete with the story of the engagement ring, et al. The source at the bottom was, of course, alfayed.com. Possibly MalF is still pursuing his ideas but in a less direct way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
From the article
No wonder Fayed employed him.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Quote:
“I found it difficult simply to accept that what happened in the Alma Tunnel in Paris was ‘just one of those tragic things’. Of course it might have been, but then that’s what “they” always hope we will think.
For a lawyer he should know better than accusing without proof… (quite Fayed-like )
He's the one going against the conclusions of the court but he wasn't capable of pointing out any tangible element that would have led the judges to review the case. He failed in his work to win the trial and therefore wants some publicity for his little book.

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 09-11-2009, 06:39 AM
Administrator

The story about the BBC commissioning a drama set against the backdrop of the 1981 wedding has been moved to The Royal Library.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:50 AM
Imperial Majesty

On the day of Princess Diana’s funeral, I joined commentators Peter Jennings and Barbara Walters to describe the historic day for their American network, ABC. Perched high above Westminster Abbey on scaffolding erected specially for the big event, we had a bird’s eye view of the drama unfolding below.
As the funeral cortège approached Buckingham Palace where the Queen and the rest of the Royal family had gathered, I whispered to Jennings: “Watch Princess Margaret.” As Diana’s bedecked coffin passed the royal party, the Queen and other members of the family bowed their heads in respect. Princess Margaret remained upright and upstanding, looking like she would rather be somewhere else.

Destroyed: the letters that fuelled a Royal feud - Telegraph
Old 09-20-2009, 09:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Interesting article, though I do wonder if Margaret forgot how colourful her past was.
Old 09-21-2009, 05:00 AM
Imperial Majesty

A SECRET feud between Diana, Princess of Wales and Princess Margaret was laid bare last night, revealing a relationship riven with hatred, bitterness and fierce *rivalry.

Daily Express | UK News :: Diana became royal neighbour from hell after slur on Charles

Tags
diana princess of wales, princess diana