The Diana Inquest: October 2007 - April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
....Now the idea of Diana even having anything to do with the Al-Fayeds, would surely horrify the Windsors, not at the least the Queen Mother, and how that affected not only Prince Charles but the future of Prince William and the House of Windsor.

I've never believed Diana would ever marry Dodi. Summer fling - possible, but real romance or marriage - hardly.
But let's just say they were going to marry, how precisely would it affect the Windsors?
Diana would probably loose some of her popularity (as she was already doing in 1997s) for connecting with Al Fayeds (Jackie Kennedy Onnasis comes to mind too). But how would the Royal Family be affected by that? Even if William had 10 Muslin half-brothers and half-sisters, so what?
Surely the Royal Family had already discussed such posibility, when Diana was in serious relationships with Khan.

I've never believed Diana would ever marry Dodi. Summer fling - possible, but real romance or marriage - hardly.
But let's just say they were going to marry, how precisely would it affect the Windsors?
Diana would probably loose some of her popularity (as she was already doing in 1997s) for connecting with Al Fayeds (Jackie Kennedy Onnasis comes to mind too). But how would the Royal Family be affected by that? Even if William had 10 Muslin half-brothers and half-sisters, so what?
Surely the Royal Family had already discussed such posibility, when Diana was in serious relationships with Khan.

I agree with you. I think Dodi is the one who had marriage on his mind and Diana was eventually going to let him down easy after dating him awhile. She was still deeply in love with Hasnat Khan at the time of her death(she had only broken up with him six weeks before her first date with Dodi!)

According to Tina Brown, Diana's high profile romp around the Med that summer was sort of an in-your-face gesture to both Charles and Hasnat. Charles because he was throwing a big birthday party for Camilla at Highgrove-Diana reportedly cried when she found out-and of course to Hasnat because he ended the relationship. My feeling is that Diana was very fond of Dodi and very grateful for his adoration that summer, he was just what she needed at that time. But she eventually would have grown very tired of him, in my opinion.

Diana was a great admirer of Jackie Kennedy Onassis. Her brother has said she would have HATED being compared to Marilyn Monroe-it was Jackie she wanted to be like. If she had married Dodi it would no doubt have been a misguided attempt to imitate her idol, in my view.

After a decade of thinking about the scenario of the possibility of Diana and Dodi marrying and moving into Julie Andrews' house in Malibu, the "theory" of them marrying would be plausible and have some grain of merit.

When it comes right down to it, I find it hard to believe that Diana would have moved to Malibu or, as one rumor has it married Dodi and lived in Paris, or any country other than the UK. Anytime she wanted her sons to visit, the Queen's permission would have been needed for them to go. I think that would have grated on Diana. I think she would have resented that very much. I fully expect that in the circumstance permission would have been forthcoming ... most of the time anyway... However, I can't see Diana putting herself in a situation where she might not be allowed to have them travel to her. The alternative would be for her to visit them in the UK, which she would do anyway I'm sure; my point being that I think she would hate having it out of her own control.

^I remember the bodyguard Mr. Reeves saying how he sorta remembers turning his head and seeing Diana screaming Dodi Dodi!....As for Diana being pregnant I thought about it and she was never flat she always had a slight bulge and if she was on the pill ( I know from experience) you gain weight maybe that's what caused her to look more bloated than before. Ok enough endless talking.

I think that Diana would have been in shock and just babbling or screaming in general, not that she would have been aware of Dodi's injuries. Also, having had two children even as the workout queen she was I wouldn't expect her to have a flat tummy at 36. People see what they want to see.

Agreed. Dodi had a lot of money and a lot of toys. It's attractive for a while, but not on a long term basis. The Burrell book stated that Dodi did drugs and was a controlling personality. Being controlled was the last thing Diana wanted at that time in her life.

Actually poor Dodi didn't have a dime...he was funded entirely by Mohammed. He would never have even dated the Princess if his father had not ordered him to.

In some ways, Dodi was as lost a soul as Diana was. I feel very sad for him because despite his chaotic life he sounded like a very kind, sweet human being overall.

I think that Diana would have been in shock and just babbling or screaming in general, not that she would have been aware of Dodi's injuries. Also, having had two children even as the workout queen she was I wouldn't expect her to have a flat tummy at 36. People see what they want to see.

Ya nor did I expect her to have a flat tummy and that's not in any way meant to sound negative.

I believe Diana might have been agitated and might have said something. But it would have been limited and very faint if she had broken ribs and a possible punctured lung (from said broken ribs). Plus, the sheer bodily shock of the intense impact would have left her limited in comprehension of the reality of the situation.

I also believe 1) some of the witness didn't speak enough fluent English, they might have not heard what they think they heard and 2) I think the crash scene might have been a scene of extremely loud noises (car horn and noises from emergency vehicles) and utter confusion, each witness may only remember bits and pieces of what may or may not have been said.

I don't understand why my reply to this quote was deleted the first time around but lets try again. I think she may have attempted to speak or as Picmajik said she may have just been splurting out random things. I don't think she was fully aware of what was going on.

I don't understand why my reply to this quote was deleted the first time around

Because your reply was just "I agree with what you said."

From the FAQs:

What are empty posts?

Empty posts are very short replies which add no value to the thread and do not contribute to or advance the discussion. Since these posts interrupt the flow of discussion, the moderators routinely remove them.

Any post which just says "I agree" or "Great post!" without explaining why you agree or why you think the post was great is liable to be deleted; threads can drown in too many of this sort of post if we aren't careful.

^I remember the bodyguard Mr. Reeves saying how he sorta remembers turning his head and seeing Diana screaming Dodi Dodi!

If that's true, it must have been horrible for her ! But from what doctors said about her internal injuries, she had big problems to breath by herself so I doubt she was able to scream alot. Although, it's pretty sure that she saw everything happening while they were trying to get her out of the car.

Diana's driver allowed to drink on duty: former Ritz manager - Yahoo! News UK

Does that mean that Mohammed footed the bill for Kelly Fishers rock?

Indeed he did. He also footed the bill for the famous "engagement ring" that was intended for Diana, purchased from the Repossi jeweler. This ring is currently in the possesion of Mr Al-Fayed in a safe somewhere.

Mr Al-Fayed also financed Dodi's career as a movie producer. There is no doubt that he loved his son a lot, but keeping Dodi under his thumb financially was a way to control him.

If that's true, it must have been horrible for her ! But from what doctors said about her internal injuries, she had big problems to breath by herself so I doubt she was able to scream alot. Although, it's pretty sure that she saw everything happening while they were trying to get her out of the car.

MyDiana's driver allowed to drink on duty: former Ritz manager - Yahoo! News UK

My prayer is that she was aware of NOTHING while they were trying to get her out of the car....I have read that she was disoriented and mumbling and seemed to be in great pain. It is terrible to think about what was going through her mind if she was aware of what had happened...she would have been terrified and in shock and thinking of her children, and that is just too horrible to imagine.

For her sake, I hope she was semi-conscious and unaware until she passed out completely.

Last edited:
Because your reply was just "I agree with what you said."

From the FAQs:

What are empty posts?

Empty posts are very short replies which add no value to the thread and do not contribute to or advance the discussion. Since these posts interrupt the flow of discussion, the moderators routinely remove them.

Any post which just says "I agree" or "Great post!" without explaining why you agree or why you think the post was great is liable to be deleted; threads can drown in too many of this sort of post if we aren't careful.

Oh then I do apologize about that :flowers:

If she said anything I doubt she said it very loudly, but then again Mr. Reeves doesn't exactly have complete memory of that night so that claim could be a bit dodgy in how truthful it is. Although what he can remember is clearly valuable both past and present. And I too hope even if she did see stuff that she wasn't fully concious cause that just musta been a horrible hour or so of the remainder of her life.

Diana inquest: Henri Paul was ‘regular contact of French secret service’ « Princess Diana News

Dodi bought Diana jewelled ring « Princess Diana News

(this one has been previously discussed but it goes into slightly more detail than they previously had)

Last edited:
t.gif
Diana engagement ring stories 'were invented'

Diana engagement ring stories 'were invented' - Telegraph

Wow...what an ugly ring! I can't picture elegant Diana wearing something that gaudy, it looks like the type of ring a hustler or a pimp would wear!

This story just gets more and more strange and twisted. Why on Earth was it so important to Mohammed that his son marry the Princess of Wales? It certainly would not have given him the respect and clout he seems to have hoped it would...it would have done the opposite in fact.

Was Mr Al-Fayed out for revenge or something?

Some people are just that psychotic. There is no real reason and we probably wouldn't understand it if we knew. .

Why is this inquest going to take so long? I read it is going to run into next spring.

To me it is becoming a circus. Not having the press that were chasing the car and the person in the white fiat car speak at the inquest, and now a servant to the Duke is to speak instead of himself - I feel we are still being hidden from a real truth. And any person following this inquest must feel that way. Even after we get a verdict I don't think it will close the whole matter. :bang:

Wow...what an ugly ring! I can't picture elegant Diana wearing something that gaudy, it looks like the type of ring a hustler or a pimp would wear!

This story just gets more and more strange and twisted. Why on Earth was it so important to Mohammed that his son marry the Princess of Wales?

Well, apart from the prestige and the satisfaction of being able to stick it to the Establishment - as well as possibly envisioning himself as the older and wiser mentor to William as he grew up - there was also the reason for his whole conspiracy edifice, which is that Diana was about to marry Dodi and have some little half-Arab babies who would be step-siblings to the King of England, and that the Establishment couldn't stomach the prospect, so Prince Philip and other Establishment figures arranged to have Diana and Dodi killed. There'd have been no reason for them to do that if Dodi was just some summer fling of Diana's, especially since her association with the Fayeds was giving her some rather negative press.

True. Moreover, who can tell for sure that Dodi loved Diana ? He did what his father wanted him to do but he couldn't force him to love her. I believe he agreed to "throw away" Kelly Fisher because his father paid everything for him, he couldn't refuse. I'm sure Dodi and Diana "appreciated" each other but it wasn't Love. She wanted to make the front page and put Camilla in the shadow, Al-Fayed wanted to get some free publicity and perhaps, find a way to enter the Establishment. I believe he's happy now, he has his publicity ... but not his son.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe he's happy now, he has his publicity ... but not his son.

Do you think a father is happy to lose a son? I have read that a parent to lose a child is one of the most horrible things to go through as a human.

Al-Fayed is coming across as a liar at this inquest. I don't know if that is correct. I do know some of the stuff he as said about talking with Diana before she died was a lie. But some stuff I still feel will never be answered with a yes or no. The only thing I can think of for him to lie is that he would be liable for her death and he might have felt he would lose a lot of his money?:ohmy:

Last edited:
I'm not saying he's not sad. Of course it's the most horrible thing ! But he played with fire and he used his son for his buisness. It was like a chess game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what Raine will say. Or if anyone will be able to concentrate on her face when confronted with the dome.

Well if the Establishment wanted to kill her for that reason how were they to know the rumour was made up (let's just say I'm not throwing this out as afact) and not the truth like would there have been some way for them to tell again assuming the way this had been presented both past and present for that to be possible I'm assuming that there are people who specialize in that area?
Former butler tells inquest Dodi was set to propose to Diana « Princess Diana News

If the establishment killed her, surely they'd have made a better job of it? I mean, when the state murders somebody they can go to every length to cover it up so that they aren't even brought into the line as suspects. It amazes me how silly people think the establishment is that it'd cock up an assassination. And why in a car? Poison or plain old shooting would have done surely?

ya but wouldn't the whole shooting thing have made it more obvious than a car crash I dunno that's just how it seems to me. I'm not saying they did it but since we're even disucssing it in the case I do take into account even the slimmest possiblity of it had it actually occured

If you shoot someone, you can pin it on a nutter in the crowd.

That's true lol I never thought of it that way before. I had always imagined that shooting someone would cause more of a suspicion than a car crash but I guess I now see it both ways.

If the "Establishment" had murdered Diana, they would not have left a single trace. That's how "Establishment" organizations, as we are calling them, operate. They can kill anyone, anyway, anytime, instantly, or slowly if they desire, and never be detected: smooth, fast, simple; and moreover, they make it look like "natural causes". Technologies today allow this.

Car crash assasinations have rarely been tried in the past but when they were tried they failed. It's not a usual assasination method in "sophisticated" governments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom