The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1241  
Old 02-24-2008, 12:05 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 70
"Maybe he blames himself for their deaths after all Diana was essentially in the care of his security/driver/hotel and this is the only way he can deal with the guilt.......shift it to some-one else"

Tink - I totally agree with you on this. Although many on this forum are not big fans of the Tina Brown book about Diana, she makes this same arguement. Diana and Dodi died on his watch (Mohammed Al Fayed's) after leaving his hotel, surrounded by his security team - which included a drunk driver- and because of Dodi's own stupidity. This is much too painful for him to admit to himself or others and he has indeed (IMO) tipped into madness.
__________________

__________________
  #1242  
Old 02-25-2008, 01:40 PM
blondie28's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Springville, United States
Posts: 393
I saw on Youtube that Paul Burrell has an account. It's called dianasrock and he only has one video, it's just about his past working for the royal family and his close relationship with Diana.
__________________

__________________
  #1243  
Old 02-25-2008, 06:15 PM
Mermaid1962's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NearTheCoast, Canada
Posts: 5,153
Would we expect anything else from Mr. Burrell?


Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie28 View Post
I saw on Youtube that Paul Burrell has an account. It's called dianasrock and he only has one video, it's just about his past working for the royal family and his close relationship with Diana.
__________________
  #1244  
Old 02-25-2008, 06:19 PM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie28 View Post
I saw on Youtube that Paul Burrell has an account. It's called dianasrock and he only has one video, it's just about his past working for the royal family and his close relationship with Diana.
Hahaha, such a ridiculous username he took ! Why couldn't he choose sobriety for once ...
__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
  #1245  
Old 02-25-2008, 07:15 PM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,682
Diana inquest probes world of espionage - Yahoo! News UK

Quote:
The court will be cleared of the media and public on Tuesday when they start to give evidence, which will be piped by audio link to an annex.
Aww that's John Loughrey who will be disappointed to not have his ticket signed that day !
__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
  #1246  
Old 02-25-2008, 08:03 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Winter Park, United States
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
Would we expect anything else from Mr. Burrell?


I actually watched the video, and felt ill. I posted a comment that sums up how the man makes me feel. The fact that he lives thirty minutes away from me makes me want to move far, far away. What a sad little man.
__________________
  #1247  
Old 02-25-2008, 09:04 PM
ghost_night554's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 3,786
Going back to Mr. Fayed for a second, the thing that I can't understand is he's the one making up all these conspiracy theories and yet at the same time is I think he actually beleives them! That scares me. Does that mean we won't have any transcript from today's hearing?
__________________
  #1248  
Old 02-25-2008, 09:16 PM
selrahc4's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: , United States
Posts: 760
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Does that mean we won't have any transcript from today's hearing?
The inquest isn't due to sit again until Tuesday February 26th.
Neverthless, as far as I know, transcripts will be posted as usual when they do reconvene.
__________________
aka Janet on some other forums
  #1249  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:32 AM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Belleville, United States
Posts: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
It seems to me that Fayed is playing on this suggestion more and more. Most of the people I know that are muslim, laugh it off, nobody objected to Hasnat Khan. Jemima Goldsmith was not ostracised when she converted and married a muslim man. It really wasn't a problem in anyones mind... except Fayeds.

Constantly hearing from Fayed that the reason HE believes Diana & Dodi were killed was because they were muslim, will only 'rally' the people who have chosen to live in the UK but are anti british anyway.

What is amazing, is that you and I agree on this.
[/COLOR]I think the government knows or has suspicions that will not be made public for some years. He has always been less than honest about where he got his money, with the accusations flying thick and fast. He is alleged to have stolen a number of jewels from the then owner of Harrods. He was arrested and sued for false arrest which he lost! He also settled with Rowlands widow, (without admitting anything).

He has always been refused citizenship because he is considered 'not of good character'.
Good for you guys! He is such a snake. He doesn't deserve citizenship.
__________________
  #1250  
Old 02-26-2008, 12:18 PM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
Does that mean we won't have any transcript from today's hearing?
There will still be transcripts, but instead of their real names, they will be called Mr A, Mr B or Miss X.
-------------------
MI6 agents were not keeping files on Diana or her lover Dodi Fayed when they were killed in a Paris car crash, an inquest has heard.

Princess Diana Inquest: MI6 Secret Agent Gives Evidence |Sky News|UK News
__________________
  #1251  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:46 PM
Duke Douglas's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Springfield, United States
Posts: 18
I believe what the bible says and it apply's hear, what was done in the darkness shall be brought into the light. If there was foul play, in time it will be found. And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.
__________________
Duke Douglas John Deffenbaugh

Omnia Pro Christo
  #1252  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:57 PM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Douglas View Post
And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.
Most people didn't need a multi million pound inquest to know the truth, that it was a simple car crash and I wouldn't think having 12 strangers tell them what they already knew, will make them free!
__________________
  #1253  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:59 PM
pinkie40's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 423
I have been at youtube.com watching all sorts of videos relating to Diana and the inquest. Paul Burrell as "dianasrock" has been making comments on videos concerning his testimony at the inquestand the veracity thereof. He says Diana did harbor a "deep dark secret".
__________________
  #1254  
Old 02-26-2008, 02:04 PM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
Most people didn't need a multi million pound inquest to know the truth, that it was a simple car crash and I wouldn't think having 12 strangers tell them what they already knew, will make them free!
Some people will never be free until they hear their suspicion confirmed that Diana was murdered because the royal family was jealous of her and her affair with Dodi. Mohamed Fayed springs to mind as the obvious case.
__________________
  #1255  
Old 02-26-2008, 02:12 PM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
Some people will never be free until they hear their suspicion confirmed that Diana was murdered because the royal family was jealous of her and her affair with Dodi. Mohamed Fayed springs to mind as the obvious case.
Very, very true! Unfortunately, Fayed wants a confession preferably signed in blood stating it, as well!
__________________
  #1256  
Old 02-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Duke Douglas's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Springfield, United States
Posts: 18
Let's face it, there will always be someone out there be commoner or royal who will always think there was a conspiracy surrounding Princess Diana's death. Someone out there will go to their death bed believing that this was planned and that they both were embarrassments to the crown. All I am saying is that if it was a conspiracy in time it will be brought into the light. And it might not need a half a million pound inquest to figure it out. There is always that one piece of evidence WHEN A CRIME IS COMMITTED that in time is found. It may take years but until the one piece of evidence that proves NOTHING happened and it was a simple DUI car crash then it will continue to be what it is a Tragic Death of Princess Diana.
__________________
Duke Douglas John Deffenbaugh

Omnia Pro Christo
  #1257  
Old 02-26-2008, 03:35 PM
pinkie40's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 423
I will always believe the deaths in the Alma tunnel to be suspicious. I can't imagine a member of the British Royal Family being so emotionally cold to personally "ordering a hit" but I will always be open to the thought that Al-Fayed security was compromised and it might have been by common enemies of both Diana and Al-Fayed, which, ironically, includes members (and very loyal friends) of the Royal Family.

I believe the inquest has been a "farce" with the reluctance of several parties unwilling to testify and that of Paul Burrell compromising the integrity of his own testimony.

Personally, I am left with even more questions than before it began.
__________________
  #1258  
Old 02-26-2008, 03:44 PM
LadyCat's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: WM, United States
Posts: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Douglas View Post
Let's face it, there will always be someone out there be commoner or royal who will always think there was a conspiracy surrounding Princess Diana's death. Someone out there will go to their death bed believing that this was planned and that they both were embarrassments to the crown. All I am saying is that if it was a conspiracy in time it will be brought into the light. And it might not need a half a million pound inquest to figure it out. There is always that one piece of evidence WHEN A CRIME IS COMMITTED that in time is found. It may take years but until the one piece of evidence that proves NOTHING happened and it was a simple DUI car crash then it will continue to be what it is a Tragic Death of Princess Diana.
I disagree. Until there is one piece of evidence that proves a conspiracy, it will continue to be the tragic accidental death of Diana. Fayad goofed big time in claiming so many people were involved. That many people could not have possibly kept silent for over 10 years. Someone always talks! It is, quite simply, human nature.

There was no conspiracy, just the mindless ravings of a man grieving for his son. As has been previously pointed out, Diana and Dodi were in a Fayad car, leaving a Fayad hotel, with a Fayad driver and a Fayad secuity guard, implementing a Fayad plan to evade the paps, said plan reported to have been approved by Mo Fayad himself. Perhaps Mo was working for M16?

The man simply cannot accept that he bears at least a portion of the responsibilty for this tragic accident. Instead he makes wild claims (Diana pregnant, engaged to Dodi) and accusations (everyone on the planet including Andnason's (sp?) dog is or was involved in the planning and/or the cover-up). Honestly, I think grief has made him quite mad, if he wasn't already there.

I know that what seems crystal clear to one person is often about as clear as mud to another, and I agree the conspiracy theorists will never accept the death of Diana as a tragic accident. Though how anyone could possibly see it as anything else is beyond me.

Cat
__________________
  #1259  
Old 02-26-2008, 03:49 PM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Douglas View Post
All I am saying is that if it was a conspiracy in time it will be brought into the light. And it might not need a half a million pound inquest to figure it out. There is always that one piece of evidence WHEN A CRIME IS COMMITTED that in time is found. It may take years but until the one piece of evidence that proves NOTHING happened and it was a simple DUI car crash then it will continue to be what it is a Tragic Death of Princess Diana.
If there was anything to 'be brought into the light'(?), I am certain that one of the two full investigations and inquest would have revealed it by now! To believe that someone or something might come to light after a further 10 years is, IMO, unrealistic!

The inquest has cost a lot more than half a million pounds!

Diana inquest bill to cost Ј10 million - Telegraph

The bill for the investigation into the death of Diana, Princess of Wales will pass Ј10 million by the end of the inquest - most of it footed by the taxpayer, according to legal sources.
__________________
  #1260  
Old 02-26-2008, 03:49 PM
Duke Douglas's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Springfield, United States
Posts: 18
Suspicious Deaths

I am with you on, and I don't believe for one moment the any member of the British royal family ordered their deaths. I to am left with questions as a lot of people are.

You are right both Fayed and the Royal family had enemies and friends, and to watch a former member of the Royal family with Fayed only sickened me. I personally thought if Diana wanted ANOTHER boyfriend she should have picked someone from a european royal house. My God think of the kids if nothing else.

As I have stated "IF" there was a crime committed, in time I have to believe that piece of evidence will come forward. If there was no crime committed I hope that any evidence comes forward to substantiate that it was an accident, so that both of them can rest in peace.
__________________

__________________
Duke Douglas John Deffenbaugh

Omnia Pro Christo
Closed Thread

Tags
diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, duke of edinburgh, inquest, mohamed al fayed, prince philip, princess diana


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Verdict of the Diana Inquest, April 2008, and aftermath wbenson Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 325 05-31-2012 07:33 PM
The Late Diana, Princess of Wales, News Thread 7: October 2007-June 2008 Warren Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 237 06-15-2008 06:18 AM
Chelsy Davy News and Pictures 6: April - October 2007 Avalon Current Events Archive 212 10-07-2007 02:26 AM
The Late Princess Diana news thread 5: April - June 2007 sirhon11234 Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 210 06-06-2007 02:03 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events duchess of cambridge dutch royal history fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jordan king abdullah ii king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg olympic games ottoman poland pom prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess of asturias queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden visit wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]