The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2008, 07:33 PM
Majesty

I think that a psychiatrist's couch would be an excellent place to start. But in all seriousness, perhaps he needs medication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
I've heard that Broadmoor might be a good place for him to express himself!

Old 03-03-2008, 05:18 AM
Heir Apparent

I decided to go see what the general public online thought of this new theory and I stumbled across one royal forum board that actually beleives the theory and that the establishment did it all because of the landmines issue.

Old 03-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
I decided to go see what the general public online thought of this new theory and I stumbled across one royal forum board that actually beleives the theory and that the establishment did it all because of the landmines issue.
ghostnight could you give me the link?
Old 03-03-2008, 02:02 PM
Heir Apparent

sure absolutly I'll pm it to you.^

EDIT: I just did I hope you get it, it was my first time pming someone on this board lol
Old 03-03-2008, 02:17 PM

In all this I can't help but feeling it's a shame Diana left Hasnat Khan. They might have been extremely happy and she could possibly have had the same new life that Charles and Camilla are having now. Why did she ever get involved with those damn Al-Fayeds?
Old 03-03-2008, 02:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Diana's lover feared life with her "would be hell" - Yahoo! News UK
Diana 'could have had Muslim love-child' - Yahoo! News UK
Pakistani surgeon details romance with Diana: inquest - Yahoo! News UK

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 03-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan View Post
In all this I can't help but feeling it's a shame Diana left Hasnat Khan. They might have been extremely happy and she could possibly have had the same new life that Charles and Camilla are having now. Why did she ever get involved with those damn Al-Fayeds?
Wasn't he the one to leave her because she was too high profile and distracted from his work? I believe his parents wanted to choose his bride as the Punjabis traditionally do.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:00 PM
Serene Highness

His testimony for the inquest states that Diana left him, not the other way around.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:00 PM

Either way I think it was a big mistake. And how his parents could have turned Diana down as a bride I've no idea.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimebear View Post
His testimony for the inquest states that Diana left him, not the other way around.
That's really strange : he claims he couldn't live with this harassment and celebrity and it was the reason of their separation but now it's said that she left him ?! If she were madly in love like it seems to be the case, I doubt she would have dumped him ...

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 03-03-2008, 03:06 PM
Serene Highness

It was a big mistake. I always thought that Hasnat Khan was her best chance at happiness and a normal life. His parents probably thought that she would bring too much attention with her to be a traditional wife (unfair or not, they would probably have been right).
Old 03-03-2008, 03:10 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
That's really strange : he claims he couldn't live with this harassment and celebrity and it was the reason of their separation but now it's said that she left him ?! If she were madly in love like it seems to be the case, I doubt she would have dumped him ...

The real story was only known by two people, one of whom can't speak for herself anymore. The other one has been living with the truth for 10 years. Maybe she did leave him, maybe he left her because of the celebrity or his parents disapproval. Maybe he's changing his story because the fanatics blame him for her death. Who knows. I think they loved each other and her death haunts him, whatever happened between them.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:35 PM
Royal Highness

I read Dr. Kahn's statement from the inquest. It seems to me that she was moving from her relationship with Kahn to a relationship with Dodi.
Old 03-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan View Post
Either way I think it was a big mistake. And how his parents could have turned Diana down as a bride I've no idea.
That she had been married was a negative. And that she had had so many publicized lovers was another turnoff. I got the impression that his parents were pretty conservative Muslims. Diana's past and the added "bonus" of all the reporters that followed her probably would have made her intolerable to the family.
Old 03-03-2008, 04:22 PM
Nobility

I am wondering if the jury is aware from testimony (assuming they have kept to the letter and no nothing of Paul Burrell's supposed "red herrings from something presented in the media) about Paul's drunken rant?

Not knowing the procdedure for an inquest, if it is found someone has knowingly lied or withheld truthful info while under direct oath and appearing in person, can the inquest be null or void, or declared, in essence, a mistrial?
Old 03-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkie40 View Post
I am wondering if the jury is aware from testimony (assuming they have kept to the letter and no nothing of Paul Burrell's supposed "red herrings from something presented in the media) about Paul's drunken rant?

Not knowing the procdedure for an inquest, if it is found someone has knowingly lied or withheld truthful info while under direct oath and appearing in person, can the inquest be null or void, or declared, in essence, a mistrial?
It is not a trial, although anyone lying can be investigated and charged with perjury.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
I wonder if he is now saying she broke it off with him, because he feels guilt that if he hadn't dropped her, she would not have been in Paris with Dodi. A touch of chivalry perhaps?
Old 03-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Aristocracy

Men are the same all over the world: they give all the motives for a break up and then they say they were dropped or dumped.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:10 PM

I hear that sister.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm so sad now hearing all this that she went with Dodi...I don't beleive she was actually in love I beleive her real love after Charles was Hasnat Kahn.

Georgiea did you receive my PM? I wasn't sure if it went through. If not I can try again to send it to you.

Closed Thread

Tags
diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, duke of edinburgh, inquest, mohamed al fayed, prince philip, princess diana