The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2005, 01:34 PM
Commoner

Here's the continuation of previous entry. PRINCESS DIANA'S KILLERS

www.theinsider.org/mailin...asp?id=424

(This is an Acheson Intelligence Group world exclusive.)

Masonic Grand Master, HRH The Duke of Kent, KG, GCMG, GCVO, ADC Prince Edward George Nicholas Paul Patrick, was born in 1935. Educated at Eton and Le Rosey, Switzerland. He is a cousin both of the Queen and of the Duke of Edinburgh. His father, who was Grand Master 1939-42, was the fourth son of King George V, and his mother, Princess Marina, was the daughter of Prince Nicholas of Greece.

He has been the Grand Master of the United Grand Lodge of England since he was first elected in 1967.

The United Grand Lodge of England - "Who's Who at The UGLE"
[ www.grandlodge-england.or...os-who.htm ]

Freemasonry is a Zionist organisation. Their traditions are based around the building of the Jewish Temple. Their symbols include the Star of David (Seal of Solomon). They revere the Jewish Old Testament but not the Christian New Testament.

Because of its obsession with Israel, Freemasonry is the natural enemy of Arabs and Muslims, who largely oppose Israel's illegal occupation of Palestinian land.

Dodi Al Fayed was an Arab. His closeness to Diana Princess of Wales was extremely offensive to Freemasonry, the Royal Family and the intelligence community, all of whom are Zionist because of their warped Judaic obsession.

Princess Diana's death helped with Prince Charles & Camilla's relationship.

Diana's relationship with Arab Dodi Al Fayed was also an embarassment to the royal house, which has a Rabbi (rather than the royal surgeon) circumcise all male royals at birth:

"the Royal House of England, which requires circumsicion of all male children" (The Mohel)

www.funspot.net/malka/

(The Royals seem to have some rather strange religious practices for the heads of the Church of England.)

Diana's relationship with Arab Dodi Al Fayed was an embarassment to the whole Western political, military & intelligence establishment, which in its obsession with Israel, has made Arabs and Muslims the enemies of the West.

There are other issues surrounding Diana's death which are either disturbing or strange or both:

A witness told police he saw a white car at the scene. The witness was handcuffed and ordered not to talk to anybody about the matter.

The ambulence took a long and roundabout route to hospital, turning a journey of a few minutes into a life-threatening marathon around the streets of Paris.

Diana's driver was accused of having been drunk. The French Coroner refused to allow the drivers' family, or anybody else, to run independant tests on his samples. CCTV footage shows the driver moving in an agile, sober and capable manner, immediately before the crash.

Immediately after the incident the French authorities had the tunnel thoroughly cleaned so that no forensic evidence will ever be found.

French police claimed that the crash vehicle's speedometer had frozen at a high speed, supposedly showing the driver had been speeding. But Mercedes, who made the car, say that the police are lying: it is impossible for the speedometer to freeze.

So many years after Diana's death there has still been no enquiry. Clearly there is too much for the establishment to hide.

DIANA FEARED CAR CRASH PLOT

www.theinsider.org/mailin...asp?id=424

Princess Diana warned of a plot to kill her using a car accident, in a letter to royal butler Paul Burrell. (Events suggest that she may have been correct.)

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3206486.stm

The Queen had also warned Princess Diana's butler about a conspiracy, saying that that his closeness to Diana, Princess of Wales, could put his safety at risk:

"There are powers at work in this country about which we have no knowledge."

...those wings do fly her high above as a blessing on those who gave their love.
Old 08-14-2005, 02:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

give me a break. freemasonry is a zionist organisation, I know someone who is a freemason and he would have a big laugh about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathryn Mayer
Freemasonry is a Zionist organisation.

Old 08-14-2005, 03:48 PM
Royal Highness

OH MY GOD!! I love Diana with all my heart, but even she would have laughed at this one!! The freemasons with connections to minor royals?? Oh give me a break!!

Every reputable reinactment of the crash is in line with an accident. I am not saying there weren't people who would have liked to see her gone, but at this point, there is no conclusive proof. Until I see rock solid evidence, I am going to continue in the belief of an accident.

There is one question that does trouble my mind however. Couldn't the bodyguard, Diana, and Dodi see that he was intoxicated??
Old 08-14-2005, 04:31 PM
Courtier

I don't know what happened either, but I'll never believe that Henri Paul was intoxicated.
Old 10-20-2005, 05:53 PM
Serene Highness

I found this article
Diana Evidence to stay Secret for 100 Years
I knew they would do this, just like the abdication files of 1936
I guess we'll never know & the people who eventually find out won't really care...
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/101412004.htm
Old 10-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Commoner

There were just too many variables to factor in for it to have been a murder. That would have been awfully difficult to pull off. I saw a documentary where they tried to duplicate the accident, and simply could not do it. It was a fluke, and it was tragic, but I don't believe that someone deliberately set out to kill them. Diana and Dodi's carelessness and lack of foresight are what inevitably doomed them. I agree that there were people who would liked to have seen them dead, but it strains credulity to think that this was a murder plot. I was very fond of Diana at one time, not so much in later years, and I was as shocked as anyone when she died. There is nothing to support a murder. If highly trained stunt drivers couldn't pull it off in many tries, nobody else would have succeeded in pulling it off in one try. I prefer to think that for whatever reason, it was her time to die.
Old 10-20-2005, 06:52 PM
Administrator

I have never been one to believe with conspiracy theories. As I am sure you guys have discussed ad nauseam..there were a lot of factors that led to Diana's death...lack of seatbelt, drunk driver, being chased by the photographers, etc. The entire events of the night show that it was not an ordinary evening. I am sure the rush of escaping the photographers was one of the reasons they did not to use their seatbelts as did the fact that the driver was drunk. I am not a person who drinks a lot and drives..but I am sure we know at least one person who has more than their share of alcohol, got behind of the wheel of a car and by the grace of God made it home safely without killing themselves and someone else. Unfortunately, not a lot of people are so fortunate.

Not a fan of Prince Charles..but I doubt he had the mother of his children killed. They had reached a nice place in their relationship where they were becoming friends. The government..I doubt it..they would have loved for her to marry Dodi..heck..anyone....then she would fade from the public eye to some extent. And I am sure the MI-5 had alot more important issues going on that getting rid of Diana.
Old 10-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Administrator

And another thing...I truly feel sorry for MOHAMED AL FAYED, I don't have children...so I can only imagine that the pain he has experienced since the death of his son. So I am not trying to make light of his loss..........but at some point he needs to accept that his son's death was an accident and try to move forward with his life. Not forget...cause I am sure can't and he misses his son daily...but this is not healthy...his obession that his son was murdered. It was, and remains to this day...a tragic accident.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:45 PM
Serene Highness

Paul Burrell's credibilty has pretty much been ripped to shreds, hasn't it? He hung onto all sorts of things which should have been turned over to Diana's sons, the authorities, etc. There have been many reports he was hanging onto his job by a thread as Diana said she was sick of him always hanging around and snooping through her things. He was trying to get a job with a major Hollywood celebrity....and she was hoping he'd get one. Perhaps, if he hadn't held onto these items and written a book about Diana, I'd feel differently but he certainly betrayed her with these types of actions.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:50 PM
Serene Highness

I just can't buy into the assasination theories either. The car was speeding and Lady Colin Campbell--again, a dubious "authority"--nonetheless says there are photos she's seen of Diana and Dodi laughing in the back seat. Henri Paul was drunk AND had ingested a number of medications, which further impaired his judgement. Dodi didn't always have the best judgement; his own father told him not to leave the Ritz that night. That's the real mystery to me: What were they thinking when they left the Ritz rather than spend a quiet night paparazzi free in a gorgeous hotel? Surely, anything they needed from Dodi's apartment could have been brought to them. Dodi and Diana's judgement that evening doesn't add up to me.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:54 PM
Administrator

Maryshawn..I totally agree! Why didnt' they stay at the hotel..there is no way they would have been bothered in a private suite.

And what is the deal with "Lady" Colin Campbell...I realize that eveyrone can't like everyone..but she seems to have it out for Diana.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Serene Highness

I picked up and put down her book. Her third now on Diana. She says she is writing these books because they were such great friends. Ha! I have never seen a photo of her with Diana nor do I believe she would confide in her. I find her loathesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk1189
Maryshawn..I totally agree! Why didnt' they stay at the hotel..there is no way they would have been bothered in a private suite.

And what is the deal with "Lady" Colin Campbell...I realize that eveyrone can't like everyone..but she seems to have it out for Diana.
Old 10-23-2005, 04:46 PM
Serene Highness

Has the British inquiry been halted for now? I seem to recall reading it had been--for some reason which eludes me.

As for people like Paul Burrell and Simone Simmons, I can't emphasize my wish strongly enough that they would just go away and leave whatever stories they have about Diana intact in their minds. The Burrell book was a waste of money--sorry, I was idiotic to buy it--and the second Simmons book is equally bad. Don't spend your money hoping to learn anything the woman can actually prove. It's a slim volume and the contents are equally slim in terms of substance.

Whatever happened to Diana will never be proven and agreed upon by all and sundry--no matter what. I find the letter PB produced highly suspect. Why did he choose to "find it" when he did? And, after the Queen interceded on his behalf, I would have taken my final bows and kept my mouth permanently shut. I find it hilarious--and not in a good way--when I read Burrell, Simmons and Hewitt saying Diana was addicted to the spotlight. If so, it was no more than they seem to be. I dread 2007 and all the books which will be coming out "commemorating" the tenth anniversary of her death with more information we really don't want to know/can't be substantiated.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:51 PM
Gentry

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Paul Burrell has to keep running his mouth in order to keep up with the "Florida Lifestyle", gotta pay for that Clermont house that he so proudly displays on his website.
The house that Diana built.
Shame really, Wilma couldn't just "visit" that one house then go away!
Old 10-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

Well, when I want to read a book but I don't want to give the author any royalties, I buy it second-hand. Between Amazon, eBay, Half.com, and alibris, it's very easily done.
Old 10-23-2005, 07:46 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Paul Burrell has to keep running his mouth in order to keep up with the "Florida Lifestyle", gotta pay for that Clermont house that he so proudly displays on his website.
The house that Diana built.
Shame really, Wilma couldn't just "visit" that one house then go away!
I understand your feelings Sammy.
Old 10-23-2005, 07:50 PM
Nobility

This goes way beyond Burrell. If something unethical happened it will come out one way or another.
Old 10-23-2005, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
I have a question that is sort of related to this article: If Paul Burrell was in possession of this letter in the weeks and months following the accident that pointed the finger at Charles as a suspect in the least, why did he not come forward with it to authorities who were investigating the accident? Might this little factoid or suspicion/fear by Diana have been an important lead for investigators to follow up on in order to determine if Diana and Dodi's death was an accident or intentional?
Think about this...... if this letter is true, and I believe it is, and it does say Charles was planning to have her bumped off, the people involved would be putting a lot of pressure on Burrell to stay quiet, wouldn't they?
Old 10-24-2005, 04:51 PM

Just have to clarify my last post. I do not in any way believe Prince Charles had Diana murdered. Nor do I believe for a second that he had any hand in the accident. I do, however, suspect that he and some parties may have pressured Burrell or the publisher of B's book to not mention "the name" simply because it would cause embarrassment for the family and reflect very badly on Charles. So while I don't think Charles is capable of murder, I do think he tried hard (or his minders tried hard) to avoid the association.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:55 PM

Re:

This inquest is turning into such a saga and its a saga that is costing the taxpayer a fortune. They've got their fountain, they've had their weeping - now let the woman rest in peace without bashing on about her life and death every 2 minutes and put an end to these ridiculous rumours of conspiracy theories. I'd much rather the Government spend a fortune on Bird-Flu Vaccine than on endless investigations to prove that Diana Spencer was killed in a car crash to please the morbid and the dispossessed.

Tags
diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, inquest, princess diana