The Diana Inquest: October 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appalling. Simply appalling. Anyone with any knowledge of the British Royal Family, not to mention Tony Blair and others would know that the kind of behaviour of which they stand accused here is simply drivel and nonsense.

Why can't people let the poor woman and this man's son rest in peace?

Appalling. Simply appalling. Anyone with any knowledge of the British Royal Family, not to mention Tony Blair and others would know that the kind of behaviour of which they stand accused here is simply drivel and nonsense.

Why can't people let the poor woman and this man's son rest in peace?

(my bolding)

That's the whole paradox of this Inquest. Fayed feels like it's his duty to uncover the truth to allow Diana and his son to rest in peace but by doing so, he's keeping them away from it.

OK living in Australia I am just now catching up with the news reports of what Fayed said while I was asleep

The man is mad

Last edited:
I heard about how Mohammed was saying that Diana told him she was pregnant today on my local news. I feel for him...this whole situation seems to have driven him insane. I honestly think if she had lived, that relationship would've last another couple weeks then it would've been over.

I think he forgot he has also claimed the last words Diana had told him was that she was pregnant, apparently that didn't happen either cause he suddenly changes it months later to she told him by phone.
He's changed his story so many times and now his claims today to top it off just puts it in perspective for me that he's lost his mind.

Although the only remotely thing that sounds beleivable is the whole engagement thing. But even then I'm completly confused.

Last edited:
There has got to be some reason why he's doing this. You can't run Harrod's by being an imbecile. What would motivate this man to keep this going? He's obviously not making friends with the RF by this, so there's not motivation there. What does he want that he does this sort of thing?

This guy has lost his MIND! He needs to stop pointing fingers and start thinking more about his family rather so much about himself, they are probably humiliated by what he says. I think it is time he let them rest in peace. I can see Diana in heaven shaking her head about about this man's stupid, retarted stories that are hurting her boys and their family.

Even before Dodi died in that accident, I don't think that MF was regarded as the most stable of individuals. I certainly don't agree with his accusations, but I do think that he really believes that there was a conspiracy to murder Diana and his son. I believe that he's hitting out at everybody because his delusions are being challenged--in court, no less.

There has got to be some reason why he's doing this. You can't run Harrod's by being an imbecile. What would motivate this man to keep this going? He's obviously not making friends with the RF by this, so there's not motivation there. What does he want that he does this sort of thing?

We have never heard as much as a peep about this from anyone else in the Fayed family, which suggests to me that they don't go along with the patriarch's story. This must be incredibly humiliating for them.

This guy has lost his MIND! He needs to stop pointing fingers and start thinking more about his family rather so much about himself, they are probably humiliated by what he says. I think it is time he let them rest in peace. I can see Diana in heaven shaking her head about about this man's stupid, retarted stories that are hurting her boys and their family.

Here's a question: can false accusation--such as that which Fayed is spewing against so many authorities in the UK--be grounds for deportment?

Well he's doing it because people will listen for sure. And of course there is a certain section of the media that is not pro-monarchy and his statements being broadcasted widely are helpful.

May I just ask something? I was thinking about all these conspiracy theories and thenI thought about what Rosa Monkton said that Diana knew Dodi was going to buy her a ring and obviously we know he did buy the ring. But I thought Diana didn't like material things like that so why was she ok with the ring. Also if what the lawyer said was true why would Dodi tell him they'd have an announcement on Monday had he not proposed yet....and obvioulsy Diana was not ready for marriage so I'm sure they hadn't discussed it..so if the ring was an engagement ring then was it under Mr. Fayed's orders? Also are we sure Diana received the ring before they died? I'm just really messed up over this I've been reading Operation Pagat but it's just messing me up that's the only doubt I have left in my mind over these conspiracy theories and the only one I'd possibly beleive.

I have believed he has known far more for a long time. He really is the key between secrets, heresay and truth. And what about that box? Prince Charles has already dodged one tricky issue out of that box....

I also believe Ken Wharfe knows a few more things than asked to reveal too. When this inquest makes out that Diana had no "nutters", quacks or stalkerazzi targeting her, then a mere accident doesn't look like just a mere accident, imo.

It is sad to hear about Paul's wife, Maria, supposedly leaving him for another man.
Nobody seems to know any more about a box, so we do not know what was in it, it could have just held pictures of Diana with her 'friends', old shopping lists, sexy knickers!

I am surprised Maria stayed as long as she did, with the revelations in the past that he loved Diana more than his wife and spent many a night sleeping in Dianas rooms.

Along with Fayed, I expect the inquest will not end the conspiracy theories for everyone! :rolleyes:

I think he forgot he has also claimed the last words Diana had told him was that she was pregnant, apparently that didn't happen either cause he suddenly changes it months later to she told him by phone.
He's changed his story so many times and now his claims today to top it off just puts it in perspective for me that he's lost his mind.

Although the only remotely thing that sounds beleivable is the whole engagement thing. But even then I'm completly confused.
You can tell he has lost the plot.... He says in one breath that the RF didn't want a muslim to marry Diana or for Diana to have a child to a muslim and this is why they killed her. In the next breath HE was the only one Diana told of the (imaginary) pregnancy.
---------------
Am I wrong in thinking that she had only been 'involved' with Dodi, at the earliest July 14th (when she was on holdiay with the boys at Fayeds)?

But I thought Diana didn't like material things like that so why was she ok with the ring.

Where did you get that idea? Charles' first valet recounted that when choosing her first engagement ring, Diana was presented with selection of rings and chose the largest one.

Along with Fayed, I expect the inquest will not end the conspiracy theories for everyone! :rolleyes:

That depends on what the jury decides. I really don't know if Mr. al Fayed as lost it or has spoken the truth!!! I felt Mr. Burrell was hiding something and others also at this inquest. I give Mr. al Fayed some slack being a witness that has fought for this day for over ten long years. :flowers:

Al-Fayed simply won't accept the truth. He killed his son with strange demands and orders to the staff. Yet he doesn't seem to care so much about Dodi, just Diana. Very odd man. We can only hope he gets sent down for libel.

Nobody seems to know any more about a box, so we do not know what was in it, it could have just held pictures of Diana with her 'friends', old shopping lists, sexy knickers!

I am surprised Maria stayed as long as she did, with the revelations in the past that he loved Diana more than his wife and spent many a night sleeping in Dianas rooms.

Maria Burrell always seemed to get the short end of the stick raising their sons alone while Paul was traveling with the Royals. I feel sorry for her because of what her loyalty to her apparently lying hubby has cost her.

My favorite quote from the inquest transcripts by MF: "15 Anyone who reaches a decision adverse to your
16 position, Mr Al Fayed, must be dishonest, must be
17 a conspirator; is that how you approach the Paget
18 investigation and indeed the French investigation?
19 A. Definitely.

Where did you get that idea? Charles' first valet recounted that when choosing her first engagement ring, Diana was presented with selection of rings and chose the largest one.
I read about that. I think Diana was flattered by the ring. I think just about any woman would be. (Except me. I'm that much of an anomaly! :D)

How very ugly of Al Fayed to call Prince Philip, a man who served in the Royal Navy during WWII, a Nazi. Philip's own mother received posthumous recognition for her role in sheltering Jews during the war.

You'd think that if Al Fayed were to aim accusations at anyone that he'd aim better, but he's not concerned with truth - he's concerned with outrage.

The more clear it becomes that this was an accident, the more desperate Al Fayed gets.

If it were to be accepted as fact that no malevolent cabal of evil forces acted in tandem to create this catastrophe, then he'd have to face the facts that: the most famous woman in the world, who'd entrusted her safety and well-being to his security was failed by it; that a man he hired, Henri Paul, was grossly unfit for duty due to alcohol consumption; and that his own son exhibited the worst judgment on the planet by overriding security concerns and common sense in orchestrating that descent into the maelstrom that night.

I don't dismiss Diana's own role in this tragedy. Had she not refused police protection and had she worn a seat belt, things might have happened differently.

In my mind, if Mohammed Al Fayed wants to find out who bears the most responsibility for this mess, he need only look in the mirror.

How very ugly of Al Fayed to call Prince Philip, a man who served in the Royal Navy during WWII, a Nazi. Philip's own mother received posthumous recognition for her role in sheltering Jews during the war.

You'd think that if Al Fayed were to aim accusations at anyone that he'd aim better, but he's not concerned with truth - he's concerned with outrage.

The more clear it becomes that this was an accident, the more desperate Al Fayed gets.

If it were to be accepted as fact that no malevolent cabal of evil forces acted in tandem to create this catastrophe, then he'd have to face the facts that: the most famous woman in the world, who'd entrusted her safety and well-being to his security was failed by it; that a man he hired, Henri Paul, was grossly unfit for duty due to alcohol consumption; and that his own son exhibited the worst judgment on the planet by overriding security concerns and common sense in orchestrating that descent into the maelstrom that night.

I don't dismiss Diana's own role in this tragedy. Had she not refused police protection and had she worn a seat belt, things might have happened differently.

In my mind, if Mohammed Al Fayed wants to find out who bears the most responsibility for this mess, he need only look in the mirror.

Well, even if there was some Establishment-led cabal of evil forces going after Diana (and I'm not saying there was, mind you), it was still Fayed's security that failed her.

tiger not completely at fault

Sometimes its fairer and more just to everyone if we assign responsibility correctly to people that we can reasonably say were killed by their own actions rather than to lay blame for their deaths on an innocent party who is still living and can still suffer from unfair accusations. Of course no one wants to malign the dead unnecessarily; but to unfairly accuse the living to protect the reputation of the dead I think is worse.

The recent tragic deaths of the boys that were eaten by the tiger in the San Francisco zoo are the perfect example of that. Its tragic that the boys died but if they died by their own foolhardiness and by taunting a tiger then the zoo and the people who depend upon a job at the zoo for their livelihood shouldn't have to suffer too simply because the boys died and they are still living.

True enough--the tiger appears to have been provoked to jump the fence and the tiger ended up being put down just for acting as a tiger would have. Yes, the boys should have been helped earlier by security but if it turns out that they were teasing the tiger then the guilty ones brought it upon themselves. I don't blame the other boy that was killed trying to help his friend if he wasn't part of the teasing. Good example of things aren't always what they first appear to be.

Maria Burrell always seemed to get the short end of the stick raising their sons alone while Paul was traveling with the Royals. I feel sorry for her because of what her loyalty to her apparently lying hubby has cost her.

I do feel bad for Maria but IMO karma is finally kicking in for Paul, I hope he gets everything he deserves and more. :D

A movie about Diana's last days. The actress playing her freaked out when Dodi bought her a bracelet and was like you know I don't like material things.And then at the Ritz he tells her about how he has a surprise and she's like what is it another gift money can buy? That's where I got that idea from and Skydragon you have a point he doesn't know what he's saying. He's sucha hyporcite! My mom has said it for years Fayed's security failed that night...and he just won't accept it.

Diana was SO paranoid! I'm starting to think she had this obsession for a long time....and yet she did the Panorama interview...not going to say I don't like it, it's very bold interview anyways not going to get into that. It's just weird how someone so paranoid can do some outrageous things and not think about it triggering the RF in I don't want to say hating her more but I can't come up with a different word.

It's just weird how someone so paranoid can do some outrageous things and not think about it triggering the RF in I don't want to say hating her more but I can't come up with a different word.
Loathe?
Despise?
Irritate?
Aversion?
Antipathy?
Disgust?
Dislike?
Nuisance?

:D

Did she start thinking in a paranoid way when Mannakee was killed, or did it start before that? People who knew her well earlier on might have had a hint of it, if it was always there. I think that it became full-blown because of all the terrible stress she was under after she co-operated with Morton and did Panorama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom