Run-up to the inquest into Diana's death

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mirror needs to be dragged into court on libel charges or something. That paper is no better than the National Enquirer.

Elspeth said:
The Mirror needs to be dragged into court on libel charges or something. That paper is no better than the National Enquirer.

its would be true but i would agree with you

I wouldn't believe anything the Mirror says either. However, I'm more apt to take notice when the Sunday Times also reports that it is believed that Henri Paul worked for the secret service.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2059052,00.html

Like others in this thread, I believe Diana's death was an accident, but it is interesting why the French covered up Mr. Paul's connection to the secret police for so long. As well, supposedly the French government is preventing Scotland Yard from interviewing several key witnesses and are refusing to hand over some key files. If the French authorities really want to silence all the conspiracy theories, you would think it would be in their best interest to be as cooperative & open as possible.

I guess will never know really what happened that night.....old we know is that she is no longer with us and thats really a shame... and a great lost for the world.

In my opinion I think that Diana, Dodi, and Henri were murdered. There are just too many unanswered questions and Diana herself believed that she would not live a long life and that something awful would happen to her.

I think that too. many questions don't have answers

I believe she was killed off and they are still covering it and it's because the governemnt or the Royal household know something, otherwise it be out in the open, even an Australian Psychic Georgina Walker, Said that She was murdered by the Queen Mother's connections and it's all in a filing cabinet this information and will take many years to announce this.

NJRedDevils said:
I believe she was killed off and they are still covering it and it's because the governemnt or the Royal household know something, otherwise it be out in the open, even an Australian Psychic Georgina Walker, Said that She was murdered by the Queen Mother's connections and it's all in a filing cabinet this information and will take many years to announce this.
If it was an Australian psychic, then I guess it must be true. :confused:
Murdered by the Queen Mother's connections? At least we can say this one's original.
A filing cabinet? Did they make copies in triplicate?

Are you serious?

Last edited:
This is ridiculous nonsense. Diana died because her driver was reckless and drunk and she no longer had royal protection officers to keep her safe. She dismissed them after the separation (except when she was with the boys of course) despite The Queen and Prince Charles urging her not to do so.

She never would have been in that car if she had officers with her. They would not have let her get in it.

Have you guys seen the acrticle in People Magazine with allegations by Al Fayed? Saying that Prince Philip plotted to kill Diana and Dodi?

Yes, I have seen the article in People Magazine. I feel sorry for Mr. Al-Fayd because he needs someone to blame for his oldest son's death. I also think that he makes more out of the Diana and Dode connection. I don't think Diana would have married his son. All that Mr. Fayd speaks about is speculative; he has no hard evident to prove the allegations that Dode and Diana planned to marry. But something tells me he is exploiting his son's relationship with the late princess for media attention and some connection to the British royal family.

Also I think the part of the article that stated that Wills and Harry don't talk about the accident and their friends do the same is proof that these young men have moved beyond the tradegy and are embracing the future. Good for them. I think they understand more about the complex and beloved Diana than we will ever know. I am sure they are happy that she is at peace now away from the prying eyes of the media and she can now look over them in a safe place where they will some day reunite.

It seems that no one will let her be at peace. Just when you think the speculation is over, something always comes up such as this and "tell all" books. I just wish she could be left in peace and remembered by us that admired her with warmth in our hearts.

kerry said:
Have you guys seen the acrticle in People Magazine with allegations by Al Fayed? Saying that Prince Philip plotted to kill Diana and Dodi?
Al Fayed has been making this claim for many years now. No evidence of course.

I agree with what Corazon said. I do believe, although this is my opinon, that Diana was murdered and they are covering it up, but I don't know about the Australian Psychic.

I must admit that Diana's death doesn't rest well with me either but some of these claims are too far-fetched IMO. I don't think there will ever be closure in this chapter. Is it best to leave it alone? I truly don't know but I would like for her memory to be at peace. Does that make sense? To some maybe but for a grieving family I doubt it.:(

verissimo

today in italy there is a tv programmerepeating the whole murder story.... principe carlo giovanelli starting shouting saying that italians should respect the royal family for their courage especially during WWII. at a certain point they started calling prince philip a nazi...

they got an interview of mohammed al fayed and brought back the story diana might have been pregnant at death, he said she was and that they were getting engaged. al fayed described philip as the devil, saying the queen has basically no powers and that he manouvers all. same old story. unfortunetly nothing will bring her back! unfortunetly mohammed seems not to understand that whatever was the reason why they both died, dodi will not come back.

very sad in my opinion!

Hi, I'm Vanesa, a new member from Argentina since yesterday.

I 'm always been a Lady Diana fan, and I'll never forget when my father came very pale to my bedroom (it was very late at Buenos Aires...But I was reading laying in my bed) to said that the Princess has died. I cryed as if she was a member of my family.

I read every article that appeared about Diana's death and I'm convinced that something strange happened this night under the Pont of Alma. I'm not sure if it was an accident...I'm not sure if it was a murder, but I can't assume Diana's death as a natural one.

Hope this case will be solved in the years to come...But I know that some mysteries should never be solved. Think at "Jack the Ripper" We are at 2006 and we are still guessing who Jack really was...:(

Vanesa.

P.S: Some people saids that there are pics taken of Diana and Dodi right after the accident. Do you think this could be true ?

P.S 2: Sorry...My Englush is terribily bad.

the situation sort of reminds me of marilyn monroe's death. the official word is that she died of an overdose but there's always that speculation that she was murdered and that john or bobby kennedy had something to do with it. i guess we just don't want to accept that when someone famous dies so young it can be nothing other than murder.

What if it is solved and it the solution is that it was an accident will you accept that? People, it is not that hard. The driver was drunk and the ones that died werent wearing a seat belt. The one person who was wearing a seat belt survived. It was in a very dangerous tunnel and the driver was speeding. Even if he was sober it would have been hard to avoid an accident. All evidence and commen sence points to an accident.

rhenae said:
In my opinion I think that Diana, Dodi, and Henri were murdered. There are just too many unanswered questions and Diana herself believed that she would not live a long life and that something awful would happen to her.

What unanswered questions???? SHE didn't want royal security anymore. She got in a car with a very drunk driver and wasn't wearing a seat belt. She wasn't murdered. She died in a tragic automobile accident. Had she had royal protection she would have never been allowed to get in that car.

People nowadays is too categoric! I read everywhere: "She was murdered!" or "She was not murdered ", whithout giving any reason to it.

I only guess that Diana was murdered, but I'm not completely sure of it as anyone can be absolutely certain about anything in this world. I'm only analizing the fact...And my attitude has nothing to do with glamourizing LadyDI story or not accepting her death for she was beatiful, young and rich. I'm not this kind of woman.

And I do not hate Charles, nor Camilla . Actually I like them two very much.Diana was a beauty and a very sensitive person, but she was not Charles true love. We must accept this.

Vanesa.

The Unanswered questions I have is why were the camera's turned off, why did some of the tourists say they saw flashing lights, why did it take them so long to get Diana to the hospital, ect.
I do not believe that Henri was drunk, that is my opinion. Diana was very smart and I think that she would have noticed if he was drunk. Not many people that I know wears a seat belt in the back seat of a car.
I was one of those people who believed that Diana died in a tragic accident, but not anymore.

Last edited:
it'll be interesting to find out what they know, or at least what they'll reveal.

I remember that most tragic day with much clarity..I was in my final year of primary school and was the first one up in the morning, turned on the TV and there it was...Princess Diana involved in Parisian accident...no more than 5-10 minutes later, the Princess was publically confirmed deceased.

I remember crying so much that day, as did my mother, my father, my grandparents...

I also remember feeling numb. Just sick to the stomach, feeling as white as I looked.

I think most had that instinctive thought that this could'nt be so, not her, not Diana...

I am not in a position to say what happend & why. Was or was it not an accident? The world community has been lead to believe that that is the case but who knows. Questions shall be asked, answers given & eventually the truth shall come to-a-head if it hasn't already.

"MII"

Last edited:
rhenae said:
I do not believe that Henri was drunk, that is my opinion. Diana was very smart and I think that she would have noticed if he was drunk.

Which raises the question: How drunk does one have to be to momentarily lose control of a speeding car? Or, rather, does one have to be drunk to momentarily lose control of a speeding car?

sassie said:
Which raises the question: How drunk does one have to be to momentarily lose control of a speeding car? Or, rather, does one have to be drunk to momentarily lose control of a speeding car?
A moment of inattention can lead to loss of control of a car going too fast. An inebriated driver would have slower reflexes and poorer decision-making compared to a sober driver.

Warren said:
A moment of inattention can lead to loss of control of a car going too fast. An inebriated driver would have slower reflexes and poorer decision-making compared to a sober driver.

I know. My question was rhetorical. There have been many who claim that Henri Paul was not noticeably drunk that night-and he may very well not have been. But, a person doesn't have to be very drunk, or even drunk at all, to momentarily lose control of a speeding car. And a moment is all it can take to result in an accident.

For those of you believing in the admittedly 'yummy' conspiracy theory that Diana was murdered by the British counterpart of the CIA, boy, are you as impressed as I am with the industriousness both of these organizations displayed over the past decades?

After all, the CIA and MI5's numerous accomplishments include:

1. The demise of the Twin Towers in New York
2. The deaths of Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, John Belushi as well as THE REAL Paul McCartney
3. Enron, Ahold, and Parmelat cooking their books
4. Silvio Berlusconi's plastic surgery and subsequent election loss
5. Hurricane Katrina
6. Angelina and Brad's flight to Africa
7. The end of the second marriage of the FAKE Paul McCartney
8. Global Warming
9. The Bermuda Triangle
10. Queen Beatrix's helmet hair

Not to mention hosting and housing the numerous intergalactic visitors during their many visits to Planet Earth over the past four decades.

In other words, come on, now. You are giving these organizations way way way too much credit! Let's not forget that behind these organizations are humans like everyone else, who are as disorganized as the rest of us.

As hard as it may be to accept, IF anyone had wanted to murder Diana and make it seem like an accident, they would certainly not have resorted to a method that involved numerous other humans as well as a moving target, a car, in a very public place. They would probably have used some form of untraceble poison, and put the body in a bath tub with a huge empty bottle of vodka next to it as well as a bottle of pills, and make it seem like a suicide. Much easier and cleaner to accomplish.

Diana, in my opinion, was chased to death by the paparazzi. Which is in my opinion even more sinister than ALL the other theories out there. Why? Because it means that in a way, we are all guilty of her death..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom