The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #1001  
Old 02-01-2008, 01:04 AM
ghost_night554's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 3,782
^Ya I agree there's more than enough evidence to prove all this was an accident, but is it even possible for them to use different samples on different things as I stated blood tests vs DNA. I hope that didn't sound too confusing. You know what I was thinking about who was that lady that said Henri Paul had driven her from the airport to the Ritz? I beleive and he was speeding and she says she wishes she had warned Diana and Dodi. Why hasn't she testified.
__________________

__________________
  #1002  
Old 02-01-2008, 03:46 AM
Jo of Palatine's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 3,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
^Ya I agree there's more than enough evidence to prove all this was an accident, but is it even possible for them to use different samples on different things as I stated blood tests vs DNA. I hope that didn't sound too confusing. You know what I was thinking about who was that lady that said Henri Paul had driven her from the airport to the Ritz? I beleive and he was speeding and she says she wishes she had warned Diana and Dodi. Why hasn't she testified.
IIRC they were two ladies, the health assistant from the US and the stewardess of the Jonikal. Both have given their evidence at the inquest and both talked about speeding and rough driving. Here are the transcripts:
For Myriah Daniels, the health assistant:
Hearing transcripts: 18 December 2007 - Morning session - second witness and Deborah Gribble, the stewardess:
Hearing transcripts: 19 December 2007 - Morning session
__________________

__________________
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
  #1003  
Old 02-01-2008, 07:38 AM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
Oh, so you met him before Skydragon?
We have met him on more than one occasion, he does have the pink castle a few miles down the road from our Scottish residence and it is not always possible to avoid meeting him when he turns up at 'events' or even when getting fuel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
I just get a feeling like I have to take a shower or something, you know?
I know exactly what you mean! I thought you meant I was being distasteful!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
but is it even possible for them to use different samples on different things as I stated blood tests vs DNA
It would be possible I expect, but only if everyone is in on the conspiracy.
__________________
  #1004  
Old 02-01-2008, 08:06 AM
Jo of Palatine's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 3,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
We have met him on more than one occasion, he does have the pink castle a few miles down the road from our Scottish residence and it is not always possible to avoid meeting him when he turns up at 'events' or even when getting fuel.
Skydragon, I found this about Al Fayed's castle - do you know the outcome of this? And how did the community of that area react?

From: BALNAGOWAN CASTLE

"When Mohamed Al Fayed purchased Balnagowan Castle, it was in a dilapidated state. To his great credit, Mohamed Al Fayed safeguarded the structure, refurnished the interior and returned this historic landmark to its former splendour. This recent restoration was completed at a cost of millions by 1995.

Unfortunately, he went one step too far by placing the arms of the Chief of Clan Ross on the gate at the entrance to the castle grounds in 1999. Members of Clan Ross were quick to advise the clan chief. David Ross of Ross, 27th Chief of Clan Ross, made quiet objections to this affront, but Mr. Fayed ignored all requests. Accordingly, as Scottish law dictates, the case was brought before the Lord Lyon who upheld the right of the Clan Ross Chief as the owner of the arms. As of August, 2001, Mohamed al Fayed has still done nothing in regards to the Court of the Lord Lyon's directive of over a year and a half ago to remove the Ross Coat of Arms from his new entrance gate at Balnagowan castle. To disobey that order, could involve the police and ultimately a jail term. Other coats of arms, carved in many parts of the castle itself, however, may not be removed because of existing building regulations."

And that's another interesting bit from the same homepage of Clan Ross:

The Balnagowan estate. including the castle, was bought from the estate of the last-remaining member of the Lockhart-Ross representatives, who were never properly entitled to be known as Chiefs of Clan Ross. The new owner in 1973 was Mohamed Fayed, who subsequently changed his name to Mohamed Al Fayed, much in the same fashion as a Highland Chief might correctly be known as "The Ross". The "Al", thus defines him as the chief representer of all Fayeds."

Tells quite something about Al Bundy... ah... Mo Fayed - no wonder British society is not too pleased to meet him. IMHO, of course.
__________________
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
  #1005  
Old 02-01-2008, 08:43 AM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
Skydragon, I found this about Al Fayed's castle - do you know the outcome of this? And how did the community of that area react?
As far as I know it is still there, but next time I am passing, I will just turn off the A9 to have a look! If I get invited in, be it on your head Jo! There are many people in the area who refuse to have anything to do with him even now, but as usual, there are also people who are attracted to him because he 'owns' Harrods.
__________________
  #1006  
Old 02-01-2008, 08:54 AM
Jo of Palatine's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 3,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
As far as I know it is still there, but next time I am passing, I will just turn off the A9 to have a look! If I get invited in, be it on your head Jo!
You better not let yourself be driven in your carriage with the coat of arms and conveniently forget your calling cards and your name... ah maybe just drive yourself in a small rented car. That should do it.... Well, maybe not if you're Camilla or the Countess of Sutherland (just a joke, that!)
__________________
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
  #1007  
Old 02-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,899
He surely doesn't think that buying a castle gives him the right to be the clan chief, does he?
__________________
  #1008  
Old 02-01-2008, 03:35 PM
georgiea's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 1,643
I tried to follow the inquest on the Henry Paul's blood , but I could not follow it. I got confused.

What I got out of it shows me that the french botch his blood samples. If that is true then to me the photographers and press are to blame for the three deaths.
__________________
Watch your actions, for they become your habits. Watch your habits because they become your character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
  #1009  
Old 02-01-2008, 03:38 PM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
I tried to follow the inquest on the Henry Paul's blood , but I could not follow it. I got confused.

What I got out of it shows me that the french botch his blood samples. If that is true then to me the photographers and press are to blame for the three deaths.
Yes, but in any case the paparazzi didn't need to be so aggressive ; drunk driver or not.
__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
  #1010  
Old 02-01-2008, 03:57 PM
georgiea's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
Yes, but in any case the paparazzi didn't need to be so aggressive ; drunk driver or not.
So true TheTruth!!!!
__________________
Watch your actions, for they become your habits. Watch your habits because they become your character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
  #1011  
Old 02-01-2008, 04:42 PM
Roslyn's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tintenbar, Australia
Posts: 2,474
I, too, have found the evidence about Paul's blood confusing. I don't have the time to read the whole transcript slowly and thoroughly enough to digest it properly so I haven't taken it all in. It does seem the French were very slack with their autopsy procedures, but I think it has been established that it is more likely than not that it was Henri Paul's blood that had a blood alcohol level which was about twice the legal limit and which would have impaired his ability to drive at speed through the tunnel while trying to outrun and/or avoid the paparazzi.

I think the behaviour of the paparazzi is quite appalling, and laws should be drafted to stop them chasing moving vehicles on bikes and other vehicles and buzzing around them like a disturbed nest of wasps flashing blinding lights at them. Apart from being grossly irritating this behaviour is obviously dangerous. Driving is hazardous enough without that sort of added challenge.

Who is responsible for the collision? I think the paparazzi's reckless behaviour is partly responsible, but Paul wasn't forced off the road by one of them, he was trying to get away from them by driving faster than them. He did not have to do that, and I think his decision to drive at speed after consuming what he would have known was too much alcohol, makes him responsible. He was driving way too fast for the conditions - both of himself and the road - and lost control of the vehicle.

Who was responsible for Diana and Dodi's deaths? That is a slightly different question, IMO. I don't know about Dodi, but I think Diana's decision to not wear a seat belt probably killed her. I am assuming there was a properly functioning seat belt available for her to wear, and that's what they're there for: to wear to protect you when there is a collision.

I pity the jury, because they are going to have to spend a great deal of time going through this rapidly growing mountain of evidence and resolving all the conflicts in lay and expert evidence, and there are so many. Though of course there are certain questions that they need to focus on and the Coroner will no doubt give useful direction to them in this regard in his summing up.

At the moment I am fascinated by the carbon monoxide level in Paul's blood and I want to read Prince Philip's letters. I'd also like to know whether Rosa Monckton's baby is still buried in the garden at Kensington Palace.
__________________
  #1012  
Old 02-01-2008, 05:07 PM
georgiea's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
Who was responsible for Diana and Dodi's deaths? That is a slightly different question, IMO. I don't know about Dodi, but I think Diana's decision to not wear a seat belt probably killed her. I am assuming there was a properly functioning seat belt available for her to wear, and that's what they're there for: to wear to protect you when there is a collision.
I feel it it is the press' fault for the crash. It will be interesting to see what the jury decides.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
At the moment I am fascinated by the carbon monoxide level in Paul's blood and I want to read Prince Philip's letters. I'd also like to know whether Rosa Monckton's baby is still buried in the garden at Kensington Palace.
Roslyn these questions interest me also. Especially the question of Prince Phillip's letter. We know Francis, Diana's mother, sheddred a lot of letters after Diana died. I wonder is those where the letters shredded?
__________________
Watch your actions, for they become your habits. Watch your habits because they become your character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
  #1013  
Old 02-01-2008, 05:11 PM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
I, too, have found the evidence about Paul's blood confusing. I don't have the time to read the whole transcript slowly and thoroughly enough to digest it properly so I haven't taken it all in. It does seem the French were very slack with their autopsy procedures, but I think it has been established that it is more likely than not that it was Henri Paul's blood that had a blood alcohol level which was about twice the legal limit and which would have impaired his ability to drive at speed through the tunnel while trying to outrun and/or avoid the paparazzi.


At the moment I am fascinated by the carbon monoxide level in Paul's blood and I want to read Prince Philip's letters. I'd also like to know whether Rosa Monckton's baby is still buried in the garden at Kensington Palace.
Here's a link where you might found infos to clear up some facts concerning Henri Paul : Henri Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
  #1014  
Old 02-01-2008, 05:30 PM
georgiea's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 1,643
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
Here's a link where you might found infos to clear up some facts concerning Henri Paul : Henri Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I read Wikipeda and I still feel that the press is the major factor in the crash.
__________________
Watch your actions, for they become your habits. Watch your habits because they become your character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
  #1015  
Old 02-01-2008, 05:39 PM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
I read Wikipeda and I still feel that the press is the major factor in the crash.
Yes, of course. I mean, if they hadn't been there, Henri Paul may have not driven so dangerously and there wouldn't have been any dead OR they might have had an accident because of his drunkenness and ended up killed too so it's very hard to deliberate of who was responsible ... .
__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
  #1016  
Old 02-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: , United States
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
I read Wikipeda and I still feel that the press is the major factor in the crash.
The press certainly played a role in this, but they were not the major factor. A drunk driver behind the wheel of a car that was going entirely too fast. That's the major factor in the crash.
__________________
  #1017  
Old 02-01-2008, 07:39 PM
ghost_night554's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 3,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
IIRC they were two ladies, the health assistant from the US and the stewardess of the Jonikal. Both have given their evidence at the inquest and both talked about speeding and rough driving. Here are the transcripts:
For Myriah Daniels, the health assistant:
Hearing transcripts: 18 December 2007 - Morning session - second witness and Deborah Gribble, the stewardess:
Hearing transcripts: 19 December 2007 - Morning session
Thank you so much I always wanted to hear what they had to say.

Quote:
It would be possible I expect, but only if everyone is in on the conspiracy.
Intresting yep I'm definitly confused now lol
__________________
  #1018  
Old 02-01-2008, 08:19 PM
ghost_night554's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 3,782
I really don't understand what else could have possibly been screwed up if the carboxyhaemaglobin is still too high Same goes for the vitrous humour results is there any other possible explanation as to why they could be so close together that the Proffessor didn't mention. I skimmed through the transcripts did they question the DNA analysis?
__________________
  #1019  
Old 02-01-2008, 09:03 PM
Russophile's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, United States
Posts: 4,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
I know exactly what you mean! I thought you meant I was being distasteful!
Oh gosh no Skydragon! Every exchange I have read of yours have been very well thought out and tasteful. Can't say the same for myself!
__________________
  #1020  
Old 02-02-2008, 03:02 AM
Roslyn's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tintenbar, Australia
Posts: 2,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
Here's a link where you might found infos to clear up some facts concerning Henri Paul : Henri Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thank you for posting that link, but I'm afraid it didn't help me.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, duke of edinburgh, inquest, mohamed al fayed, prince philip, princess diana


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Verdict of the Diana Inquest, April 2008, and aftermath wbenson Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 325 05-31-2012 07:33 PM
The Late Diana, Princess of Wales, News Thread 7: October 2007-June 2008 Warren Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 237 06-15-2008 06:18 AM
Chelsy Davy News and Pictures 6: April - October 2007 Avalon Current Events Archive 212 10-07-2007 02:26 AM
The Late Princess Diana news thread 5: April - June 2007 sirhon11234 Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 210 06-06-2007 02:03 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
abdication birth birthday bourbon-parma camilla charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria danish royals engagement fashion genealogy grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri habsburg hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume hohenzollern infanta elena jordans king king abdullah king abdullah ii king albert ii king carl xvi gustav king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander norway picture thread pom pregnancy prince albert prince albert ii prince constantijn prince felipe prince felix prince frederik prince henrik prince joachim princess princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess ariane princess beatrix princess catharina-amalia princess charlene princess haya princess laurentien princess letizia princess mabel princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess maxima queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal russia state visit wedding willem-alexander william


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002-2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:34 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]