The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #21  
Old 10-03-2007, 01:38 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
The predictions or suspicions of Princess Diana were more or less accurate in describing her own fate.
Except that Charles did not marry Tiggy, instead married Camilla, who is alive despite Diana's predictions of doom. What was Diana thinking of? And why did she reckon she could get hold of Tiggy's medical records? Hadn't she heard of confidentiality and privacy laws?
__________________

__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #22  
Old 10-03-2007, 01:39 PM
PrincessDi's Avatar
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Jackson, United States
Posts: 12
New video shows Diana's final hours
CNN

Previously unseen footage of Diana, Princess of Wales, taken just hours before she was killed in a car crash, has been shown to the jury at the inquest into her death.
__________________

__________________
  #23  
Old 10-03-2007, 01:42 PM
BeatrixFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,843
Is this still going on? I hope Mr Al-Fayed is planning to pay back the public for this extortion. I don't think anyone really cares anymore. Just say it was Professor Plum in the Library with a dishcloth and have done with it.
__________________
  #24  
Old 10-03-2007, 01:47 PM
pinkie40's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Except that Charles did not marry Tiggy, instead married Camilla, who is alive despite Diana's predictions of doom. What was Diana thinking of? And why did she reckon she could get hold of Tiggy's medical records? Hadn't she heard of confidentiality and privacy laws?

Diana surely had enough contacts in the medical fields (Hasnat?) to curry for special favours so she would have no problem getting medical info on anyone...

Diana's pathological jealousy of Tiggy cost Diana her relationship as Patrick Jephson as her secretary when he received a tawdry pager message in regards to Twiggy. It was already an unsteady relationship due to the lack of trust in Diana doing the Panorama interview without telling Mr. Jephson. ("Shadows of a Princess" by Mr. Jephson)
__________________
  #25  
Old 10-03-2007, 01:49 PM
pinkie40's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan View Post
Is this still going on? I hope Mr Al-Fayed is planning to pay back the public for this extortion. I don't think anyone really cares anymore. Just say it was Professor Plum in the Library with a dishcloth and have done with it.
My concern for Mr. Al-Fayed is that these deaths happened under his security watch. I will be interested in what and how Mr. Al-Fayed justifies his accusations through evidence and witnesses.


Prince Charles and the DOE haven't even employed one single lawyer as they feel they have nothing to defend.
__________________
  #26  
Old 10-03-2007, 02:10 PM
Al_bina's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: City, Kazakhstan
Posts: 5,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Except that Charles did not marry Tiggy, instead married Camilla, who is alive despite Diana's predictions of doom. What was Diana thinking of? And why did she reckon she could get hold of Tiggy's medical records? Hadn't she heard of confidentiality and privacy laws?
The reasons for such odd statements will remain unknown. Actually I did point out that Princess Diana accurately predicted her own death, without touching the shaky subject of any love relationships in extremely complicated first marriage of Prince Charles. I do not wish to be bashed by a cohort of Prince Charles' and Duchess' of Cornwall followers.
__________________
"I never did mind about the little things"
Amanda, "Point of No Return"
  #27  
Old 10-03-2007, 02:14 PM
Al_bina's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: City, Kazakhstan
Posts: 5,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan View Post
Is this still going on? I hope Mr Al-Fayed is planning to pay back the public for this extortion. I don't think anyone really cares anymore. Just say it was Professor Plum in the Library with a dishcloth and have done with it.
Given the fact that the UK is a very democratic country, Mr. Al-Fayed exercise his rights to be heard in the court by dragging the British Royal Family through another awkward situation and spending money of tax payers.
__________________
"I never did mind about the little things"
Amanda, "Point of No Return"
  #28  
Old 10-03-2007, 02:20 PM
BeatrixFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 6,843
Very democratic? Yeah right. But that's a different kettle of potatoes. Mr Al-Fayed has no rights here, he isn't British. He may own a business here but he isn't British and that doesn't give him the so-called rights that native Britons have. He has no right to commit the crime of libel, nor does he have the right to insist on the spending of millions of tax payer's money to ease his own guilty conscience. Perhaps if you lived here and felt the pinch, you'd feel the anger too.
__________________
  #29  
Old 10-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
The predictions or suspicions of Princess Diana were more or less accurate in describing her own fate.
Diana's death had nothing to do with brake failure though, did it. It was the fact that HP lost control of a car doing a high speed through a dangerous section of tunnel. There has never been any suggestion that he tried to brake or that there was anything wrong with the brakes!

She also said, apparently, that HM was going to abdicate within a short time and Charles would marry Tiggy - she got that wrong as well!
__________________
  #30  
Old 10-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkie40 View Post
Diana surely had enough contacts in the medical fields (Hasnat?) to curry for special favours so she would have no problem getting medical info on anyone...
Luckily our medical records system did not, at that time work like that. To obtain a copy of Tiggy's medical records, Diana would have had to arrange for a break in at Tiggy's Doctors or the hospital where the alleged abortion took place.
__________________
  #31  
Old 10-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Al_bina's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: City, Kazakhstan
Posts: 5,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
Diana's death had nothing to do with brake failure though, did it. It was the fact that HP lost control of a car doing a high speed through a dangerous section of tunnel. There has never been any suggestion that he tried to brake or that there was anything wrong with the brakes!

She also said, apparently, that HM was going to abdicate within a short time and Charles would marry Tiggy - she got that wrong as well!
I have written "...MORE OR LESS accurate...". Princess Diana did die in the car accident.
__________________
"I never did mind about the little things"
Amanda, "Point of No Return"
  #32  
Old 10-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Al_bina's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: City, Kazakhstan
Posts: 5,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan View Post
Very democratic? Yeah right. But that's a different kettle of potatoes. Mr Al-Fayed has no rights here, he isn't British. He may own a business here but he isn't British and that doesn't give him the so-called rights that native Britons have. He has no right to commit the crime of libel, nor does he have the right to insist on the spending of millions of tax payer's money to ease his own guilty conscience. Perhaps if you lived here and felt the pinch, you'd feel the anger too.
The UK is a "great" country, where even rich citizens are assigned to the second class(an acid one...). Fairly speaking, I do wish to live in the UK. I hope this dream will come true one day...
__________________
"I never did mind about the little things"
Amanda, "Point of No Return"
  #33  
Old 10-03-2007, 03:38 PM
iowabelle's Avatar
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Des Moines, United States
Posts: 2,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkie40 View Post
Prince Harry might also have questions of how his mother could perish in the security forces equal to those he has lived in every day of his life.
But she didn't die under the care of an equivalent security force. Although I'm obviously still an admirer of Diana's, I always thought it was foolish of her to drop her security detail -- and either go without or depend on the eccentricities of wealthy men to protect her. (If for no other reason than the risk of being kidnapped -- after all, she was still the mother of these royal children.)

And, naughty Warren, to throw Camilla into the mix as a possible villainess!
__________________
  #34  
Old 10-03-2007, 03:51 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
Luckily our medical records system did not, at that time work like that. To obtain a copy of Tiggy's medical records, Diana would have had to arrange for a break in at Tiggy's Doctors or the hospital where the alleged abortion took place.
Seriously! And as if Dr. Hasnat Khan would have risked his career, his medical license, just for obtaining Tiggy's records for Diana! For what? Her idiotic predictions? Absurd!
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #35  
Old 10-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,943
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Seriously! And as if Dr. Hasnat Khan would have risked his career, his medical license, just for obtaining Tiggy's records for Diana! For what? Her idiotic predictions? Absurd!
It was back in the early days of desktop computers here in the UK. A particular friend moved from London to the North and they asked her to let them know which doctor she was going to register with so that they could send her notes! Presumably by Royal Mail!
__________________
  #36  
Old 10-03-2007, 04:05 PM
pinkie40's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle View Post
But she didn't die under the care of an equivalent security force. Although I'm obviously still an admirer of Diana's, I always thought it was foolish of her to drop her security detail -- and either go without or depend on the eccentricities of wealthy men to protect her. (If for no other reason than the risk of being kidnapped -- after all, she was still the mother of these royal children.)

And, naughty Warren, to throw Camilla into the mix as a possible villainess!
Diana died in the care of Al-Fayed security. Diana really didn't "need" any of her own security detail in the company of someone as high profile as the Al-Fayed family.

Ken Wharfe , in interviews around the 10th anniversary a few weeks ago, assumed that it was a dire security breech on Mr. Al-Fayed's detail.

One can assume if Diana had felt the least bit unsafe, she herself would have gotten away from Dodi, asap!

..Any of us who have ever been to Harrod's in England can attest to the stringent rules/store policy regarding proper dress and parcel handling and ubiquitous security cameras.
__________________
  #37  
Old 10-03-2007, 04:07 PM
pinkie40's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Seriously! And as if Dr. Hasnat Khan would have risked his career, his medical license, just for obtaining Tiggy's records for Diana! For what? Her idiotic predictions? Absurd!
Ok, Diana could have called Dr. James Colthurst (sp?), her friend from her "batchelor days" and who helped with the Andrew Morton book.
__________________
  #38  
Old 10-03-2007, 04:46 PM
CasiraghiTrio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burbank, United States
Posts: 6,402
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkie40 View Post
Ok, Diana could have called Dr. James Colthurst (sp?), her friend from her "batchelor days" and who helped with the Andrew Morton book.
Well, I'm not trying to shoot down these "good doctor" theories, but honestly I can't imagine either Dr. Colthurst or Dr. Khan or anyone going to this kind of trouble, risking their livlihood, their reputations, without serious compensation. If Diana could offer them a few million GBP and some certainty of not being caught, maybe. But risking the loss of medical practice, the loss of reputation, to say nothing of the criminal record and prison sentence (this is a felony in the US!) is asking rather a lot of a friend for proof of Tiggy's abortion.
__________________
Chewsteraghi on Tumblr. Schmichaelira on Twitter. Tumblr aka obsessivechewsteraghidisorder. Be warned: I'm weird.
  #39  
Old 10-03-2007, 05:08 PM
GillW's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
Posts: 696
Official Inquest Website

If any of you are interested or have not found this site, here is a link to ALL the information direct from the Diana inquest.
It includes everything the Jury are shown, pages for transcripts - everything - much better than a 2nd-hand journalistic interpretation - you can read it all & make up your own mind if you want to.

Inquests into the deaths of Diana, Princess of Wales and Mr Dodi Al Fayed

__________________
  #40  
Old 10-03-2007, 05:08 PM
lilytornado's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: -, United States
Posts: 504
WELT ONLINE - Letzte Fotos der lebenden Diana veröffentlicht - Nachrichten Vermischtes
click "weiter" to see all the pictures.
I think on the second picture the driver doesn't look smiling anymore, but scared.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread

Tags
diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, duke of edinburgh, inquest, mohamed al fayed, prince philip, princess diana


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Verdict of the Diana Inquest, April 2008, and aftermath wbenson Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 325 05-31-2012 07:33 PM
The Late Diana, Princess of Wales, News Thread 7: October 2007-June 2008 Warren Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 237 06-15-2008 06:18 AM
Chelsy Davy News and Pictures 6: April - October 2007 Avalon Current Events Archive 212 10-07-2007 02:26 AM
The Late Princess Diana news thread 5: April - June 2007 sirhon11234 Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 210 06-06-2007 02:03 AM




Popular Tags
belgium brussels carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events engagement fashion genealogy germany grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit olympics ottoman pieter van vollenhoven poland president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince daniel prince floris prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess alexia (2005 -) princess anita princess beatrix princess charlene princess laurentien princess madeleine princess margriet princess marilene princess mary princess mary fashion queen fabiola queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague wedding winter olympics 2014



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:18 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]