Run-up to the inquest into Diana's death

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If five-and-a-half years after 9/11 and the theory completely debunked by serious investigations, people like Charlie Sheen and Rosie O'Donnell can glom onto a stupid idea about the USA government blowing up WTC Building #7 as a cover-up and STILL be allowed national forums to talk about it....ten years of a Diana Death "cover-up" seems rather young.

Perhaps if the JFK Assassination Conspiracists and the Diana Death Conspiracists agreed to meet, they can spontaneously combust---but then what good is a revealed plan?!

Hinted, seems to be the operative word in the article! :rolleyes:

Skydragon said:
Hinted, seems to be the operative word in the article! :rolleyes:
This is the opening paragraph of the "Entertainmentwise.com" link (my bolding):

"Lawyers acting on behalf of Mohamed Fayed in the upcoming inquest into Diana have hinted that the existence of secret information concerning her death might have been discovered."

As usual, Al Fayed's lawyers are deliberately muddying the waters with vague statements that don't contain any facts, only inferences.

It's possible that this alleged secret information suggests that a craft bearing some resemblance to a UFO may have hovered over Paris in the possible vicinity of the Alma Tunnel during the month of August, 1997...but, then again, maybe not. :ROFLMAO:

I found the photocopied version of just one of the photos to be disturbing and I've worked in emergency medicine where people in all sorts of conditions appear.

I really hope and pray those "final" photos in the tunnel, at the hospital and after are NEVER released publicly. Were Mr Fayed to manage this, he would surely end up with a revolt!

I especially like the way the Daily Express, with no proof, positively confirms the owner of the Fiat Uno. Amazing detective work, that. :lol:

Last edited:
Not again, just when I thought the inquest would wrap up something like this happens.

I don't believe that Elizabeth Butler-Sloss doesn't have the experience for this inquest. I wonder what the real reason is.

Elspeth said:
I don't believe that Elizabeth Butler-Sloss doesn't have the experience for this inquest. I wonder what the real reason is.

Maybe she isn't well, and doesn't care to reveal that publicly. She is 73, after all.

Elspeth said:
I would imagine she has thought about the slur on her name by the suggestion that she was unable to make judgement on this case, without the need for a jury. Added to which, as everyone seems to be bending over backwards for Fayed, she has felt compelled to resign.

Al-Fayed gone crazy?

Involve Queen in Diana inquest - QC | UK Latest | Guardian Unlimited

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Involve Queen in Diana inquest - QC[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Lawyers for Mohamed al Fayed have launched a bid to involve the Queen in the Diana, Princess of Wales inquest.
They called for the monarch to be "directly approached" over conversations she allegedly had with former royal butler Paul Burrell.
[/FONT]

It was only a matter of time. When he next feels the need to up the ante, Al Fayed will be accusing HM of being part of the conspiracy.

Warren,
Probably so, he has already accused The Duke of Edinburgh so why not drag The Queen along for the ride. :bang: :bang: I often wonder when will people wake up and realize that this man does not want to take any responsibility for his or his son's action regarding what happened in Paris.:hammer:

If the inquest finds that Prince Philip and the Queen didn't in fact conspire to murder Diana, I wonder what he'll do next. Subpoena God?

Elspeth said:
If the inquest finds that Prince Philip and the Queen didn't in fact conspire to murder Diana, I wonder what he'll do next. Subpoena God?

Not sure, but one thing he won't do is directly address any liability of his own, if the inquest finds for it. He'll be dodging those questions faster than Superman dodges Kryptonite.

Elspeth said:

He should kneel down and thank his creator that they are not dealing in conspiracies for murder - otherwise he would be long dead by know. There is only so much one can take.

gfg02 said:
'Sensitive' Diana Pictures To Be Released To Fayed Team
The Royalist - 'Sensitive' Diana Pictures To Be Released To Fayed Team
The photo at the scene just showed her with a trickle of blood but if he really wants to see pictures of her cut open, let him, preferably after a 5 course meal. Then let him digest what his shoddy security and chauffeur did! :rolleyes:

Queen Elizabeth in court? Never

London - The judge directing the inquest into the deaths of Princess Diana and her boyfriend on Tuesday spurned a suggestion that Queen Elizabeth II be approached for information.

IOL: Queen Elizabeth in court? Never

He obviously wants to question the 'powers at work in this country which we have no knowledge about', someone from Starwars perhaps! It sounds a little like all the other conversations he says he has had, total imagination. :pigsfly:

Jo of Palatine said:
He should kneel down and thank his creator
I don't think he had a creator! :D

Jesus, the man has gone crazy. Whats going on in Al Fayed's mind.

Elspeth said:

Maybe she didn't want to be part of a circus?

ysbel said:
Maybe she didn't want to be part of a circus?
"Circus" doesn't even begin to describe this unholy crusade to destroy British Royal Family. By having her ruling on an open inquest overturned, her position was severely weakened. I believe she did not want to be any part of such a farce.

First Al Fayhed alledged Prince Phillip was involved in the orchestration of the accident. Then Prince Charles had colluded with him. Now he thinks to besmirch the Queen of England by implying that she was an accessory either before or after the fact in his sqaulid little conspiracy theory.

I no longer have any sympathy for his loss. Many others have suffered the same loss and not gone "mad with grief". I believe the man is barking, and probable rabid as well. He is obviously dangerous.

The only question remaining is how long the British People will continue to allow him to vilify the royal family and give him a forum.

Who will be next to be accused? Prince William? Don't laugh. Last year I would have laughed at the notion of smearing the Queen........

MARG said:
Who will be next to be accused?
He hasn't started on the Spencer family yet - give him time.

He needs someone to blame rather than accept that a dreadful accident happened.

Yes he is a grieving father - but to blame the RF is just beyond belief IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom