The Late Diana, Princess of Wales News & Questions Thread 8: June 2008- 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She seems to have liked anything that was New Age and/or exotic. She didn't take advice from the people who could truly help her within the Establishment but readily listened to therapists and psychics. This, I believe, is a large part of what caused her problems.

As an interior designer, I'm thrilled that Princess Diana likes fung shui....she was truly complex and amazing, imo.

Its interesting that the Princess of Wales liked Fung Shui. Does it actually work though?

This is very interesting.Diana was humble,like most exceptional human beings,that is why she was shy,and had insecurity.Shyness is something attractive to some men,and she with time,overcome a little her shyness to become a more secure woman,but never lost this shyness completely,as she was so human,and humble,not arrogant at all.:flowers:
She was nervous for the same reason,imo.
Thanks dear gfg02:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Diana, the Royal Cover Girl
From shy, nervous newcomer to elegant royal beauty

Yes, Diana, Princess of Wales was shy and nervous. I too believe those qualities show a humble person. The reason why I think she was humble, was by her actions to make people around her comfortable by her caring. Another reason she was humble was by her wanting people not to bow or called her your royal highness at less high profile events.She was in the last decade of her live in my opinion overcoming the shyness and nervousness by maturing. I think just as the article states she became a royal beauty with star power use for good work. It was a article that highlight something good about our People's Princess for a change. Thanks gfg02.:);):)
Its interesting that the Princess of Wales liked Fung Shui. Does it actually work though?
I have tried to make my house work the way Fung Shui way. We have peace at home. I guest that means the energy in our home is positive. The whole concept is simply getting rid of the clutter in your environment. I think it makes the home run better. So it does work in my opinion.:);):)

Diana was so upset and hurted,and depressed, that she tried every kind of thing,to make her fell better.I understand her perfectly.:flowers:

I would like to suggest that Diana, Princess of Wales found love with
Dr. Kahn around 1995. The love relationship did play out in her home.
Maybe the feng shui improvements help the harmony in this relationship.:);):)

I hope in Naples there is a big turn out for the dresses exhibition. I am fortunate to live in a city in America where the other exhibit Diana, A Celebration is coming to in November. I can not wait and see the exhibit.

Does anyone know who planned and executed this exhibit on Diana, Princess of Wales Naples exhibit? I am curious.:);):)

Not so much "news" as a snippet from an article on Sarah, Duchess of York in which the reporter gives his impression of the late Diana, Princess of Wales...

SMH 25 May 2010
My royal flush, when I met Fergie, Di and Charles

Leading on from the reporter's recollection of a encounter with the personable Sarah...

"[Sarah was] certainly very different from contemporary, human-headline royals, such as, say, Princess Diana into whose presences I had been ushered on occasions. I had met Princess Diana on her way to the ladies' toilet, during a charity lunch for more than 1000 drooling admirers in Sydney. Unfairly, perhaps, her brief absence between courses of a meal that involved munching politely through a selection of Australian native flora and fauna had been noted with nodding heads as proof of continuing bulimia.

In fact, she and her assistant had stopped outside to touch hands with and inquire after the health of several loitering media reptiles, including me, who were suitably overwhelmed by her shy, ethereal beauty. Whatever her subsequent misdemeanours, she had style, class and presence.
"

That was a very nice article. Aside from Al Fayed we never really heard the rest of the Fayed family talk about their grief over Dodi. Thanks for the article gfg02

Yes, it's all to easy to forget that Dodi was a brother as well as a son. The other members of the family have been almost invisible the last 12, almost 13, years. So many people affected by the August 1997 tragedy have done their grieving privately, and it's no less deep for that.

That was a very nice article. Aside from Al Fayed we never really heard the rest of the Fayed family talk about their grief over Dodi. Thanks for the article gfg02

Yes, it's all to easy to forget that Dodi was a brother as well as a son. The other members of the family have been almost invisible the last 12, almost 13, years. So many people affected by the August 1997 tragedy have done their grieving privately, and it's no less deep for that.

Yes its very sad she was told not to have any contact with the boys. And your right a lot of people forget that it just wasn't a famous woman who died that morning. They were members of people's families brothers, sister, daughter and mother.

Somewhat interesting article about Diana and her sisters on what would have been her 49th birthday.

I can certainly empathize with Sarah and Jane as well as Charles. I lost a sister a year ago, and I can't imagine growing old without her by my side. Physically at least, I know she is definitely watching over me.

Hopefully the Spencer siblings feel the same.

---------------------------------------------
Her birthday yesterday passed virtually unnoticed: July 1. She would have been 49.

In other circumstances, the day would have signalled a deluge of joshing for Princess Diana from her sisters that she was on the brink of joining them in the 'Over-Fifties Club'.
For Lady Sarah McCorquodale, 55, and Lady Jane Fellowes, 53, the poignancy of 'Duch's' birthday always revives memories of sisterly fun as well as the heartache of divided loyalties which, for Jane at least, as the wife of Lord Fellowes, the Queen's private secretary throughout the crisis of the royal marriage, were left sadly unresolved.

Read more: Yesterday was Diana's 49th birthday, and her sisters still wonder: What would her life be like now? | Mail Online

Last edited:
49???? I can't believe that many years have passed. R.I.P, Diana.

i often wonder what she'd be doing now, what she would look like.

Unfortunately, I think that her skin would show the effects of all that sun-bathing.:ermm: I'd like to think that she'd have married a nice, uncontroversial man and perhaps had a little girl.

i often wonder what she'd be doing now, what she would look like.

I wonder what her style would have been like today. I could see her wearing Chanel.

I think her style would have remained the same. Simple, classic elegance.

I am not sure if she would have remarried but she definitely would have a settled, worldly companion.

Yes her style would have remained the same. I remember there was this picture of Diana walking and she was wearing a pale blue dress with a hand bag and Versace shades. I couldn't believe how current she looked. Diana's look is still very much in style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom