The Diana Inquest: October 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was suicide, did Andanson have something to hid that he got so mentally sick that he took his own life? Did he have some answers to the accident, or was Diana his cash cow and now that she was gone, he was not making a good living?:flowers:

That's possible. IMO, he may have killed himself in disgust of what he was doing to earn a living. Diana's death created a major reflexion on the job of paparazzi and some could hardly bear to be treated as criminals ...

If it was suicide, did Andanson have something to hide that he got so mentally sick that he took his own life? Did he have some answers to the accident, or was Diana his cash cow and now that she was gone, he was not making a good living?:flowers:
Many people that commit suicide are not made mentally sick through a secret. For someone to make the decision to kill themselves, it would I believe, take many factors and a deep sense of depression and 'aloneness'.

If Mr Andanson committed suicide, he would have worked out how he wanted to do it, just because it is not how most people would wish to die, does not mean that was not how he wanted to do it. I don't feel that Diana or her death entered into his equation at all.:flowers:

If it was suicide, did Andanson have something to hid that he got so mentally sick that he took his own life? Did he have some answers to the accident, or was Diana his cash cow and now that she was gone, he was not making a good living?:flowers:

I haven't read everything about Andanson but it looks like he's a case similar to the guy that confessed to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey a few months ago. It later turned out that he was nowhere near the scene of the crime but a cousin of his always said he had illusions of grandeur and so convinced himself that he was the center of one of the most scandalous crimes of the nation.

That's creepy^ Ya I dunno much about Andanson either but I don't think he was the fiat uno driver, I really think it was the vietamese guy. I dunno I've just been going through the inquest transcripts and re-reading Operation Pagat tonight and for me I think mostly everything has properly fallen into place.

May I ask a question? I swear I remember someone on here said this or I read awhile ago but I remember hearing Dodi did drugs or something like that. If that's true and I'm not losing my mind do we know if Diana was aware of this at the time?

Last edited:
Diana was supposed to have questioned someone about why Dodi spent so much time in the bathroom. There was an early rumour that there was cocaine in the car and/or in Diana's bag, which turned out to be false. I have the idea that Dodi was known to be a cocaine user on the party circuit, but I don't have any definite references.

May I ask a question? I swear I remember someone on here said this or I read awhile ago but I remember hearing Dodi did drugs or something like that. If that's true and I'm not losing my mind do we know if Diana was aware of this at the time?
http://www.usatoday.com/news/diana/diana195.htm
The magazine quoted a friend, Nona Summers, as saying Dodi Fayed "was into cocaine" during the 1980s and another person as saying he had a kilo of cocaine in his New York hotel suite, an amount then valued at more than $15,000. That was described as Fayed's "weekly buy.

Also, somewhere on here, was a report that Diana tried it once but did not like it.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/diana/diana195.htm
The magazine quoted a friend, Nona Summers, as saying Dodi Fayed "was into cocaine" during the 1980s and another person as saying he had a kilo of cocaine in his New York hotel suite, an amount then valued at more than $15,000. That was described as Fayed's "weekly buy.

Also, somewhere on here, was a report that Diana tried it once but did not like it.

Well, nobody likes drugs by nature. If you give someone cigarettes or alcohol, it's very likely that he won't like it if he's not used to it. There's also the "hard" drugs and "soft" drugs. But they are all damaging your health (of course, not in the same way). For that matter, I doubt Diana would have tried it since she was kind of "obsessed" with her health. Although, sometimes people you wouldn't suspect to be drug users are total addicts.

Thanks for the info skydragon and mermaid1962! So confusing today's hearings about Dodi supposedly telling his lawyer he had some big news, Just when I think I have it all figured out I confuse myself again. Atleast we know the MI6 were in Paris that night althought I still don't think they had anything to do with the crash.

It's quite something seeing organizations like MI5 and MI6, organizations that protect British nationals, accused of murdering a British princess. If I were a member of either organization, I'd be quite insulted.

Thanks for the info skydragon and mermaid1962! So confusing today's hearings about Dodi supposedly telling his lawyer he had some big news, Just when I think I have it all figured out I confuse myself again. Atleast we know the MI6 were in Paris that night althought I still don't think they had anything to do with the crash.

yes,I agree, but and I don't beleive the conspiracy theories for one minute although I'd like to know what Dodi meant when he supposedly told his lawyer he had some big news. Exactly what was the big news?

It's quite something seeing organizations like MI5 and MI6, organizations that protect British nationals, accused of murdering a British princess. If I were a member of either organization, I'd be quite insulted.

When the Irish Republican Army (who proudly and gleefully blew up Lord Mountbatten) didn't seek any glory and honor in the death of Diana, I scratched my head in wonder from this unusual silence.... If not them, then whom????

I will not take any creedence in any testimony in someone from MI5, MI6 because they will loudly proclaim innocence...a waste of time, really.

When the Irish Republican Army (who proudly and gleefully blew up Lord Mountbatten) didn't seek any glory and honor in the death of Diana, I scratched my head in wonder from this unusual silence.... If not them, then whom????

Why would they seek anything of the sort? What glory or honor could accrue from an automibile accident?

Nice to hear from today's hearings that the Queen checked for bugging devices. Something a little positive.

I will not take any creedence in any testimony in someone from MI5, MI6 because they will loudly proclaim innocence...a waste of time, really.
Why shouldn'y they proclaim their innocence, when to me, they clearly are.

If MI5 or MI6 had been involved, they would have made a much better job than a car crash, where there was a possibilty of more than one survivor.:rolleyes:

Why would they seek anything of the sort? What glory or honor could accrue from an automibile accident?

The IRA used to comment rudely whenever a royal would die from natural causes/old age..like when the Duke of Windosr died and Princess Alice of Athlone died....

Since Princess Diana had alledgedly been a target prior to her death, I just assumed the IRA would take the opportunity of her death, whether they caused it or not, to cheer and gloat...and when they didn't, I was amazed....and puzzled.

Last edited:
Why shouldn'y they proclaim their innocence, when to me, they clearly are.

If MI5 or MI6 had been involved, they would have made a much better job than a car crash, where there was a possibilty of more than one survivor.:rolleyes:

IMO, the lone survivor was one of them....

This person is just sick! :bang:

Actually, I quite admire his courage. He is giving up a lot for his dedication to Diana'a memory... Considering how eccentrics are part of the British culture, he is merely one out of many, including how the Prince of Wales talks to his plants!

Most of us who tend to question the inquest, how Diana was treated by the Royal Family or her humanitian works are labelled "odd". That's ok... I tend to side with Diana's sons seeing also how their mother was an amazing woman.

The IRA used to comment rudely whenever a royal would die from natural causes/old age..like when the Duke of Windosr died and Princess Alice of Athlone died....

Since Princess Diana had alledgedly been a target prior to her death, I just assumed the IRA would take the opportunity of her death, whether they caused it or not, to cheer and gloat...and when they didn't, I was amazed....and puzzled.
If the IRA had come out with their normal diatribe at the time of Diana's death, they would have lost the support of many of their financial backers, in Ireland and allegedly the US. They were never going to chance that. They would also have lost the support of many of the ordinary people in NI. Basically the IRA were/are cowards and they would have been terrified of the consequences of celebrating.
IMO, the lone survivor was one of them....
I find it hard to believe that TRJ was willing to suffer horrific injuries, or take a chance of the accident not killing him. :rolleyes:
Actually, I quite admire his courage. He is giving up a lot for his dedication to Diana'a memory... Considering how eccentrics are part of the British culture, he is merely one out of many, including how the Prince of Wales talks to his plants!
I think there is a world of difference between talking to your plants, which many 1000's of people do, we even talk to our pets, and giving up your job, putting your families financial security on the line, having your face painted with Do di, to go and sit in a courtroom for the 'buzz'. That isn't eccentric, that is a mentally disturbed attention seeker, because if it was in 'dedication to Diana's memory', why behave like a clown. I don't believe he should be allowed into the court, he lowers the tone and solemnity of the occasion and shows nothing but disrespect to Diana's memory! :bang:

Last edited:
A former MI6 agent who told Mohamed Al Fayed of plans to kill Serbian leader Slobodan Milosevic in a car crash admits he may have got his facts wrong.

BBC NEWS | UK | MI6 'Diana-style' plot dismissed

Mohamed Al Fayed's former head of security has told the inquest into Princess Diana's death he lied about how much alcohol Henri Paul had drunk.

BBC NEWS | UK | Al Fayed's security head 'lied'

Former Met police chief Lord Stevens has demanded an apology for criticisms of his report into Princess Diana's death, as he testified at her inquest.

BBC NEWS | UK | Ex-Met chief seeks Diana apology

This inquiry has certainly taken an interesting turn. No doubt some will say that the shadowy figures of the Establishment "got to" all of the people who disagree with Fayed; however, I find it much harder to believe that the embalmer, the hospital staff, the ambulance staff, the French Police, MI6, Scotland Yard, Trevor Rees, etc. etc. were all in on a conspiracy. It really does beggar belief.

A former MI6 agent who told Mohamed Al Fayed of plans to kill Serbian leader Slobodan Milosevic in a car crash admits he may have got his facts wrong.

BBC NEWS | UK | MI6 'Diana-style' plot dismissed

Mohamed Al Fayed's former head of security has told the inquest into Princess Diana's death he lied about how much alcohol Henri Paul had drunk.

BBC NEWS | UK | Al Fayed's security head 'lied'

Former Met police chief Lord Stevens has demanded an apology for criticisms of his report into Princess Diana's death, as he testified at her inquest.

BBC NEWS | UK | Ex-Met chief seeks Diana apology

Ya exactly I just can't see how they could have gotten everyone in on this. My friend beleives the establishment paid everyone to keep their mouths shut but I really don't beleive her at this point of the inquest and from what we've learned. Surely they had to be fairly prepared in making sure everyone kept their mouths shut and really I know money is very convincing to some and will keep their mouths shut but alot of other people won't take the money and lie.It had to have been prepared months ahead in order for everything to work and add up correctly. I just find it intresting that everyone coming from Mr. Fayed's team is starting to admit that they lied and they are all former employees...intresting....secret service...nah more like Mr. Fayed being the creator of these conspiracy theories. Actually if he really is as he was portrayed in Diana: the last days of a princess then he was obsessed with the idea of Dodi and Diana being married with kids and getting revenge on Prince Phillip long before the crash happened.

Last edited:
I wonder why Fayed has such a fixation with Prince Philip? It's Her Majesty's Government who have denied him a passport, not Philip's.

I'm confused I'm reading the transcript from when Dodi's lawyer appeared and I'm lost did Dodi give Diana the ring or not cause apparently Mr. Cole said at the press confrence she had gotten it hours before her death but I swear I read that it was found at his apartment the next day. I'm also so confused as to what else Dodi might have meant by "we have some exciting news" or is they lawyer just spitting out complete crap.

I wonder why Fayed has such a fixation with Prince Philip? It's Her Majesty's Government who have denied him a passport, not Philip's.
Perhaps it is an 'alpha male' fixation. :lol:

Here's another report from the guardian.co.uk of the claims made by the former Harrods director of security being somewhat less than truthful:

Diana conspiracy theory unravels as Fayed's investigator tells of lies and lack of evidence | UK news | The Guardian

After 69 days of evidence into events surrounding the death of Princess Diana, Mohamed Al Fayed's allegations of high-level conspiracies and cover-ups began to crumble in an extraordinary hour of cross examination yesterday as his former director of security at Harrods admitted he could not substantiate any of them.

The devastating admissions came under cross-examination from Richard Horwell QC, representing the Metropolitan police, while Fayed, who will himself be called to give evidence to the inquest on Monday, sat watching grimly a few feet away.

It sets up an 'interesting' appearance by Mohamed Al Fayed himself at the inquest on Monday. Will he take the offensive with more unsubstantiated and outrageous allegations?

It sets up an 'interesting' appearance by Mohamed Al Fayed himself at the inquest on Monday. Will he take the offensive with more unsubstantiated and outrageous allegations?
Welcome back Warren, you have been missed. :flowers: In answer to your question.... Probably! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom