The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 05:30 PM
Courtier

Appalling. Simply appalling. Anyone with any knowledge of the British Royal Family, not to mention Tony Blair and others would know that the kind of behaviour of which they stand accused here is simply drivel and nonsense.

Why can't people let the poor woman and this man's son rest in peace?

Old 02-18-2008, 05:38 PM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Parkman View Post
Appalling. Simply appalling. Anyone with any knowledge of the British Royal Family, not to mention Tony Blair and others would know that the kind of behaviour of which they stand accused here is simply drivel and nonsense.

Why can't people let the poor woman and this man's son rest in peace?
(my bolding)

That's the whole paradox of this Inquest. Fayed feels like it's his duty to uncover the truth to allow Diana and his son to rest in peace but by doing so, he's keeping them away from it.

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 02-18-2008, 06:29 PM
Aristocracy

OK living in Australia I am just now catching up with the news reports of what Fayed said while I was asleep

The man is mad
Old 02-18-2008, 06:39 PM
Courtier

I heard about how Mohammed was saying that Diana told him she was pregnant today on my local news. I feel for him...this whole situation seems to have driven him insane. I honestly think if she had lived, that relationship would've last another couple weeks then it would've been over.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Heir Apparent

I think he forgot he has also claimed the last words Diana had told him was that she was pregnant, apparently that didn't happen either cause he suddenly changes it months later to she told him by phone.
He's changed his story so many times and now his claims today to top it off just puts it in perspective for me that he's lost his mind.

Although the only remotely thing that sounds beleivable is the whole engagement thing. But even then I'm completly confused.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Heir Apparent

There has got to be some reason why he's doing this. You can't run Harrod's by being an imbecile. What would motivate this man to keep this going? He's obviously not making friends with the RF by this, so there's not motivation there. What does he want that he does this sort of thing?
Old 02-18-2008, 08:44 PM
Nobility

This guy has lost his MIND! He needs to stop pointing fingers and start thinking more about his family rather so much about himself, they are probably humiliated by what he says. I think it is time he let them rest in peace. I can see Diana in heaven shaking her head about about this man's stupid, retarted stories that are hurting her boys and their family.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:50 PM
Majesty

Even before Dodi died in that accident, I don't think that MF was regarded as the most stable of individuals. I certainly don't agree with his accusations, but I do think that he really believes that there was a conspiracy to murder Diana and his son. I believe that he's hitting out at everybody because his delusions are being challenged--in court, no less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
There has got to be some reason why he's doing this. You can't run Harrod's by being an imbecile. What would motivate this man to keep this going? He's obviously not making friends with the RF by this, so there's not motivation there. What does he want that he does this sort of thing?
Old 02-18-2008, 08:51 PM
Majesty

We have never heard as much as a peep about this from anyone else in the Fayed family, which suggests to me that they don't go along with the patriarch's story. This must be incredibly humiliating for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie28 View Post
This guy has lost his MIND! He needs to stop pointing fingers and start thinking more about his family rather so much about himself, they are probably humiliated by what he says. I think it is time he let them rest in peace. I can see Diana in heaven shaking her head about about this man's stupid, retarted stories that are hurting her boys and their family.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:52 PM
Majesty

Here's a question: can false accusation--such as that which Fayed is spewing against so many authorities in the UK--be grounds for deportment?
Old 02-18-2008, 09:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
Well he's doing it because people will listen for sure. And of course there is a certain section of the media that is not pro-monarchy and his statements being broadcasted widely are helpful.
Old 02-19-2008, 12:23 AM
Heir Apparent

May I just ask something? I was thinking about all these conspiracy theories and thenI thought about what Rosa Monkton said that Diana knew Dodi was going to buy her a ring and obviously we know he did buy the ring. But I thought Diana didn't like material things like that so why was she ok with the ring. Also if what the lawyer said was true why would Dodi tell him they'd have an announcement on Monday had he not proposed yet....and obvioulsy Diana was not ready for marriage so I'm sure they hadn't discussed it..so if the ring was an engagement ring then was it under Mr. Fayed's orders? Also are we sure Diana received the ring before they died? I'm just really messed up over this I've been reading Operation Pagat but it's just messing me up that's the only doubt I have left in my mind over these conspiracy theories and the only one I'd possibly beleive.
Old 02-19-2008, 08:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkie40 View Post
I have believed he has known far more for a long time. He really is the key between secrets, heresay and truth. And what about that box? Prince Charles has already dodged one tricky issue out of that box....

I also believe Ken Wharfe knows a few more things than asked to reveal too. When this inquest makes out that Diana had no "nutters", quacks or stalkerazzi targeting her, then a mere accident doesn't look like just a mere accident, imo.

It is sad to hear about Paul's wife, Maria, supposedly leaving him for another man.
Nobody seems to know any more about a box, so we do not know what was in it, it could have just held pictures of Diana with her 'friends', old shopping lists, sexy knickers!

I am surprised Maria stayed as long as she did, with the revelations in the past that he loved Diana more than his wife and spent many a night sleeping in Dianas rooms.

Along with Fayed, I expect the inquest will not end the conspiracy theories for everyone!
Old 02-19-2008, 09:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
I think he forgot he has also claimed the last words Diana had told him was that she was pregnant, apparently that didn't happen either cause he suddenly changes it months later to she told him by phone.
He's changed his story so many times and now his claims today to top it off just puts it in perspective for me that he's lost his mind.

Although the only remotely thing that sounds beleivable is the whole engagement thing. But even then I'm completly confused.
You can tell he has lost the plot.... He says in one breath that the RF didn't want a muslim to marry Diana or for Diana to have a child to a muslim and this is why they killed her. In the next breath HE was the only one Diana told of the (imaginary) pregnancy.
---------------
Am I wrong in thinking that she had only been 'involved' with Dodi, at the earliest July 14th (when she was on holdiay with the boys at Fayeds)?
Old 02-19-2008, 09:27 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
But I thought Diana didn't like material things like that so why was she ok with the ring.
Where did you get that idea? Charles' first valet recounted that when choosing her first engagement ring, Diana was presented with selection of rings and chose the largest one.
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 02-19-2008, 09:37 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
Along with Fayed, I expect the inquest will not end the conspiracy theories for everyone!
That depends on what the jury decides. I really don't know if Mr. al Fayed as lost it or has spoken the truth!!! I felt Mr. Burrell was hiding something and others also at this inquest. I give Mr. al Fayed some slack being a witness that has fought for this day for over ten long years.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:19 AM

Al-Fayed simply won't accept the truth. He killed his son with strange demands and orders to the staff. Yet he doesn't seem to care so much about Dodi, just Diana. Very odd man. We can only hope he gets sent down for libel.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:57 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
Nobody seems to know any more about a box, so we do not know what was in it, it could have just held pictures of Diana with her 'friends', old shopping lists, sexy knickers!

I am surprised Maria stayed as long as she did, with the revelations in the past that he loved Diana more than his wife and spent many a night sleeping in Dianas rooms.

Maria Burrell always seemed to get the short end of the stick raising their sons alone while Paul was traveling with the Royals. I feel sorry for her because of what her loyalty to her apparently lying hubby has cost her.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:43 PM
Nobility

My favorite quote from the inquest transcripts by MF: "15 Anyone who reaches a decision adverse to your
16 position, Mr Al Fayed, must be dishonest, must be
17 a conspirator; is that how you approach the Paget
18 investigation and indeed the French investigation?
19 A. Definitely.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ysbel View Post
Where did you get that idea? Charles' first valet recounted that when choosing her first engagement ring, Diana was presented with selection of rings and chose the largest one.
I read about that. I think Diana was flattered by the ring. I think just about any woman would be. (Except me. I'm that much of an anomaly! )

Closed Thread

Tags
diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, duke of edinburgh, inquest, mohamed al fayed, prince philip, princess diana