The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #561  
Old 12-16-2006, 05:21 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: erin, United States
Posts: 47
also look at how long it took the specialists to arrive being the closest hospitals were only a few minutes away. don't tell me they waited for traffic to clear before the went in. and why did she refuse treatment and the hospital she was supposed to be accepted in? they took her to the farthest hospital, and passed 3 on the way. all vips go to the veteran hospital and she was not taken there were the doctors were waiting there for her.

and what makes your theory so real that you have so much proof that what you were given was actualy the truth and not padded to cover up the fact they let her die? in the position of this case anything was questionable especially french police because they should have been giving her a police escort that night.

and the fiot driver was found dead and there were witnesses that night who saw the photographer and his dog in the white fiat. he was clearly identified and clearly found dead without any question, shot and burned to death assumed as a suicide. he frequently stalked diana for photographs, he was in the country at the time of death and owned a white fiat and a dog he took with him everywhere and witnessed by a driver to be the one who ran into her. he was cleardy found dead soon after the wreck. that is the truth and i'll get the website for it.
__________________

  #562  
Old 12-16-2006, 05:26 AM
Jo of Palatine's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 3,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdaisies
it might prove that it was those who wanted dodi fayed dead and they were listening in on his private security arrangements. they had good reason why they would want him dead if it were associated with some arms sales.
Please read the report. you will see that Diana and Dodi were not murdered with this accident. That there might have been plots to kill of Dodi is a possibility, if he really was involved in arm trades. But - this was not a plot to kill Dodi. Maybe it saved some guys the work....
__________________

__________________
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
  #563  
Old 12-16-2006, 05:32 AM
Jo of Palatine's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 3,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdaisies

and the fiot driver was found dead and there were witnesses that night who saw the photographer and his dog in the white fiat. he was clearly identified and clearly found dead without any question, shot and burned to death assumed as a suicide. he frequently stalked diana for photographs, he was in the country at the time of death and owned a white fiat and a dog he took with him everywhere and witnessed by a driver to be the one who ran into her. he was cleardy found dead soon after the wreck. that is the truth and i'll get the website for it.
The British investigators asked all witnesses they could trace and noone identified the pahotgrapher. His wife claims he was in his house in the countryside that night with her and couldnt have driven the long distance (about 5 hours?) to Paris to be there in time for the killings.
I mean, I'm in the country (in this case Germany) but there is no way I could have been in Hamburg two hours ago! France is quite a large country...

But even if you are right: now's the time for this particular withness to come forward with their identification and present it. He/She knows that their statement has been disregarded (or maybe you want to write to that homepage and alert them to the fact?) and they can come up again in public to say that the driver of the white Fiat can be identified. Al-Fayed will pay handsomely for all expenses which occur while this witness presents his/her facts.

Let me repeat it: now is the time for all these people "in the know" to come up and give their statements. if they find that their knowledge has been unjustifiedly disregarded. Just wait and see who will speak out!
__________________
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
  #564  
Old 12-16-2006, 05:34 AM
Warren's Avatar
Administrator in Memoriam
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 15,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdaisies
also look at how long it took the specialists to arrive being the closest hospitals were only a few minutes away. don't tell me they waited for traffic to clear before the went in. and why did she refuse treatment and the hospital she was supposed to be accepted in? they took her to the farthest hospital, and passed 3 on the way. all vips go to the veteran hospital and she was not taken there were the doctors were waiting there for her.
I guess it's always a case of never letting the facts get in the way of a good conspiracy, eh?

The decision to take Diana to the St Salpêtrière Hospital is also covered in the Report in some detail. The evidence to back up the decision comes not from the police but from the various medical specialists involved, and the administrators/despatchers who actually made the decision. The hospital was chosen because it had the staff, the specialists, the facilities and the equipment to deal with the injuries that they knew Diana had suffered.

There would be better evidence of a conspiracy if they had taken her to one of the nearer hospitals, which weren't equipped to deal with traumatic impact injuries.
__________________
Seeking information? Check out the extensive Royal A-Z
  #565  
Old 12-16-2006, 05:38 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: erin, United States
Posts: 47
info on the white fiat.

http://www.larouchepub.com/other/200...iana_2727.html

i don't believe that and it is questionable on their judgement that someone in an emergency of that nature should have recieved medical attention as soon as possible. and as far as that is concerned there were witnesses who said she got out of the car herself and was able to get around on the scene of the crime and did not appear to be injured at all.

your information could be as bogus and padded to imply they did their job correctly just as easily as i could be recieving bad info. they are all equally at risk of being faked. if it were a murder, of course they would lie and say all time was correctly accounted for.
  #566  
Old 12-16-2006, 05:41 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: erin, United States
Posts: 47
the conspiracy theories were better accounted for as facts than their imaginary 1 hour and 20 minute delay to remove her and take her to the hospital. did you ever hear of helicoptors? the move through traffic very easily by air. every hospital around the world has one.

it would have been a lot quicker than 1 hour and 20 minutes.
  #567  
Old 12-16-2006, 05:55 AM
Warren's Avatar
Administrator in Memoriam
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 15,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdaisies
... there were witnesses who said she got out of the car herself and was able to get around on the scene of the crime and did not appear to be injured at all..
I'm afraid all rationality just went out of the window.
I won't go into the detail of Diana's traumatic impact injuries here (as recorded by the various medical teams who attended to her), but if you believe she was "able to get around on the scene and did not appear to be injured all" I would suggest you have a look at the pictures of the smashed Mercedes. Ask yourself what is the most likely outcome of a collision with a concrete column when two occupants of the car were killed outright and a third was critically injured.

I'd just remind you that Diana was sitting in the back seat. One of her earrings was found embedded in the car's dashboard. Think it through.
__________________
Seeking information? Check out the extensive Royal A-Z
  #568  
Old 12-16-2006, 06:21 AM
Sister Morphine's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: North Carolina, United States
Posts: 2,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
I'm afraid all rationality just went out of the window.
I won't go into the detail of Diana's traumatic impact injuries here (as recorded by the various medical teams who attended to her), but if you believe she was "able to get around on the scene and did not appear to be injured all" I would suggest you have a look at the pictures of the smashed Mercedes. Ask yourself what is the most likely outcome of a collision with a concrete column when two occupants of the car were killed outright and a third was critically injured.

I'd just remind you that Diana was sitting in the back seat. One of her earrings was found embedded in the car's dashboard. Think it through.


Well said. All these conspiracy theories are nothing more than a load of manure if you want the truth. The driver was drunk, he was driving too fast, they were chased by the stalkarazzi, she wasn't wearing a seatbelt. That's why she died. No little green men or CIA agents or members of the Queen's "Men in Gray".
__________________
"The grass was greener / The light was brighter / The taste was sweeter / The nights of wonder / With friends surrounded / The dawn mist glowing / The water flowing / The endless river / Forever and ever........ "
  #569  
Old 12-16-2006, 06:39 AM
Jo of Palatine's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 3,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren
if you believe she was "able to get around on the scene and did not appear to be injured all" I would suggest you have a look at the pictures of the smashed Mercedes. Ask yourself what is the most likely outcome of a collision with a concrete column when two occupants of the car were killed outright and a third was critically injured.
Or just ask yourself why never any pictures of her walking around have turned up. we all know that there are unpublished pic of her that show her in the Mercedes. so there were photographers around from the first minute. Do you really believe noone shot a picture of her walking around when she allegedly did that? As there is no reason at all why these potential pics should have been suppressed, they are either there or she didn't walk around. Full stop. Are such pics there?
__________________
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
  #570  
Old 12-16-2006, 07:10 AM
Skydragon's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: London and Highlands, United Kingdom
Posts: 10,945
Princes demand end to Diana conspiracies

Princes William and Harry appealed last night for an end to the speculation surrounding the death of their mother after a three-year investigation demolished claims of a conspiracy to murder her.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...505771,00.html
  #571  
Old 12-16-2006, 07:48 AM
Iluvbertie's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Bathurst, Australia
Posts: 10,194
I am still waiting for answers to my questions about how anyone could have organised an assassination attempt ON THAT PARTICULAR EVENING when the plans changed and they didn't follow the most obvious route home among other questions.

I don't need references to the conspiracy theories as I have been hearing them for 9 years but I want explanations, from the conspiracy supporters, to answer my questions about the logistics needed on that evening.
  #572  
Old 12-16-2006, 10:47 AM
foiegrass's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
Their concern that the last thing she ever saw was the flash from the cameras!
Ohmy. that's horrid. I really do feel sorry for the Princess of Wales. Even in death, she has to face the paparazzi. Read the inquiry thing, personally I don't believe that the Burrell note was fake. I don't believe that Charles would actually murder his wife but... I guess Diana wrote it to express her insecurities.
  #573  
Old 12-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: erin, United States
Posts: 47
here is another web address to read up on if anyone cares to why lots of people, including me, feel it is murder and it does say she was communitcating and that the car was not that badly damaged on her side and she was not waiting to be cut out of the roof of the vehicle. they question every minute misused at the scene of the emergency vehicle and the ride to the hospital and they say that is the reason the photographers were not prosecuted. the fault layed on the drivers and police officers following the ambulance. it was supposed to have police escorts, but the motorcyle driving police officers lost the ambulance that was driving only 6 miles an hour or whatever speed it was driving that it took 40 minutes once they finally removed her from the car to be taken to the hospital. how does one lose a slow moving vehicle? that is another negilgence issue and don't tell me because the stopped to wait for traffic! traffic was stopped already and they had the use of the road freely.

http://www.senderberl.com/diupdate.htm

i will say this that for one thing, it is everyone's right to have an opinion, and if someone believes there is legitamate proof and feel the investigation is a crock, it is their right to say so and that is why this forum topic was created to discuss it, not to slam people who believe it. as far as proof, there is neither proof, other than what could be considered bogus reports from investigations desperately trying to save themselves blame for neglecting to help her, it was an accident or proof it wasn't. it's not possible for so many people to behave so irresponsibly and unprofessionally on that night that they did not follow correct procedures. did you see the katrina disaster in the u.s. when they let all those peole die because the suddenlly forgot procedure? it's looking a lot like the diana situation. this articles says she was speaking and communicating, but i didn't get that far when reading it. i have read others like it where they say she was able to get around.

as far as how they could make a plan of that nature that night, well that was the plan, to at the last minute change cars into an unsafe vehicle, and change all plans made to get her to that area to commit murder on her where her normal people were not there to protect her. it could have been easily preplanned to make all those alterations to the original plans and make it look as if it were an accident.

why don't you think the fayed's were bugged on their security phones and connections? just because she was in the charge of the fayed's does not mean their privacy wasn't being broken in second by second and minute by minute intervals, so if she were to change plans, they made plans around her new plans just as quick and easy. a car accident doesn't have to have a specific place or time, but if it's planned to kill, delay, or harrass someone, it can be made to regardless if it was meant to happen somewhere else. it doesn't matter that they were not where they would normally be because the predators were right behind her where ever she drove and took whatever options they had. there was no need to have a specific place or time in creating an auto accident. it might not have been a plan originally to have the accident in the tunnel, but it was a plan that night to create some kind of accident, or at least i believe it was.

if anything at all is questionable that evening, it should be investigated and it should not be discouraged so loudly. why complain? what are they trying to hide? it was an easy decision being the lights, phones and security cameras all went off near the tunnel just minutes before she crashed and say "wasn't that really fishy?" there must have been a set up of some kind because what are the chances of that happpening anywhere unless someone planned to murder her? anybody following information on where she was going during those last 10 or 15 minutes could have been giving someone else in the communication rooms enough information so that they knew down to the last few minutes that she could not escape where they finally cornered her, that they could get away with turning the phones, video cameras, and lights off then at that minute.

so that is what i believe, and others do too worldwide. they say this is a crock of an investigation and even in poor neighborhoods in big cities they can remove people out of cars and to hospitals with those kinds of injuries in much bette time as they normally do in france. they should ask about others who have been removed from cars with similar injuries how fast it took them to get them into an ambulance. i'll bet it was a much quicker ride.
  #574  
Old 12-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: erin, United States
Posts: 47
i would like to make a small point that many people made princess diana feel insane because of her insecurities and doubts of her safety from the royal family and it doesn't show support of her now that she is dead to keep pushing the murder issue back like it was insane. she felt she was in danger, and ingoring it and making the accident plea look acceptable just fed all that she feared that she would never be heard and her death would go unsolved or misdeclared as an accident. she wrote that in a letter, stated the same ideas to others while she was alive, so how can you say let her lay in peace when she had none due to predators who planned to take her life and did finally take her life? i think she would be proud that scotland yard cared enough for her that they would search every small detail until they found an exact truth, or at least hopefully they do.

i believe the truth will be that she was murdered for what ever reason, but don't think it's disrespectful in any way to investigate. you can't brush things under a rug because you are tired of hearing about them. that doesn't change facts.

you say her children asked that the conspiracy theories laid to rest, but is that what was said to princess diana when she was alive by them? when she was scared for her life almost everyday and asked for help and was told there is no such thing and it's part of your imagination, is that what her children also told her? it is totally disrespectful of them to diregard an important investigation and undermine it as if it were lies. i don't think they have a right to say anything right now because honestly they haven't said anything unil now, which adds more suspicions rather than puts an issue to rest.
  #575  
Old 12-16-2006, 09:53 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Melbourne & Sydney, Australia
Posts: 3,978
blackdaisies,

Have you given thought, that the findings are infact what they are. Diana, Dodi and Henri were victims of a devestating accident, nothing more. I understand that this is not a view you share but at least try and take the findings into consideration.

Quote:
It is everyone's right to have an opinion
Absolutely, and you have as much of a right to express yours, as does anyone.
  #576  
Old 12-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Iluvbertie's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Bathurst, Australia
Posts: 10,194
[quote=blackdaisies]

Thank you for the links to these websites. I did ask for 'credible' sources not just a rehash of the conspiracy theories we have been getting for the last 9 years and you failed to deliver on that but... at least you went to the trouble of posting sites that simply rehash what has been in the press for the last 9 years.


- two versions of how they ended up in the car they did and a press report at that - not new

- look at the title of the website and tell me why you would call it 'credible' - most of these articles were published in the Daily Express - a far from credible source being a tabloid paper

- theory about seat belt being tampered with - published in many papers

- a site dedicated to exposing the New World Order and its ability to control the world - you do realise that these sites also say that the Da Vince Code is accurate and that the Masons are out to take over the world etc - far from 'credible'

- why give two links to the same site - did you think that just putting in a long list of sites would put people off from checking them all?



Quote:
you can't believe anything you are reading........

good luck because you are in for a lot of reading.

I asked for 'credible' sources.

None of these qualify but you should take your own advice - namely 'you can't believe anything you are reading'. I don't because I don't believe everything published in the press - unfortunately you do if these are the best you can come up with.

Did you read the titles of these sites? Did you actually do a simply reliability check? Do you realise that all of these claims have been published in the press which you have said I shouldn't be 'believing'? Guess what - I don't

By the way it wasn't 'a lot of reading' it took about 20 minutes to click on each site and read them. A lot of reading is the 800 page report that analysises all the statements by those both for and against conspiracy theories - try reading it - you will see all of these theories analysed and be able to read the statements for yourself and make up your own mind - you will read what Diana, Dodi, Al Fayed, friends, family etc had to say about the various issues leading up to and after the crash.

That is a credible report because it has considered both points of view and reached its conclusion not just taken one side and considered that side.

I am still waiting for 'credible' sources to support you view - and remember you can't believe everything you read in the press or on the internet - less so on the internet as there are no laws about ensure that what you say on here is accurate - people can write absolutely anything about anyone and there is no legal recourse on the internet so you have to be even more critical of internet sources than those published in the media.
  #577  
Old 12-16-2006, 11:12 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Charleston, SC, United States
Posts: 341
Blackdaisies, I would say that, since you are listing sites and recommending that people read them to understand the claims you are making, you should do the same and read the document that backs up the opposing points of view.

If you haven't read the Paget report, then you don't have a balanced view of the entire case, and your credibility reflects that.
  #578  
Old 12-16-2006, 11:37 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: erin, United States
Posts: 47
i guess i could always just read the prepared and always "honest" government propaganda and think i am well informed like you think you are. you are totally unrealistic to not question the actions of these people considering you are so interested in laying diana to rest. you would think these things that were done to her were appalling like letting her die internally choking in her own blood instead of taking her to the hospital like they should have and blocking her from the benfits most people get like lights, telephones and video of what happened that would benefit her case and prove one way or another, and don't forget the bodies that are stacking up with some being burned to death in their own car associated with that night. you are living in your own world and whining too loud about what you think others are living in.

i'll read the papers you said, and i'll point out every stupid thing they stated that they didn't point out as a "red flag" meaning some stupid mistake they normally would be sitting in prison for. the whole document is probably trash and biased to the accident direction.

i've read better articles and done a lot of research on the internet, and most of these accusations are more realsitic than the original police accident report. they at least explain why they screwed her up so bad, but ignore that while you sit on your high horse waving you english rose postcards like you cared. i can at least read past many stupid mistakes over and over again commited by police officers.
  #579  
Old 12-16-2006, 11:58 PM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,894
I think we can do without the personal attacks on other posters, thank you. Let's keep this discussion civil.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator.
  #580  
Old 12-17-2006, 01:39 AM
Warren's Avatar
Administrator in Memoriam
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 15,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdaisies
.. the whole document is probably trash and biased to the accident direction.
blackdaisies, is this your opinion of the Report before or after you have read it?
__________________

__________________
Seeking information? Check out the extensive Royal A-Z
Closed Thread

Tags
diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, inquest, princess diana


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Most Well-Run Royal Family Freedom Royal Life and Lifestyle 63 01-01-2015 08:11 PM
Did the Queen act appropriately in the days following Diana's death? Duchess Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh 528 09-09-2011 11:49 AM
The Diana Inquest: October 2007 - April 2008 sirhon11234 Diana, Princess of Wales (1961-1997) 1611 04-08-2008 02:35 PM
New books marking the tenth anniversary of Diana's death Hendrik-Jan77 Royal Library 82 10-03-2007 12:12 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit best outfit september brunei royal family catherine middleton style christening of prince oscar coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king carl gustaf king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary and womens rights princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathilde daytime fashion queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:25 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises