The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 05:11 AM
Royal Highness

This is a sad and unfortunate mystery that will never be resolved I believe. I try to keep an open mind about this and look at the real evidence. I am still of the belief it was a tragic accident, but something in the future could change my mind. I believe the papparazzi shares part of the blame for being so damn ruthless. I wouldn't put it past the MI5 to arrange this, but there is no evidence of a plot except Burrell's letter and one just doesn't know what frame of mind Diana was in when she wrote it and if it was based on real evidence.

Burrell is a real idiot for not surrendering this letter at the time of her death. How can you wait 7 years with a potentially crucial piece of evidence like that?? I would have ran to the Queen or Prime Minister with that!!

Old 07-12-2005, 06:41 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Burrell is a real idiot for not surrendering this letter at the time of her death. How can you wait 7 years with a potentially crucial piece of evidence like that??

I would have ran to the Queen or Prime Minister with that!!
Paul Burrell give that letter to the queen or the police force and then do them or them of nothing know, I know that! Where those in United Kingdom all people are who flowers came lay stop ace to Kensington and which came look at to the burial and whereas stood weep or was that then all comedy in 1997, because I belong of it this way little to the anniversary of its dead on 31 augusts, there is no more people, they say that they forget its already its! There still are Dianafans in United Kingdom himself or its its fans only from the foreign country? I gladly would know or there actual, however, fans exist in United Kingdom! Abroad is of it not at all there fans enough that hair would defend against all gossips, I hou that there in United Kingdom always someone descends with gossips concerning its and and book wants write Diana concerning princess! Where they continue obtain actual those gossips nevertheless from, the royal fmilie do which also nothing to book and gossips!

Old 07-12-2005, 06:48 AM
Aristocracy

I still believe that princess Diana is murdered That is my opinion! I hope that you that terrible do not find but I want say my opinion here concerning, I am possible that improve here, for that this forum nevertheless serves or not, say the mar differently!
Old 07-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Well, everybody's entitled to express their opinion about this; I doubt that the people who really want to believe she was murdered will ever be persuaded by evidence supporting an accident, though.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:11 PM
Commoner

Diana: the accident

Yes, I agree it was possibly not Diana's death that the media were attempting while chasing the car she and Dodi rode in. Perhaps they were asked to harass her in the utmost fashion, but then someone still needs to explain the reasons why the photographer in the white car that was eventually found was also on the yacht in the Mediterranean at the same time as Dodi and Diana. Had he previously been a trusted media relations worker or was he a double-agent, etc.. So if she had not been killed in the Paris tunnel that night, she would've been continually hounded by who ever was behind those extremely ill-gotten photos, perhaps to the point of death in some other form of tragedy. Was it an act directed at Dodi wherein Diana would've not been the target? In the freeway system of Southern Ontario, between London Ontario and Toronto, there are tunnel-like passages which have similar pillar supports as those in Paris and I believe that a one-second error on the driver's part is all that's needed to totally destroy any car doing the posted speed limit.

...those wings do fly her high above as a blessing on those who gave their love.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:22 AM
Aristocracy

It lasts differently, however, long honour them well examine what happens there now correctly is in the almatunnel! For this reason I think that there more sits behind! we ever could come what happens there really that night??
Old 07-14-2005, 11:21 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianafan
I still believe that princess Diana is murdered That is my opinion! I hope that you that terrible do not find but I want say my opinion here concerning, I am possible that improve here, for that this forum nevertheless serves or not, say the mar differently!
No one loves the late Princess more than I Dianafan. I have stepped up and have defended Diana through thick and thin. I have faced much from Diana's detractors.

While your English is difficult for me to interpret (what is your native tongue?), Rest assured that there are still those of us who will go on loving the Princess and carrying her message, supporting her sons, and seek justice on her behalf. At this moment, from the extensive research I have done into her death, there is more evidence that it is an accident than a murder. However, I will not entirely rule out the idea of a murder, there are still some questions that are unanswered. I will continue to research this topic.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:01 PM
Aristocracy

I believe Diana was killed in a tragic accident. Her 'enemies' had painted her as having mental health problems for years. Had they really wanted her dead would it not have been less suspisious for her to commit suicide than murder 2 innocent passangers? (as well as the Princess)
Old 07-14-2005, 07:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianafan
That is absolutely ridiculous. There is zero evidence the Princess was murdered and there is no motive for such an act. If anything, the Government wanted her to assume a higher profile due to her unique position even after the divorce. Her relations with the Queen and the rest of the royal family were much improved at the time. Charles and she were getting along just fine and had built a new friendship after their divorce.

Even if we indulge in the possibility, there were much better ways to murder someone than creating a false car accident. She could have been simply drowned by assassins while playing around on the Al-Fayed yacht. If this was an assassination, it was the worst one I've ever seen.

Diana died because she didn't have her seatbelt on and had inadequate protection. If she had a royal detail with her, they never would have let her get into that car in the first place. But, Diana had dismissed her royal protection privileges after the separation, despite the objections of the Queen and Prince Charles. She only had them when William and Harry were present.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Gentry

Quote:
I believe Diana was killed in a tragic accident. Her 'enemies' had painted her as having mental health problems for years. Had they really wanted her dead would it not have been less suspisious for her to commit suicide than murder 2 innocent passangers? (as well as the Princess)
It's hard to know what to believe since there are so many huge questions in the crash investigation. I doubt anyone will ever know exactly what happened and as good as the investigators are they can't turn back time and know precisely what went on.

One thing is for sure: if there was a conspiracy to kill Diana, a suicide wouldn't have raised any less commotion than the accident in Paris has. Even with a note, there would still be questions years later...was it her intent, was she poisoned..if so by whom?

It's tragic that she was lost. She was young and vibrant and had so much to give. The best that we can do is remember the good work that she did, and hope that her sons carry on her legacy.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:11 PM

i agree with you bunkycat. there are people who believe Elvis is alive also. Diana's death was a terrible thing and the corrolation I make with her and Elvia is that both deaths were a terrible shock to the world and those that loved them and some people do not want to believe they are really gone or it must have been something really bad.
Old 07-14-2005, 08:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think people don't want to face the fact that her death was a meaningless accident; it's more comforting to believe she was the innocent victim of a conspiracy because it makes more sense than something as random as a car accident and because it increases the significance and importance of the situation. It seems to be a very common reaction to something like this, and one thing that seems to be a constant feature is that no amount of evidence will ever make any difference to people determined to see a conspiracy.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
I think people don't want to face the fact that her death was a meaningless accident; it's more comforting to believe she was the innocent victim of a conspiracy because it makes more sense than something as random as a car accident and because it increases the significance and importance of the situation. It seems to be a very common reaction to something like this, and one thing that seems to be a constant feature is that no amount of evidence will ever make any difference to people determined to see a conspiracy.
I agree. Death is always a difficult matter for people to accept, but we all leave this Earth when our time here is over. Diana's time was up.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Serene Highness

Whatever the case may be, finalised investigation files may not be released about Diana's death until way after our time. Sort of like the info on the Duke & Duchess of Windsor being released after the Queen Mothers death and even then the information was selective.
Old 07-19-2005, 03:20 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrhginnis
i agree with you bunkycat. there are people who believe Elvis is alive also. Diana's death was a terrible thing and the corrolation I make with her and Elvia is that both deaths were a terrible shock to the world and those that loved them and some people do not want to believe they are really gone or it must have been something really bad.

I know Diana is no longer here on earth and I have to accept that reality. She lives on in my heart and mind though. Those of us who truly love and respect the Princess, will not forget her, no matter how much time has passed. There will always be a core group of us who will never go away as much as many would wish we would. I stand up and stand with the Princess in life and in death. And I always will. That is a promise.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:57 AM
Aristocracy

Queen Diana

Only one
HRH Princess Diana of Wales
and
future king's mother
Old 07-19-2005, 03:27 PM
Royal Highness

Diana may be gone, but the memory lives on!!!

Amen to that Didem!!!:) They can't take that away from her--except the HRH of course. However, Diana doesn't need the HRH to make her someone. William though, I believe, will give it back to his mother upon his succeeding to the throne as a loving tribute. William is the future of the monarchy--not his father and his new wife.
Old 07-19-2005, 03:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiaraprin
Amen to that Didem!!!:) They can't take that away from her--except the HRH of course. However, Diana doesn't need the HRH to make her someone. William though, I believe, will give it back to his mother upon his succeeding to the throne as a loving tribute. William is the future of the monarchy--not his father and his new wife.
Does the British royal family give out titles post-humously? I don't recall that being done before, so I don't know that even if William wanted to, he could.

Besides, what would be the point? She's his mother and she'll always be his mother, and she'll always be a special woman but what's the pont of being HRH Princess Diana in death?
Old 07-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandria
Does the British royal family give out titles post-humously? I don't recall that being done before, so I don't know that even if William wanted to, he could.

Besides, what would be the point? She's his mother and she'll always be his mother, and she'll always be a special woman but what's the pont of being HRH Princess Diana in death?
Yes the Queen can. She was going to give back the HRH at the time of Diana's death but the Spencers turned it down.

William will just do it as a tremendous, loving tribute to his mother. If someone is going to give back the honorific, it should be someone who loved and appreciated her. Her son is just the person.
Old 08-14-2005, 01:32 PM
Commoner

Diana: the car accident

For those still questioning the parameters of Prince Charles' acquaintance with Dodi and the parameters of Diana's death read the following clip from

http://pub17.ezboard.com/bhumanright...elligencegroup

Reply The Naked Truth Exposed! Diana Was Murdered! There have been countless car accidents at night in Paris over the last century - some involving serious injury. Out of all those car accidents, there has not been a single one in which it took over 90 MINUTES to get a seriously injured person to a hospital. There has not been another single accident at the Alma tunnel in which the ELECTRICITY AND CAMERAS WERE CUT OFF at the time. There has not been another single accident in which ALL of the MOST significant witnesses (at least one of whom interfered with the crash scene) have remained anonymous. There has not been another single accident in which the next most significant witness mysteriously disappears. There has not been another single accident in which an emergency ambulance (carrying one of the injured victims to hospital) had taken close to an hour to travel 3 miles. There has not been another single accident in which an emergency ambulance (carrying one of the injured victims to hospital) needed to stop for 10 minutes on the way for no apparent reason. There has not been another single accident in which the driver was inexplicably found to have had an impossible amount of carbon monoxide in his blood. There has not been another single accident in which an injured party was declared by at least one doctor to be "very much alive" and " relatively unharmed" but who then dies of serious injuries within another couple of hours. There hasn't been another single accident in which the driver was inexplicably found to have had 13 bank accounts containing 6 times his annual salary. There hasn't been another single accident in which the driver was allegedly found to be more than 3 times over the drink-drive limit but was apparently behaving completely normally just seconds before taking the wheel. There hasn't been another single accident in which the police deemed it necessary to announce that the driver was "over the drink-drive limit" without even waiting for the results of any blood test. There has not been another single accident in which the ex-mother-in-law of the victim deemed it necessary to demand that the victim's body be embalmed immediately after death. There hasn't been another accident in which one of the victims predicted the crash in a letter 10 months before it happened. The list goes on and on and on. The odds of all of these co-incidences occurring at the same time must be trillions-to-one, and yet we are expected to just accept that there has been no foul-play whatsoever.

I am in no doubt whatsoever that Diana was murdered. The evidence speaks for itself. If you are a doubter like I used to be, just visit the following site: dianaconspiracy.com

Click Here for all of the most up-to-date facts surrounding Diana's death

Re: The Naked Truth Exposed! Diana Was Murdered! I'm so glad I found this Coldfire. Very interesting thank you Ignorance is Patriotic.
Truth is Treason.

Act is the blossom of thought, and joy and suffering
are its fruits;thus does a man garner in the sweet
and bitter fruitage of his own husbandry.

...those wings do fly her high above as a blessing on those who gave their love.
Closed Thread

Tags
diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, inquest, princess diana