The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 07:50 PM

Well that's very well timed I must say. What a lovely thing for the Queen to mull over on her holiday. Has nobody any consideration for her?

Old 07-21-2006, 08:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
sassie, thanks for letting us know. it was so shocking when this girl told that to me, with so many details. is it true, then, that there were photos taken? is the one of diana also fake?
The vivid color image of "Diana" that is published on a certain Internet website is a fake, along with ones of "Dodi" and "Henri Paul". The black and white grainy images that appeared on an American news show a few years ago, and now in Chi Magazine are real.

Old 07-22-2006, 11:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by merchooker
the letter Diana left saying she believed she was going to be killed and it made to look like an accident etc.;.
Princess Diana coroner quits

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22072006/32...ner-quits.html

I suppose some people will now say it is suspicious that he has quit!
Old 07-26-2006, 12:12 AM
Commoner

I think that Diana was assassinated, most definately. I'm sorry, but this is just the way I feel.

There's not a cloud in the sky, it's as blue as your blue goodbye, and I thought that it would rain, the day you went away.
Old 07-26-2006, 12:36 AM
Gentry

sometimes i also feel that she was assassinated but i really cannot see why they murder her. what was the motive?
Old 07-26-2006, 12:43 AM
Commoner

the motive is that she could possibly be carrying a muslim child, or inevitable one day will be, if ever they were serious.

There's not a cloud in the sky, it's as blue as your blue goodbye, and I thought that it would rain, the day you went away.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:01 AM
Imperial Majesty

That was also the case for the two or three years of her considerably more serious affair with Dr Khan, but they never got round to murdering her for it.
Old 07-26-2006, 01:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
That was also the case for the two or three years of her considerably more serious affair with Dr Khan, but they never got round to murdering her for it.
Well said Elspeth. I would have thought that that relationship would have been the pivotal one, not some wild fling (if her close friends are to be believed) with Dodi.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:50 AM
Gentry

what is wrong with having a muslim child... and if its true, it will diminish her appeal to the public. no reason to kill her off
Old 07-26-2006, 07:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtan
what is wrong with having a muslim child... and if its true, it will diminish her appeal to the public. no reason to kill her off
Exactly! No reason for anyone to kill her!
Old 07-26-2006, 02:13 PM
Heir Apparent

The rumours Diana and Dodi were planning to marry are based ONLY on Mr Al Fayed's words, not the most trustworthy source, if you ask me. How come Diana's most trusted and loyal friends didn't know about it?
And even if she did marry Dodi and had 9 muslin kids with him, what exactly would happen? Diana's image would be spoiled, she misght be less-loved by the British poeple but I think that would suit the BRF (apart from William and Harry, who might feel hurt if Diana-bashing started). And why do you think British people would be against any Muslim children of the former Pricess of Wales? She was not a Royal (by birth, I mean). And if the future King of the UK would have a muslin brother or sister or ten muslin brothers and sisters nothing whatsoever would happen. Who in the world was interested in killing Diana? Definitely not the Royal Family. As for other possible interested sides, I am not aware of one.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 07-27-2006, 03:59 AM
Aristocracy

I think she was in the wrong place at the wrong time and it was a terrible accident.

I know all the conspiracy stories and although they are spicy and "sound good" I really don't buy them in the end.

I think Elspeth's point about her serious affair with Dr Khan is an excellent one, no one wanted to kill her then did they? Al Fayed Snr is milking this for all he can get. He is bitter that he has been snubbed by the British Establishment and so he is wringing the juicy "facts" of this story to get as much bite for his buck as he can.

I think it stinks.

I really feel for Prince William & Harry - imagine having to be without your beloved mum and have all THAT crap going on at the same time ... STILL after all this time.

Poor kids.
Old 07-27-2006, 07:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinny
... STILL after all this time.

Poor kids.
That is the point. When it happened they were just kids. Now they are grown men. And STILL they won't let it go! Let their mother (and the icon she became) rest in peace.
Old 07-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Commoner

<<what is wrong with having a muslim child... and if its true, it will diminish her appeal to the public. no reason to kill her off>> quote
Suppose she had the muslim child; they'd have said it was wrong as many people keeps saying now prince william has to marry a woman with lineage .. what's wrong with prince william marring a simple commmoner? I think it has a lot to do with it ... just blue blood ...
Old 07-27-2006, 06:43 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspeth
Excellent point.

To Queen Katharine, even <if> 'they' had wanted to do away with stubborn, too-popular Diana, 'they' would never have resorted to a difficult, if not risky, to accomplish faux accident like the one she died in.

Why? Because it would have been way, way easier, and more effective, to use a different methodology like poisoning her and then leaving the body in i.e. a posh hotel bath tub with a couple of empty pill bottles nearby as well as an empty bottle of vodka. It would have looked like a suicide, a la Paula Yates. It would have been easier to get away with, because they could have used the argument that Diana was lonely and had other psychological issues.

You conspiracy believers give way way too much credit for government organizations such as the British Mi5. These organizations are not the Borg, rather an amalgam of human talent, and as we all know from working in organizations, most companies and government agencies aren't nearly as well organized as some of us would like to believe.

Also, as for the motive, there really wasn't any, as Elspeth and Trinny pointed out. Diana was a great woman, but let's not overestimate her post-divorce importance to Britain. She was a socialite, and an effective one, but killing this high-profile tabloid favorite would have been an extremely risky thing to get away with, it wouldn't have been worth it.

And, Queen Katharine, I don't mean to jettison the 'way you feel' about this, but what exactly do you base these feelings on? Who, in other words, would be your prime suspect?
Old 07-28-2006, 01:38 AM
Nobility

diana's affair with dodi wasn't meant to be serious. even the person she confided in - the butler guy said so in his book.
Old 07-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Aristocracy

<<<diana's affair with dodi wasn't meant to be serious. even the person she confided in - the butler guy said so in his book.>>>

Diana confided in Paul Burrell and I believe Diana was just having a summer fling. She had finally taken control of her life and she just wanted to have some fun on hre summer holidays and the person she hapened to spend it with was Dodi.
I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.- Princess Diana
Old 08-16-2006, 07:10 PM
Commoner

I'm not sure whether this point has been raised already, but Al Fayed Snr has a concrete interest in keeping the conspiracy-theory alive: as owner of the Ritz Hotel he is eventually accountable for the poor management of Diana's security during the night of the accident.
Al Fayed may have to refund the Spencer's family if it is proved that Diana's cause of death was a car accident due to his security's staff lack of common sense. And it would probably be a big refund.
If anybody has more details re. the judicial action started by the Spencers against Al Fayed, they would be worthy to see.

Re. the Royal Coroner's resignation from the case, well, it would certainly deserve a closer look. Did he realise that his time was fully booked just now? Maybe he was facing too much pressure on many sides, who knows.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

Diana wasn't pregnant, mortuary manager claims

LONDON (AFP) - Princess Diana was not pregnant when she died in a Paris car crash nine years ago this month, says the manager of the London mortuary where her post-mortem examination took place.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060819...t_060819102245
Old 08-19-2006, 12:34 PM
Aristocracy

I belive that. Diaawouldn't have been able to be pregnant because a friend she had seen a couple weeks before she died said Diaan had gotten her period when visiting her. So she wouldn't have been able to be pregnant and I don't think Diana wouuld have had another child since in my opinion Diana and Dodi were just having a summer fling but Dodi may have thought their relationship to be something more.

I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.- Princess Diana
Closed Thread

Tags
diana princess of wales, diana's death and funeral, inquest, princess diana