The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 03:50 PM
Imperial Majesty

Oh, so he's in on the conspiracy too, is he?

Old 08-21-2006, 11:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
Apparently, half the world was in on that conspiracy.

Old 08-21-2006, 11:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
LOL, he totally is of course!
Old 08-22-2006, 12:32 AM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

Don't laugh. Some people always thinks that if they accuses someone about "having a conspirative mind" (a phrase that is a cliché, since everyone uses it when someone intelligent doubts about official version of things) they are dismissing him/her without any need to said anything more.The reality is that there ARE conspirations in our world, and they were conspirations as long as men and women started to live in this planet. Too sorry if you wants to believe and to trust 100% in what ours governements saids to us and becomes angry with those that doesn't swallow all they said like pills.

Don't forget that free minds are those that DOUBTS about absolute truth. And ever more if those "truths" are uttered by TV , papers and radios that WANTS us to believe this o that.

I will not discuss further more in this subject, so, no need to ban me. I think that, in those questions, the better answer will be the furure itslef. For we'll know what really happened, and not only in Lady Di's case. Truth ALWAYS comes to the surface, and it's impossible to hide it.

Vanesa.
Old 08-22-2006, 10:35 AM
Nobility

I don't have a problem with people who have a 'conspirative mind'. Most of us do, to some extent, and depending on the subject. What I object to is those who will conjure a conspiracy out of thin air, or base it on tabloid fodder, rumor, innuendo...anything but facts.

Now, if the French inquest had revealed three or more CREDIBLE witnesses who said they saw someone lean over the barricade and shine a laser light into Henri Paul's eyes, therefore causing him to lose control of the car, then I would say, yes, that might be evidence of a conspiracy, and I would explore further evidence. But, when the tabloids print that an "unnamed source" witnessed such a thing, without any testimony or hard evidence to back it up, and which then gets passed around from Internet forum to Internet site, etc, etc.-well, I need something a little more solid than just that. And that's just an example of the many unverified rumors about Diana's death.

And by credible witness, I refer to someone who is willing to testify in a court of law under oath, not just on a tabloid magazine show for money.

It's not a matter of 'swallowing what our governments say to us 100%", it's a matter of logic.
Old 08-26-2006, 12:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Some people had claimed that Diana wasn't the real target.But Dodi Al Fayed was. I really don't know what to believe anymore.
Old 08-27-2006, 12:17 AM
Gentry

Post Why Dodi?

I have not heard of the theory that the target was Dodi and not Princess Diana before. Why would they (and who are they?) have been after Dodi? By the way, I am not saying I believe this was a murder.

Lily
Old 08-27-2006, 12:32 AM
Imperial Majesty

I think the reasoning is either someone wanting to damage Mohamed al Fayed and figuring that Dodi would be an easier target than his father, or someone who Dodi owed a lot of money to or something.
Old 08-29-2006, 01:22 AM
Gentry

Thank you Elspeth, although that makes no sense to me at all! Who makes up these things?

Lily
Old 08-29-2006, 01:34 AM
Imperial Majesty

People who want to sell newspapers, conspiracy theorists, and people who just don't want to accept that it was an accident but can't see a plausible reason for anyone to want to kill Diana.
Old 08-29-2006, 05:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

What is the enigma surrounding Diana's death? The press always prints somethin about her death never about her work. I do believe that Diana was murdered but I choose to remember her life not her death.
Old 09-07-2006, 11:12 AM
Aristocracy

P.D. James re. "Diana's mistery"

Prominent thriller writer P.D.James, interviewed at "Festival Letteratura" in Mantova declares "I cannot see any mistery in Lady Diana's death. You can only feel compassion for a young life that ended that way. Lady D was very unhappy, and was a woman with troubles".

Original Italian version of the interview from Corriere della Sera:
LA REGINA DEL GIALLO E LADY D - E di una fine drammatica ma reale ha parlato l’86enne P.D.James quando è stata interpellata, lei regina del giallo, sulla tragica morte di Lady D: «Nella sua scomparsa non vedo nessun giallo – ha commentato -. Non si può provare che pietà per una giovane vita interrotta in questo modo. Lady D era molto infelice, una donna con dei problemi».
http://www.corriere.it/Speciali/Spet...a/index1.shtml

We cannot certainly say that writer P.D. James lacks imagination, a critical eye on facts and a creative mind. But still she cannot see the mistery where there is none. A good lesson for all of us.
Old 09-07-2006, 02:54 PM
Heir Apparent

inquest in new year
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...541482,00.html
Old 09-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Serene Highness

I don´t know what to think of this case, it´all very strange. The choffer was not drunk, the survivor doesn´t remember anything. If they murdered her, if they wanted to get rid of her, they did it very well. In any case Diana became a myth, she will always be young, beautiful and loved.
Old 09-30-2006, 08:49 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
I don´t know what to think of this case, it´all very strange. The choffer was not drunk, the survivor doesn´t remember anything. If they murdered her, if they wanted to get rid of her, they did it very well. In any case Diana became a myth, she will always be young, beautiful and loved.
Where has it been proven that the driver wasn't drunk?
Old 09-30-2006, 08:55 PM
Serene Highness

I saw it in a documentary last month. According to this, that´s not the only doubt the investigators have.
Old 09-30-2006, 10:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosana
I saw it in a documentary last month. According to this, that´s not the only doubt the investigators have.
At this point, a documentary film maker could say anything, since the investigators have not released their findings or published their conclusions. That a documentary says the investigators have doubts is not proof that Henri Paul was not drunk, or even proof that the investigators actually have doubts. It's merely one point of view offered through a medium that can be spliced, diced, edited and have sound bites presented out of context with the unedited statement.

But, okay, if it is true that Henri Paul was not drunk, that doesn't mean it still wasn't an accident. People lose control of cars when they are sober, too. Especially at a high rate of speed in a narrow tunnel while trying to avoid another car in their path.
Old 09-30-2006, 10:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassie
At this point, a documentary film maker could say anything, since the investigators have not released their findings or published their conclusions. That a documentary says the investigators have doubts is not proof that Henri Paul was not drunk, or even proof that the investigators actually have doubts. It's merely one point of view offered through a medium that can be spliced, diced, edited and have sound bites presented out of context with the unedited statement.

But, okay, if it is true that Henri Paul was not drunk, that doesn't mean it still wasn't an accident. People lost control of cars when they are sober, too. Especially at a high rate of speed in a narrow tunnel while trying to avoid another car in their path.
i cant explain!

but i read on websites says the driver is DRUNK! and got killed the Princess of Wales but she little alives and bring to hospital before she dies but the doctors fixes her but its too lates for that! because Diana died come from cardiac attack that why the doctors told press about that when Diana dies on official.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Aristocracy

Henri Paul was drunk;he was a functional alcoholic,able to appear sober,but unfortunatley drunk enough to lack quick reflexes,good judgement...skills necessary for safe driving.We all need to be careful when reading stories about Diana's death;I've noticed a serious lack of good reporting skills in so-called serious journalists,and an even greater lack of skills in these muck-raking "writers."True facts are all what we are waiting for;I tend to believe that Diana died in an accident.She should have been wearing her seatbelt;the bodyguard did and her survived.
Old 10-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Serene Highness

In the videos, H. Paul doesn´t seem to be drunk, he can even tie his shoes perfectly. I don´t believe in journalists, but much less in official stories. If it was an accident or something else, it was not prooved, and 9 years is enough time.

Closed Thread

Tags
diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, inquest, princess diana