The Diana Inquest: October 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana's death had nothing to do with brake failure though, did it. It was the fact that HP lost control of a car doing a high speed through a dangerous section of tunnel. There has never been any suggestion that he tried to brake or that there was anything wrong with the brakes!

She also said, apparently, that HM was going to abdicate within a short time and Charles would marry Tiggy - she got that wrong as well! :rolleyes:
I have written "...MORE OR LESS accurate...". Princess Diana did die in the car accident.

Very democratic? Yeah right. But that's a different kettle of potatoes. Mr Al-Fayed has no rights here, he isn't British. He may own a business here but he isn't British and that doesn't give him the so-called rights that native Britons have. He has no right to commit the crime of libel, nor does he have the right to insist on the spending of millions of tax payer's money to ease his own guilty conscience. Perhaps if you lived here and felt the pinch, you'd feel the anger too.
The UK is a "great" country, where even rich citizens are assigned to the second class:)(an acid one...). Fairly speaking, I do wish to live in the UK. I hope this dream will come true one day...:)

Last edited:
Prince Harry might also have questions of how his mother could perish in the security forces equal to those he has lived in every day of his life.

But she didn't die under the care of an equivalent security force. Although I'm obviously still an admirer of Diana's, I always thought it was foolish of her to drop her security detail -- and either go without or depend on the eccentricities of wealthy men to protect her. (If for no other reason than the risk of being kidnapped -- after all, she was still the mother of these royal children.)

And, naughty Warren, to throw Camilla into the mix as a possible villainess!

Luckily our medical records system did not, at that time work like that. To obtain a copy of Tiggy's medical records, Diana would have had to arrange for a break in at Tiggy's Doctors or the hospital where the alleged abortion took place.

Seriously! :clap: And as if Dr. Hasnat Khan would have risked his career, his medical license, just for obtaining Tiggy's records for Diana! For what? Her idiotic predictions? Absurd! :rolleyes:

Seriously! :clap: And as if Dr. Hasnat Khan would have risked his career, his medical license, just for obtaining Tiggy's records for Diana! For what? Her idiotic predictions? Absurd! :rolleyes:
It was back in the early days of desktop computers here in the UK. A particular friend moved from London to the North and they asked her to let them know which doctor she was going to register with so that they could send her notes! :eek: Presumably by Royal Mail!

But she didn't die under the care of an equivalent security force. Although I'm obviously still an admirer of Diana's, I always thought it was foolish of her to drop her security detail -- and either go without or depend on the eccentricities of wealthy men to protect her. (If for no other reason than the risk of being kidnapped -- after all, she was still the mother of these royal children.)

And, naughty Warren, to throw Camilla into the mix as a possible villainess!

Diana died in the care of Al-Fayed security. Diana really didn't "need" any of her own security detail in the company of someone as high profile as the Al-Fayed family.

Ken Wharfe , in interviews around the 10th anniversary a few weeks ago, assumed that it was a dire security breech on Mr. Al-Fayed's detail.

One can assume if Diana had felt the least bit unsafe, she herself would have gotten away from Dodi, asap!

..Any of us who have ever been to Harrod's in England can attest to the stringent rules/store policy regarding proper dress and parcel handling and ubiquitous security cameras.

Ok, Diana could have called Dr. James Colthurst (sp?), her friend from her "batchelor days" and who helped with the Andrew Morton book.

Ok, Diana could have called Dr. James Colthurst (sp?), her friend from her "batchelor days" and who helped with the Andrew Morton book.

Well, I'm not trying to shoot down these "good doctor" theories, but honestly I can't imagine either Dr. Colthurst or Dr. Khan or anyone going to this kind of trouble, risking their livlihood, their reputations, without serious compensation. If Diana could offer them a few million GBP and some certainty of not being caught, maybe. But risking the loss of medical practice, the loss of reputation, to say nothing of the criminal record and prison sentence (this is a felony in the US!) is asking rather a lot of a friend for proof of Tiggy's abortion.

Official Inquest Website

If any of you are interested or have not found this site, here is a link to ALL the information direct from the Diana inquest.
It includes everything the Jury are shown, pages for transcripts - everything - much better than a 2nd-hand journalistic interpretation - you can read it all & make up your own mind if you want to.

Inquests into the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Mr Dodi Al Fayed

:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was back in the early days of desktop computers here in the UK. A particular friend moved from London to the North and they asked her to let them know which doctor she was going to register with so that they could send her notes! :eek: Presumably by Royal Mail!

You presume wrongly - Medical records and their safekeeping are taken very seriously (which is why it hits the headlines when something Very Rarely goes wrong & they are mislaid) Accessing ANYONE'S records without a genuine and valid reason results in instant dismissal - and that includes looking at your own records if you work in the profession!! Hasnat, or anyone else who checked Tiggy's records without the proper authority would have found themselves in huge trouble - fired & struck off.....

Very democratic? Yeah right. But that's a different kettle of potatoes. Mr Al-Fayed has no rights here, he isn't British. He may own a business here but he isn't British and that doesn't give him the so-called rights that native Britons have. He has no right to commit the crime of libel, nor does he have the right to insist on the spending of millions of tax payer's money to ease his own guilty conscience. Perhaps if you lived here and felt the pinch, you'd feel the anger too.

As always, please feel free to put me in my place. I agree with you 100% that no one, not Fayed or anyone, has a right to commit libel. However, although he is not a British citizen, he must have some rights in Britain, no? After all, he is a massive property owner in Britain, which means he pays taxes there of a kind, and he employs probably thousands of British citizens. His assets (cars, planes, boats) must have registration and so he pays taxes on these things in Britain.

Thank you, GillW, for the royal coroner link. All I could find before was the Surrey coroner which is not helpful at all. :flowers:

The UK is a great country, where even rich citizens are assigned to the second class:)(an acid one...). Fairly speaking, I do wish to live in the UK. I hope this dream will come true one day...:)

You can't possibly say the UK is a great country unless you've lived here which I gather you haven't. It's like me saying Kazakhstan is a great country and I haven't stepped foot in the country. You say rich citizens are assigned to a second class, I don't know what you mean by that but I would point out that Al Fayed isn't a British subject. He hasn't got the rights British subjects have got and I assume he hasn't paid into the pot which he's raided to ease his guilty conscience.

As always, please feel free to put me in my place. I agree with you 100% that no one, not Fayed or anyone, has a right to commit libel. However, although he is not a British citizen, he must have some rights in Britain, no? After all, he is a massive property owner in Britain, which means he pays taxes there of a kind, and he employs probably thousands of British citizens. His assets (cars, planes, boats) must have registration and so he pays taxes on these things in Britain.

Thank you, GillW, for the royal coroner link. All I could find before was the Surrey coroner which is not helpful at all. :flowers:

I'll be honest Ashley, I don't know what rights he has. I assume he pays some sort of tax but I can't see him paying every tax other people with his wealth pays because he isn't a British citizen/subject. I know he's got an off shore account but I don't know what he pays and what that entitles him to. But I would assume that he doesn't pay everything he would if he were a British subject.

Thank you for setting us straight regarding the medical issues, etc.,GillW. As usual, you always seem to have the correct answers for those of us who lack your knowledge. Also, the link you provided for the royal coroner will be helpful..

I'll be honest Ashley, I don't know what rights he has. I assume he pays some sort of tax but I can't see him paying every tax other people with his wealth pays because he isn't a British citizen/subject. I know he's got an off shore account but I don't know what he pays and what that entitles him to. But I would assume that he doesn't pay everything he would if he were a British subject.

In some countries, noncitizens pay more taxes than citizens do because certain exemptions don't apply. I don't know the situation in the UK, though. However, most residents of western democracies have legal rights by virtue of their residence or domicile, even if their status isn't the same as that of citizens.

As for this comment: "You can't possibly say the UK is a great country unless you've lived here which I gather you haven't," she's entitled to say it if that's what she believes, and you're entitled to discount it on the basis of lack of first-hand experience, but she can still say it.

In some countries, noncitizens pay more taxes than citizens do because certain exemptions don't apply. I don't know the situation in the UK, though. However, most residents of western democracies have legal rights by virtue of their residence or domicile, even if their status isn't the same as that of citizens.

As for this comment: "You can't possibly say the UK is a great country unless you've lived here which I gather you haven't," she's entitled to say it if that's what she believes, and you're entitled to discount it on the basis of lack of first-hand experience, but she can still say it.

Oh I know. I didn't mean she couldnt say it, I meant it's impossible for that to be true. My wording was wrong there. Apologies. x

It would be nice if he stopped insisting that she was pregnant, but I doubt that he will. Do you suppose that he wishes that she were?? What is he trying to prove ...

He would've loved having his family linked to the Windsors.

Of course! Why didn't I realize that...:-(

It would be nice if he stopped insisting that she was pregnant, but I doubt that he will. Do you suppose that he wishes that she were?? What is he trying to prove ...

Well, if he could prove she was pregnant (which obviously can't be done) then he could say, "Ahha, see I was right, she was pregnant, and so the Establishment wanted to off her & Prince William's half-sibling." Crazy, yes, but it sounds just like the kind of thing Mo would say. Also, if he can say she was pregnant, he can say with more "certainty" that she was to marry his son, even though logically in the unlikely event she was pregnant, there would be no way of knowing for sure that the child was also Dodi's. I mean, if she was pregnant and she started showing in July, she must have been at least three months pregnant, because usually you don't start showing until the beginning of the second trimester, right? There is a big question mark on whether she and Dodi were having a sexual relationship before July. The tabloids can say what they want, but how could anyone know for sure? Unless Diana talked about those kinds of details with anyone, which is questionable in itself.

As for Diana and the medical records issue, one would suspect that she was a more privileged person with many friends and contacts in various venues and could ask for a favor with ease whilst batting her famous eyelashes..but according to Jephson in his book "Shadows of a Princess", Diana's paranoia was on a high, manic upswing when Tiggy started to refer to the princes as "my boys". Jephson, who knew her well, resigned over this "Tiggy's baby" incident and I would surmise that would be because she had "lost touch with reality" in some fashion.

Speaking of medical records, the pregnancy issue can be dealt with in many ways. Why can't they subpeona her list of prescriptions for 1 year prior to the accident to determine if Diana's physician(s) were indeed prescibing birth control pills for any number of medical reasons. Diana does look a bit bloated in the elevator photo but that could be for many reasons. They can also subpeona her medical records to see if she had any trouble or when her last visit to the gynaecologist was and if there were any specific details recorded.

Surely there is a vial of her unembalmed bodily fluids floating around in some Paris or London lab because "they" might have been aware this very question of pregnancy would have been raised. Not being well versed in pathology of corpses, I don't know if her remains (hair/bones) now can offer levels of HGC 10 years after burial, if indeed she is buried and not cremated in the Spencer vault.

I don't doubt her wish for a daughter or more children but she doesn't seem the type of person to "put the cart before the horse" being the mother of the future king.;)

Last edited:
Speaking of medical records, the pregnancy issue can be dealt with in many ways. Why can't they subpeona her list of prescriptions for 1 year prior to the accident to determine if Diana's physician(s) were indeed prescibing birth control pills for any number of medical reasons. Diana does look a bit bloated in the elevator photo but that could be for many reasons. They can also subpeona her medical records to see if she had any trouble or when her last visit to the gynaecologist was and if there were any specific details recorded.

Surely there is a vial of her unembalmed bodily fluids floating around in some Paris or London lab because "they" might have been aware this very question of pregnancy would have been raised. Not being well versed in pathology of corpses, I don't know if her remains (hair/bones) now can offer levels of HGC 10 years after burial, if indeed she is buried and not cremated in the Spencer vault.

Her pre-embalmed and pre-blood transfusion blood was tested for pregnancy and came back negative. The coroner pointed that out in his address to the jury. (Sample of Diana's blood were found and taken from the mercedes and these were tested)

As far as her prescriptions for the contraceptive pill are concerned, Paul Burrell has stated that her prescriptions were made out in the name of various female servants.

Has it been revealed who did this testing? An independent lab?

Will this inquest go into detail as to what procedures were carried out in the ambulance and have the ambulance workers been identified and interviewed?

Are Muslims embalmed? Was Dodi embalmed?

Where does Mr Al-Fayed live now? What is this that I am hearing he has moved to Switzerland?

Has it been revealed who did this testing? An independent lab?

Will this inquest go into detail as to what procedures were carried out in the ambulance and have the ambulance workers been identified and interviewed?

Are Muslims embalmed? Was Dodi embalmed?

Where does Mr Al-Fayed live now? What is this that I am hearing he has moved to Switzerland?

Very great detail of exactly what was tested and by whom is reported succinctly in the Paget Report (stillavailable on the internet). If you are really concerned about the pregnancy issue I would recommend you read that part - I'm sure it will clarify things for you.

I mean, if she was pregnant and she started showing in July, she must have been at least three months pregnant, because usually you don't start showing until the beginning of the second trimester, right? There is a big question mark on whether she and Dodi were having a sexual relationship before July. The tabloids can say what they want, but how could anyone know for sure? Unless Diana talked about those kinds of details with anyone, which is questionable in itself.

There are even close acquaintances of Diana's who claim that she told them only days before the accident that she didn't even sleep with Dodi yet! :lol:

You presume wrongly.....
Actually not, records were sent by registered Royal Mail pre computer days. As I live some of the time in Scotland and some in England, until recently, for files in Scotland or London to be updated it took up to 2 weeks! The same or longer for test results to be sent from hospitals to doctors. Full records for anyone moving from one part of the country to another and reliant on the NHS, are still sent by registered mail or in view of the strikes, by Securicor. Not all health trusts are fully computerised even now, with the Sheffield system, for instance, hoping to have the glitches ironed out within 6 months or so. Edinburgh/Glasgow and Aberdeen are still unable to transmit or receive full records for patients within the Highlands. The private sector have also struggled and it would have been a private doctor/clinic that Tiggy attended.

As Tiggy's records would, at that time, have been kept in a folder at her private doctor's or private clinic, It would have been impossible for Diana, Hasnet or anyone else to access them. Even if Diana knew who Tiggy saw or what clinic she attended.

Last edited:
I mean, if she was pregnant and she started showing in July, she must have been at least three months pregnant, because usually you don't start showing until the beginning of the second trimester, right?
Some women on the 3rd, 4th or more pregnancy do start to show quite early! ( ) :eek::D

There are even close acquaintances of Diana's who claim that she told them only days before the accident that she didn't even sleep with Dodi yet! :lol:

Like Rosa Monckton? As she also seemed to know or claimed to know when Diana started her period.... a week or two before the crash on their Greek holidays, so she says. Naturally, if Diana was on the Pill, it could have been a short or light period. If she was in her second trimester of pregnancy, as the Fayed/leopard-print-bikini picture theory implies, she could have had spotting. I guess spotting can occur at anytime in a pregancy and not only in the early weeks?

Just my personal opinion on the elevator/smiling picture: I don't feel or think that she seems pregnant here. That little pouch on her tummy, so well concealed in those pants, seems like her normal shape to me. --> The Daily Mail article/picture

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom