The Diana Inquest: October 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the inquest can finally put closure to the whole sad situation of Diana's and Dodi's deaths!:angel:

I hope the inquest can finally put closure to the whole sad situation of Diana's and Dodi's deaths!:angel:

Unfortunately, the long wait for the inquest itself bears some responsibility for the enduring dialogue amongst conspiracy theorists.

Had not Prince Harry himself voiced his thought of that he probably will never know what happened in the tunnel in the Matt Lauer interview this past June, then I would have not have revisited some of my concerns.

Unfortunately, the long wait for the inquest itself bears some responsibility for the enduring dialogue amongst conspiracy theorists.

Had not Prince Harry himself voiced his thought of that he probably will never know what happened in the tunnel in the Matt Lauer interview this past June, then I would have not have revisited some of my concerns.

Saying he'd never know what happened is quite different from saying he thinks there was some kind of conspiracy or that it was anything but an accident.

Saying he'd never know what happened is quite different from saying he thinks there was some kind of conspiracy or that it was anything but an accident.

i wonder why he would say this? it could almost be interpreted to mean that he questions the "official" version?

Definitely. He could well be satisfied with the police report, but still have questions, i.e. "What the hell was my mum thinking, going all over Paris like that instead of staying put in a safe place and having a full night of sleep?" Or how about, "Why the hell didn't they have a better decoy plan in place, one that would have succeeded in fooling all paparazzi?" Or try this on for size: Why was Henri Paul drunk? Why was he driving so damn fast? Why weren't any of them except the bodyguard wearing a seatbelt?

We really don't know what he thinks. Perhaps, he has some questions about all of the happening. We will never know.

When there is an accident where there should not have been an accident...considering the high level of degree of training that goes into to protection high profile guests of the Ritz or the fact that the Al-Fayed private security services should be more than adequate (thus the reason for Diana to feel secure and safe in the company of Dodi)..the fact that there have been questions is only "normal" and expected.

I don't think it is sinister or in any way disrespectful to want to know what happened or theorize what might have happened as there have been direct assassinations of members very close to the Royal Family (Lord Mountbatten). I do think it has been wrong and unkind for Mr. Al-Fayed, despite his immense grief, to lay blame upon certain members of the Royal Family since he has been cagey in bringing forth any evidence to the general public.

This juried, semi-public inquest will cause a course to be established where certain evidence can be presented in a legal, legit way.

It is far from over.....We will be talking about the inquest for decades to come.....(sigh)

Last edited:

People like Prince Harry who live with a cocoon of safety built around them 24/7/365 might have even more questions that we do.

He might even now have a good grasp of the reality of how intensely Diana was detested by the people surrounding his father...and stepmother.

A deepening conspiracy...

He might even now have a good grasp of the reality of how intensely Diana was detested by the people surrounding his father...and stepmother.
[my bolding] Now there's a thought! Since Al Fayed has pointed the finger of blame at both the Duke of Edinburgh and the Prince of Wales, how long will it be before Camilla is accused of being a co-conspirator? :D

Princess Diana told her solicitor that both she and Camilla Parker Bowles were going to be "got rid of" so Prince Charles could marry Royal nanny Tiggy Legge-Bourke, her inquest heard.
In a meeting with Lord Mishcon two years before her death, Diana claimed she would be “put aside” in a car accident involving “brake failure” and also insisted the Queen was about to abdicate in favour of Prince Charles.

Princess Diana said she would be 'got rid of' - Telegraph

It's bizarre if Diana actually took it into her head the idea of Charles marrying Tiggy. I mean, when was the last time a Prince of Wales and Heir Apparent to the Throne married the royal "social secretary"/nanny? I know times change, but do they change that much? And whatever made Diana think Charles had those kind of thoughts about Tiggy? By 1996/97 he had been going strong with Camilla for many years and didn't seem to have apparent plans of changing that. The idea of him hooking up with Tiggy seems rather random and odd, considering the context of everything that was happening, doesn't it?

But back to the topic of this Inquest news, I have a thought about the "last photos" from the car of them all alive. What does Henri Paul look like a triumphant maniac, smiling like he's enjoying driving like that? Dodi cowers in the back no doubt hoping they get to his apt. fast and it'll be over soon. Trevor is blinded by the bright lights from the motorcycle headlights and the camera flashes. But Henri Paul is the strangest person in these pics.... He looks like a kid delighting in a chase. :eek:

As you might imagine, there are already some people looking at that last photo and saying that Diana was egging Henri-Paul on to drive faster, like a game and that's why she is watching the media and HP is laughing.

Lord Justice Scott Baker Royal Coroner

Michael Burgess Coroner for Surrey
http://www.surreycoroner.info/

Michael Mansfield QC representing 'Mo' al-Fayed
Who are the 11 other barristers representing 'Mo' and "other interested parties?"(Cited: Raynor, Gordon of The Telegraph, 3 Oct'07)

Eleven jurors

Lady Sarah McCorquodale leaving the court, and the Daily Mail says it's Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton behind her but that man does not look like him to me. :huh:

The Telegraph: Full Coverage links to articles, videos, and news relating to the Inquest

Princess Diana told her solicitor that both she and Camilla Parker Bowles were going to be "got rid of" so Prince Charles could marry Royal nanny Tiggy Legge-Bourke, her inquest heard.
In a meeting with Lord Mishcon two years before her death, Diana claimed she would be “put aside” in a car accident involving “brake failure” and also insisted the Queen was about to abdicate in favour of Prince Charles.

Princess Diana said she would be 'got rid of' - Telegraph
The predictions or suspicions of Princess Diana were more or less accurate in describing her own fate.

I read that Princess Diana had an accident car in 1996

[my bolding] Now there's a thought! Since Al Fayed has pointed the finger of blame at both the Duke of Edinburgh and the Prince of Wales, how long will it be before Camilla is accused of being a co-conspirator? :D

I am not pointing the finger at Camilla as a "co-conspirator" but I do believe Camilla, and many other people, would not have minded being rid of a pesky Diana. I rather believe Camilla had enough self assurance in her role in Charles' life for her not to worry at all about Diana.

Prince Harry was a mere child of almost 13 when his mother passed away and now has a much more candid view of his mother and her behaviour and how that behaviour was not deemed suitable by many in his royal midst.

Prince Harry might also have questions of how his mother could perish in the security forces equal to those he has lived in every day of his life.

Last edited:
The predictions or suspicions of Princess Diana were more or less accurate in describing her own fate.

Except that Charles did not marry Tiggy, instead married Camilla, who is alive despite Diana's predictions of doom. What was Diana thinking of? And why did she reckon she could get hold of Tiggy's medical records? Hadn't she heard of confidentiality and privacy laws? :rolleyes:

Is this still going on? I hope Mr Al-Fayed is planning to pay back the public for this extortion. I don't think anyone really cares anymore. Just say it was Professor Plum in the Library with a dishcloth and have done with it.

Except that Charles did not marry Tiggy, instead married Camilla, who is alive despite Diana's predictions of doom. What was Diana thinking of? And why did she reckon she could get hold of Tiggy's medical records? Hadn't she heard of confidentiality and privacy laws? :rolleyes:

Diana surely had enough contacts in the medical fields (Hasnat?) to curry for special favours so she would have no problem getting medical info on anyone...

Diana's pathological jealousy of Tiggy cost Diana her relationship as Patrick Jephson as her secretary when he received a tawdry pager message in regards to Twiggy. It was already an unsteady relationship due to the lack of trust in Diana doing the Panorama interview without telling Mr. Jephson. ("Shadows of a Princess" by Mr. Jephson)

Is this still going on? I hope Mr Al-Fayed is planning to pay back the public for this extortion. I don't think anyone really cares anymore. Just say it was Professor Plum in the Library with a dishcloth and have done with it.

My concern for Mr. Al-Fayed is that these deaths happened under his security watch. I will be interested in what and how Mr. Al-Fayed justifies his accusations through evidence and witnesses.

Prince Charles and the DOE haven't even employed one single lawyer as they feel they have nothing to defend.

Last edited:
The reasons for such odd statements will remain unknown. Actually I did point out that Princess Diana accurately predicted her own death, without touching the shaky subject of any love relationships in extremely complicated first marriage of Prince Charles. I do not wish to be bashed by a cohort of Prince Charles' and Duchess' of Cornwall followers. :flowers:

Given the fact that the UK is a very democratic country, Mr. Al-Fayed exercise his rights to be heard in the court by dragging the British Royal Family through another awkward situation and spending money of tax payers. :)

Very democratic? Yeah right. But that's a different kettle of potatoes. Mr Al-Fayed has no rights here, he isn't British. He may own a business here but he isn't British and that doesn't give him the so-called rights that native Britons have. He has no right to commit the crime of libel, nor does he have the right to insist on the spending of millions of tax payer's money to ease his own guilty conscience. Perhaps if you lived here and felt the pinch, you'd feel the anger too.

Diana's death had nothing to do with brake failure though, did it. It was the fact that HP lost control of a car doing a high speed through a dangerous section of tunnel. There has never been any suggestion that he tried to brake or that there was anything wrong with the brakes!

She also said, apparently, that HM was going to abdicate within a short time and Charles would marry Tiggy - she got that wrong as well! :rolleyes:

Diana surely had enough contacts in the medical fields (Hasnat?) to curry for special favours so she would have no problem getting medical info on anyone...
Luckily our medical records system did not, at that time work like that. To obtain a copy of Tiggy's medical records, Diana would have had to arrange for a break in at Tiggy's Doctors or the hospital where the alleged abortion took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom