The Diana Inquest: October 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While having the names of some of Diana's real and alleged lovers read out in court is no doubt titillating for some, what relevance does it have to her death in a Paris car crash?

from other sources, I think it was stated that the names of Diana's lovers were identified by Michael Mansfield,QC who represents Mohamed al Fayed.Michael Gibbins's reponse was "which one?"
I should have been a bit clearer, :)hammer:, silly me), how would someone who had worked for Diana for such a short time, know what any of the courtiers or royals felt with regard to any of her previous lovers. All he could be talking about is the gossip and inuendo that goes on in the servants hall, because I find it unlikely any senior courtiers discussed anything with him, bearing in mind that Diana was no longer involved in royal duties. :flowers:
While having the names of some of Diana's real and alleged lovers read out in court is no doubt titillating for some, what relevance does it have to her death in a Paris car crash?
None at all from what I can see.

Last edited:
we shall wait and see. The Dail Mail today questioned the intention of identying Diana's lovers by Michael Mansfield QC and give us a suggestion to wait and see. I am surprised to see him mentioning about this because it looked damaging Diana's image again for me. Probably Michael Mansfield QC wanted to prove that the palace was unpleased about Diana's liasions long long ago which created their possible intention to get rid of Diana when there was a suitable suitation.

What did these men really mean to Diana? Al Fayed's lawyer outs the Princess's five 'lovers' at her inquest
What did these men really mean to Diana? Al Fayed's lawyer outs the Princess's five 'lovers' at her inquest | the Daily Mail

Last edited:
I believe the inclusion of Di's guys was to show that she was leading a life the Royal Family dissaproved of.

Yes, I understand this is the long-term aim of the Al Fayed lawyers, but in which case, why wasn't Hasnat Khan's name on the list? Why name Manakee, who has been dead for 20 years, and omit Khan, whom Diana wanted to marry?

Also curious is that Al Fayed, who claims Diana was his almost-daughter-in-law, would deliberately set out to trash her moral reputation in such a public manner.

and what about oliver hoare? and there was also a man from the US...forget his name?

Also curious is that Al Fayed, who claims Diana was his almost-daughter-in-law, would deliberately set out to trash her moral reputation in such a public manner.

I think Al-fayed doesn't care for Diana and her reputation one bit. He's one of the guys who only use people. Diana was a prize for him, nothing more, as is this tasteless statue of Di and Dodi at Harrod's - only meant to cater to tourist who come and want to see it and then go on to buy something at Harrod's, thus earning him a profit.

What he wants to prove is that it was not him through careless selection of security personnel who killed his son. As long as he sees a chance to put this blame elsewhere, he is willing to do it. Even if that means that he needs to destroy Diana's reputation - that, what is left of it.

Poor Diana has noone who is willing to fight for her in public: neither the Royals (including her sons) nor her family has shown any interest in checking if Kelly (?) Fisher or others had something to say about Dodi and Diana, that put that relationship into perspective. And why should they? all but Al-Fayed have long ago realised that it was an unfortunate accident.
There are even pics availabe that prove that Diana did not wear a seatbelt. So why insist she "always wore one"? She did not wear one that night. Full Stop.

So when all will be said and discussed at the Inquest, we'll see Diana exposed to the younger world who has not experienced her charm and charisma as a promiscuous Royal who was duly divorced by her husband who had been secretly in love with a lady he could not have - and who has been rewarded by being able to finally marry his "true love" when Diana died. All that thanks to Al-Fayed and the companionship Diana sought with these people.

As for William and Harry- judging from their current lifestyle, nothing that is revealed about their "Mummy" should shock them. They see it anyday in their circle of friends.

Oliver Hoare was included in the list read out at the inquest. He and his wife must be very unimpressed with the Al Fayed legal tactics.
It appears no-one is safe from Al Fayed in malicious mode.

On the one hand the inquest is attempting to determine the cause of death of Diana in that Paris tunnel. On the other, the Al Fayed team is using it as a stage on which to cause embarrassment, settle scores, and trash reputations in order to weave their grand conspiracy theory.

If the "naming of past lovers" is any indication, things are going to get a lot worse. The circus has just begun.

Oliver Hoare was included in the list read out at the inquest. He and his wife must be very unimpressed with the Al Fayed legal tactics.
It appears no-one is safe from Al Fayed in malicious mode.

On the one hand the inquest is attempting to determine the cause of death of Diana in that Paris tunnel. On the other, the Al Fayed team is using it as a stage on which to cause embarrassment, settle scores, and trash reputations in order to weave their grand conspiracy theory.

If the "naming of past lovers" is any indication, things are going to get a lot worse. The circus has just begun.

This inquest has already sunken low Warren.

The mail identifies 5 lovers. It's about time there was some mention of these men in the Diana myth.

Well that was far from being secret. I believe they all knew about it before and I don't see why they mention it in the inquest ... Why would Diana's lovers be involved in this type of procedure ? As far as I know, the only one who needs to be is Dodi Al-Fayed.

There wasn't a man from the U.S. I think, thats Fergie not Diana..

There was a U.S. businessman...his name is Theodore "Teddy" Forstmann. He and his family own a private equity firm. Some media reports linked him with Diana, but I do not know if it is true. :flowers:

Special coffin always on royal standby, Diana inquest hears - Yahoo! News UK

Diana coroner in ruling appeal - Yahoo! News UK
I don't understand why French authorities won't let the jury summon or at least listen to the papz. They are our first witnesses and the people who can help to clear many things up.

What did these men really mean to Diana? Al Fayed's lawyer outs the Princess's five 'lovers' at her inquest
What did these men really mean to Diana? Al Fayed's lawyer outs the Princess's five 'lovers' at her inquest | the Daily Mail
I disagree with the decision to put Mannakee as a "lover". We don't know what happened between them. For the others we can be sure but I'm skeptical for the former bodyguard. We are far more positive for her story with Khan IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a U.S. businessman...his name is Theodore "Teddy" Forstmann. He and his family own a private equity firm. Some media reports linked him with Diana, but I do not know if it is true. :flowers:

yes that's it...Forstmann. Tina Brown's books says that he ended the relationship because she was getting too serious.

I think Al-fayed doesn't care for Diana and her reputation one bit...
I agree with you that Al Fayed has made a whole entire circus out of this inquest but the rest of your comment IMO I doubt that will happen.

Yes, I understand this is the long-term aim of the Al Fayed lawyers, but in which case, why wasn't Hasnat Khan's name on the list? Why name Manakee, who has been dead for 20 years, and omit Khan, whom Diana wanted to marry?

Fayed was claiming that the royal family were desperate to stop Diana marrying a Muslim and having half-Asian children who would be William and Harry's step-siblings, so they had her killed to avoid her producing kids with Dodi. She'd known Dodi for a few weeks. In the meantime, she'd had a long-term relationship with Hasnat Khan, another Asian Muslim, who she'd said she wanted to marry. Yet the Secret Service didn't manage to stage any car crashes to kill her and Dr Khan, and they'd have had a lot of chances during the time when she was seeing the doctor.

If they could arrange a fatal car crash in the context of Dodi's constantly changing plans on the day they died, it would have been dead easy to do something fatal to Diana, Dr Khan, or both of them at some point during the previous couple of years if they really were so adamantly against her marrying a Muslim that they were prepared to kill her in order to avoid it. It suggests that in fact they weren't all that bothered about it. And in that case, Fayed's stated motive is so much nonsense. I'm not at all surprised they aren't making a big deal about Hasnat Khan - it blows Fayed's fabrication to pieces.

I still say the French should force the papz and any other French witnesses to appear. I know really it's not allowed but I think this case is far different from any other and an exception should be made IMO

they could arrange a fatal car crash in the context of Dodi's constantly changing plans on the day they died,

I had to quote that cause I wanted to say the only way they could have organized a crash if they had someone there or listening in and heard dodi's change of plans but still you'd think the Fiat Uno would have to have known for sure they were taking the Alma Tunnel route in order to have successfully conducted the crash. Unless they had someone following them up until the Alma Underpass and let the person who was driving the Fiat which way they were going but we don't have enough evidence to know if that would have even been possible. I'm just saying I imagine that he'll come up with something like that.Now I really want to see what Mr. Al-Fayed says about that.

Last edited:
Fayed was claiming that the royal family were desperate to stop Diana marrying a Muslim and having half-Asian children...
I just finished the Burrell book "ROyal Duty" and he mentioned that Diana wasn't in love with Fayed at all. That she enjoyed the yachts, the presents, the dinners out in exotic locals, etc. but that Dodi had drug problems and both he and his father were seriously into controlling others to get what they wanted and Diana was going to break it off. But the accident came first. . .

Is Dodi's father whacked out or what? To keep insisting that Diana was pregnant? Absurd! She was too smart for something like that! :bang:

All of this has been said 10 years ago and repeated over and over again till now but somehow it seems that he doesn't give up...

All of this has been said 10 years ago and repeated over and over again till now but somehow it seems that he doesn't give up...

The only thing that I can think of is that Dodi's father is sick from grieve of losing a son so tragically. He had to repeatily stated his facts to get this joint inquest. Some of his assumptions about Diana and Dodi accident are probably correct. I always wondered why it took over ten years for Diana's inquest? It seems like the whole looking into her death was put on slow drive.:flowers:

Last edited:
The only thing that I can think of is that Dodi's father is sick from grieve of losing a son so tragically. He had to repeatily state his facts to get this joint inquest. Some of his assumptions about Diana and Dodi accident are probably correct. I always wondered why it took over ten years for Diana's inquest? It seems like the whole looking into her death was put on slow drive.:flowers:

Well yes, but people kept believing in something else than a simple car crash just like Dodi's father. If their assumptions hadn't been made and that there were absolutely no doubt that it was a plain and simple car accident, this inquest would never have taken place or at least it would have been already over. It's just that the "Diana" file is so thick and remains with so much lack of information that it's an enormous amount of work to start a procedure and summon witnesses, collect all the depositions, etc. But you're right, the more you wait the less it can be efficient. Moreover it seems that even original files disapear in French Court archives ... :rolleyes:

Diana coroner loses appeal over having paparazzi statements read out at inquest « Princess Diana News

Diana's driver wanted body 'to look beautiful' - Telegraph

Moreover it seems that even original files disapear in French Court archives

Do you mean the French Dossier? I though they found it a month ago?

Anyways even if Diana was pregnant she wouldn't have known right nor shown if she was only 3 weeks pregnant. Plus even with the pics we have wasn't it very very early in their relationship so therefore there's no way it could have been Dodi's.

Fayed was claiming that the royal family were desperate to stop Diana marrying a Muslim

Actually you have a point. Wouldn't they have had a problem then with Diana even possibly marrying Dr Khan. The only other explanation I can think of would be them specifically having a problem with the Al-Fayed family.

Actually you have a point. Wouldn't they have had a problem then with Diana even possibly marrying Dr Khan. The only other explanation I can think of would be them specifically having a problem with the Al-Fayed family.

Well, if they were skillful enough to see a murder plot through to a successful conclusion on the night she died, given all the variables and last-minute changes of plan, you'd think that if they were that determined to kill her in order to stop her marrying a Muslim, they'd have done away with her during her relationship with Dr Khan. The fact that she wasn't killed during that relationship suggests that this "they killed her to stop her having any brown babies with a Muslim father" excuse is just so much nonsense.

As for having a problem with the Fayed family, Diana was doing her image so much damage being in the company of Mohamed Fayed and his son that I should think the Palace advisors would have been delighted. She was well on the way to destroying her own image and turning into a sybaritic jet-setter, so there was no reason for anyone to try and kill her. They should have known that it would just lead to instant sainthood and really cause problems for Charles.

Plus the fact that SOMEBODY would talk. You can't have a covert operation THAT big without somebody talking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom