The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #341  
Old 11-23-2007, 11:43 AM
sirhon11234's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 2,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
Oliver Hoare was included in the list read out at the inquest. He and his wife must be very unimpressed with the Al Fayed legal tactics.
It appears no-one is safe from Al Fayed in malicious mode.

On the one hand the inquest is attempting to determine the cause of death of Diana in that Paris tunnel. On the other, the Al Fayed team is using it as a stage on which to cause embarrassment, settle scores, and trash reputations in order to weave their grand conspiracy theory.

If the "naming of past lovers" is any indication, things are going to get a lot worse. The circus has just begun.
This inquest has already sunken low Warren.
__________________

__________________
"I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved."
Diana, the Princess of Wales
  #342  
Old 11-23-2007, 12:37 PM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixFan View Post
The mail identifies 5 lovers. It's about time there was some mention of these men in the Diana myth.
Well that was far from being secret. I believe they all knew about it before and I don't see why they mention it in the inquest ... Why would Diana's lovers be involved in this type of procedure ? As far as I know, the only one who needs to be is Dodi Al-Fayed.
__________________

__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
  #343  
Old 11-23-2007, 12:51 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: ., United States
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
There wasn't a man from the U.S. I think, thats Fergie not Diana..

There was a U.S. businessman...his name is Theodore "Teddy" Forstmann. He and his family own a private equity firm. Some media reports linked him with Diana, but I do not know if it is true.
  #344  
Old 11-23-2007, 12:54 PM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,680
Special coffin always on royal standby, Diana inquest hears - Yahoo! News UK

Diana coroner in ruling appeal - Yahoo! News UK
I don't understand why French authorities won't let the jury summon or at least listen to the papz. They are our first witnesses and the people who can help to clear many things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_cc View Post
What did these men really mean to Diana? Al Fayed's lawyer outs the Princess's five 'lovers' at her inquest
What did these men really mean to Diana? Al Fayed's lawyer outs the Princess's five 'lovers' at her inquest | the Daily Mail
I disagree with the decision to put Mannakee as a "lover". We don't know what happened between them. For the others we can be sure but I'm skeptical for the former bodyguard. We are far more positive for her story with Khan IMO.
__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
  #345  
Old 11-23-2007, 05:02 PM
gfg02's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: *******, Brazil
Posts: 1,410
diana: Spies Were In Paris

Daily Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper :: News / Showbiz :: Diana: Spies were in Paris
__________________
If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love. - Diana, Princess of Wales
  #346  
Old 11-23-2007, 05:11 PM
Duchess's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: xx, Canada
Posts: 1,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Karen View Post
There was a U.S. businessman...his name is Theodore "Teddy" Forstmann. He and his family own a private equity firm. Some media reports linked him with Diana, but I do not know if it is true.
yes that's it...Forstmann. Tina Brown's books says that he ended the relationship because she was getting too serious.
__________________
Duchess
  #347  
Old 11-23-2007, 05:26 PM
sirhon11234's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 2,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo of Palatine View Post
I think Al-fayed doesn't care for Diana and her reputation one bit...
I agree with you that Al Fayed has made a whole entire circus out of this inquest but the rest of your comment IMO I doubt that will happen.
__________________
"I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved."
Diana, the Princess of Wales
  #348  
Old 11-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren View Post
Yes, I understand this is the long-term aim of the Al Fayed lawyers, but in which case, why wasn't Hasnat Khan's name on the list? Why name Manakee, who has been dead for 20 years, and omit Khan, whom Diana wanted to marry?
Fayed was claiming that the royal family were desperate to stop Diana marrying a Muslim and having half-Asian children who would be William and Harry's step-siblings, so they had her killed to avoid her producing kids with Dodi. She'd known Dodi for a few weeks. In the meantime, she'd had a long-term relationship with Hasnat Khan, another Asian Muslim, who she'd said she wanted to marry. Yet the Secret Service didn't manage to stage any car crashes to kill her and Dr Khan, and they'd have had a lot of chances during the time when she was seeing the doctor.

If they could arrange a fatal car crash in the context of Dodi's constantly changing plans on the day they died, it would have been dead easy to do something fatal to Diana, Dr Khan, or both of them at some point during the previous couple of years if they really were so adamantly against her marrying a Muslim that they were prepared to kill her in order to avoid it. It suggests that in fact they weren't all that bothered about it. And in that case, Fayed's stated motive is so much nonsense. I'm not at all surprised they aren't making a big deal about Hasnat Khan - it blows Fayed's fabrication to pieces.
  #349  
Old 11-23-2007, 07:47 PM
ghost_night554's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 3,785
I still say the French should force the papz and any other French witnesses to appear. I know really it's not allowed but I think this case is far different from any other and an exception should be made IMO

Quote:
they could arrange a fatal car crash in the context of Dodi's constantly changing plans on the day they died,
I had to quote that cause I wanted to say the only way they could have organized a crash if they had someone there or listening in and heard dodi's change of plans but still you'd think the Fiat Uno would have to have known for sure they were taking the Alma Tunnel route in order to have successfully conducted the crash. Unless they had someone following them up until the Alma Underpass and let the person who was driving the Fiat which way they were going but we don't have enough evidence to know if that would have even been possible. I'm just saying I imagine that he'll come up with something like that.Now I really want to see what Mr. Al-Fayed says about that.
  #350  
Old 11-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Russophile's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, United States
Posts: 4,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
Fayed was claiming that the royal family were desperate to stop Diana marrying a Muslim and having half-Asian children...
I just finished the Burrell book "ROyal Duty" and he mentioned that Diana wasn't in love with Fayed at all. That she enjoyed the yachts, the presents, the dinners out in exotic locals, etc. but that Dodi had drug problems and both he and his father were seriously into controlling others to get what they wanted and Diana was going to break it off. But the accident came first. . .
  #351  
Old 11-25-2007, 11:50 AM
sirhon11234's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 2,467
Diana coroner challenges ruling
BBC NEWS | UK | Diana coroner challenges ruling
__________________
"I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved."
Diana, the Princess of Wales
  #352  
Old 11-26-2007, 01:20 PM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,680
No sign Princess Diana was pregnant - Yahoo! News UK
__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
  #353  
Old 11-26-2007, 01:43 PM
Russophile's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, United States
Posts: 4,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
Is Dodi's father whacked out or what? To keep insisting that Diana was pregnant? Absurd! She was too smart for something like that!
  #354  
Old 11-26-2007, 01:47 PM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
Is Dodi's father whacked out or what? To keep insisting that Diana was pregnant? Absurd! She was too smart for something like that!
All of this has been said 10 years ago and repeated over and over again till now but somehow it seems that he doesn't give up...
__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
  #355  
Old 11-26-2007, 02:03 PM
georgiea's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N/A, United States
Posts: 1,644
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
All of this has been said 10 years ago and repeated over and over again till now but somehow it seems that he doesn't give up...
The only thing that I can think of is that Dodi's father is sick from grieve of losing a son so tragically. He had to repeatily stated his facts to get this joint inquest. Some of his assumptions about Diana and Dodi accident are probably correct. I always wondered why it took over ten years for Diana's inquest? It seems like the whole looking into her death was put on slow drive.
__________________
Watch your actions, for they become your habits. Watch your habits because they become your character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
  #356  
Old 11-26-2007, 02:27 PM
TheTruth's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
Posts: 2,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea View Post
The only thing that I can think of is that Dodi's father is sick from grieve of losing a son so tragically. He had to repeatily state his facts to get this joint inquest. Some of his assumptions about Diana and Dodi accident are probably correct. I always wondered why it took over ten years for Diana's inquest? It seems like the whole looking into her death was put on slow drive.
Well yes, but people kept believing in something else than a simple car crash just like Dodi's father. If their assumptions hadn't been made and that there were absolutely no doubt that it was a plain and simple car accident, this inquest would never have taken place or at least it would have been already over. It's just that the "Diana" file is so thick and remains with so much lack of information that it's an enormous amount of work to start a procedure and summon witnesses, collect all the depositions, etc. But you're right, the more you wait the less it can be efficient. Moreover it seems that even original files disapear in French Court archives ...
__________________

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
  #357  
Old 11-26-2007, 08:17 PM
ghost_night554's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 3,785
Diana coroner loses appeal over having paparazzi statements read out at inquest Princess Diana News

Diana's driver wanted body 'to look beautiful' - Telegraph

Quote:
Moreover it seems that even original files disapear in French Court archives
Do you mean the French Dossier? I though they found it a month ago?

Anyways even if Diana was pregnant she wouldn't have known right nor shown if she was only 3 weeks pregnant. Plus even with the pics we have wasn't it very very early in their relationship so therefore there's no way it could have been Dodi's.

Quote:
Fayed was claiming that the royal family were desperate to stop Diana marrying a Muslim
Actually you have a point. Wouldn't they have had a problem then with Diana even possibly marrying Dr Khan. The only other explanation I can think of would be them specifically having a problem with the Al-Fayed family.
  #358  
Old 11-26-2007, 08:23 PM
Russophile's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, United States
Posts: 4,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth View Post
Moreover it seems that even original files disapear in French Court archives ...
Sandy Burger was in France?



  #359  
Old 11-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,894
Quote:
Actually you have a point. Wouldn't they have had a problem then with Diana even possibly marrying Dr Khan. The only other explanation I can think of would be them specifically having a problem with the Al-Fayed family.
Well, if they were skillful enough to see a murder plot through to a successful conclusion on the night she died, given all the variables and last-minute changes of plan, you'd think that if they were that determined to kill her in order to stop her marrying a Muslim, they'd have done away with her during her relationship with Dr Khan. The fact that she wasn't killed during that relationship suggests that this "they killed her to stop her having any brown babies with a Muslim father" excuse is just so much nonsense.

As for having a problem with the Fayed family, Diana was doing her image so much damage being in the company of Mohamed Fayed and his son that I should think the Palace advisors would have been delighted. She was well on the way to destroying her own image and turning into a sybaritic jet-setter, so there was no reason for anyone to try and kill her. They should have known that it would just lead to instant sainthood and really cause problems for Charles.
  #360  
Old 11-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Russophile's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Portland, United States
Posts: 4,071
Plus the fact that SOMEBODY would talk. You can't have a covert operation THAT big without somebody talking!
__________________

Closed Thread

Tags
diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, duke of edinburgh, inquest, mohamed al fayed, prince philip, princess diana


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Verdict of the Diana Inquest, April 2008, and Aftermath wbenson Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 325 05-31-2012 08:33 PM
The Late Diana, Princess of Wales News Thread 7: October 2007-June 2008 Warren Current Events Archive 237 06-15-2008 07:18 AM
The Chelsy Davy Thread 6: April-October 2007 Avalon Current Events Archive 212 10-07-2007 03:26 AM
The Late Diana, Princess of Wales News Thread 5: April-June 2007 sirhon11234 Current Events Archive 210 06-06-2007 03:03 AM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess charlene outfits princess madeleine princess madeleine hats princess marie princess mary princess mary casual style princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania fashion royal royal fashion september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats tiara


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises