Run-up to the inquest into Diana's death

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the enigma surrounding Diana's death? The press always prints somethin about her death never about her work. I do believe that Diana was murdered but I choose to remember her life not her death.

P.D. James re. "Diana's mistery"

Prominent thriller writer P.D.James, interviewed at "Festival Letteratura" in Mantova declares "I cannot see any mistery in Lady Diana's death. You can only feel compassion for a young life that ended that way. Lady D was very unhappy, and was a woman with troubles".

Original Italian version of the interview from Corriere della Sera:
LA REGINA DEL GIALLO E LADY D - E di una fine drammatica ma reale ha parlato l’86enne P.D.James quando è stata interpellata, lei regina del giallo, sulla tragica morte di Lady D: «Nella sua scomparsa non vedo nessun giallo – ha commentato -. Non si può provare che pietà per una giovane vita interrotta in questo modo. Lady D era molto infelice, una donna con dei problemi».
http://www.corriere.it/Speciali/Spettacoli/2006/Mantova/index1.shtml

We cannot certainly say that writer P.D. James lacks imagination, a critical eye on facts and a creative mind. But still she cannot see the mistery where there is none. A good lesson for all of us.:winkiss:

I don´t know what to think of this case, it´all very strange. The choffer was not drunk, the survivor doesn´t remember anything. If they murdered her, if they wanted to get rid of her, they did it very well. In any case Diana became a myth, she will always be young, beautiful and loved.

rosana said:
I don´t know what to think of this case, it´all very strange. The choffer was not drunk, the survivor doesn´t remember anything. If they murdered her, if they wanted to get rid of her, they did it very well. In any case Diana became a myth, she will always be young, beautiful and loved.

Where has it been proven that the driver wasn't drunk?

I saw it in a documentary last month. According to this, that´s not the only doubt the investigators have.

rosana said:
I saw it in a documentary last month. According to this, that´s not the only doubt the investigators have.
At this point, a documentary film maker could say anything, since the investigators have not released their findings or published their conclusions. That a documentary says the investigators have doubts is not proof that Henri Paul was not drunk, or even proof that the investigators actually have doubts. It's merely one point of view offered through a medium that can be spliced, diced, edited and have sound bites presented out of context with the unedited statement.

But, okay, if it is true that Henri Paul was not drunk, that doesn't mean it still wasn't an accident. People lose control of cars when they are sober, too. Especially at a high rate of speed in a narrow tunnel while trying to avoid another car in their path.

Last edited:
sassie said:
At this point, a documentary film maker could say anything, since the investigators have not released their findings or published their conclusions. That a documentary says the investigators have doubts is not proof that Henri Paul was not drunk, or even proof that the investigators actually have doubts. It's merely one point of view offered through a medium that can be spliced, diced, edited and have sound bites presented out of context with the unedited statement.

But, okay, if it is true that Henri Paul was not drunk, that doesn't mean it still wasn't an accident. People lost control of cars when they are sober, too. Especially at a high rate of speed in a narrow tunnel while trying to avoid another car in their path.

i cant explain!

but i read on websites says the driver is DRUNK! and got killed the Princess of Wales but she little alives and bring to hospital before she dies but the doctors fixes her but its too lates for that! because Diana died come from cardiac attack that why the doctors told press about that when Diana dies on official.

Henri Paul was drunk;he was a functional alcoholic,able to appear sober,but unfortunatley drunk enough to lack quick reflexes,good judgement...skills necessary for safe driving.We all need to be careful when reading stories about Diana's death;I've noticed a serious lack of good reporting skills in so-called serious journalists,and an even greater lack of skills in these muck-raking "writers."True facts are all what we are waiting for;I tend to believe that Diana died in an accident.She should have been wearing her seatbelt;the bodyguard did and her survived.

In the videos, H. Paul doesn´t seem to be drunk, he can even tie his shoes perfectly. I don´t believe in journalists, but much less in official stories. If it was an accident or something else, it was not prooved, and 9 years is enough time.

rosana said:
In the videos, H. Paul doesn´t seem to be drunk, he can even tie his shoes perfectly. I don´t believe in journalists, but much less in official stories. If it was an accident or something else, it was not prooved, and 9 years is enough time.

I'm afraid your logic doesn't hold water.

If it was a murder, it was also not proved and 9 years is enough time to prove a murder. Actually no evidence points more to an accident than to a murder.

Even if H. Paul wasn't drunk, he still could have had an accident by driving faster than he had the capability to handle the car.

rosana said:

He was a functioning alcoholic-that he doesn't seem to be drunk doesn't mean he wasn't.

If you don't believe in journalists, and even less in official reports, than exactly what do you base your opinions on?

How drunk, really, does one have to be to crash a car?

wymanda said:
Does anyone ever think about the trauma that Diana's fragile state of mind put Charles through?? Also, what damage did she do to William by pouring all of her woes and delusions onto him??
You know, I'm sorry but i have a hard time mustering any sympathy for the 32 year old 'most elegible bachelor in the world' who cold bloodedly selected and married 'the appropiate girl from an appropiate family' who was 18 years old when he proposed to her!' Woes and delusions'? I think events have borne out tha he was in love with Camilla the entire time! Those of us who are conservative call the married woman that a married man is sleeping with his mistress! That is the reality! Did it ever occur to you that Diana's 'fragile state of mind' was caused by Charles adultery and duplicity? How convenient that the 5'11" blonde broodmare/roadblock is no longer an impediment, now that she provided the heirs to the throne that Camilla was not suitable to do so.

Thank you for your thoughts, Scooter, but the post you're responding to is a couple of years old now, and we're trying to keep the thread on the topic of the inquest into Diana's death, not the Charles-Camilla-Diana triangle. We've had threads on that topic before, and they've invariably descended into irretrievable mayhem so we're not keen to go there again.

Please feel free to post your thoughts about the inquest.

sassie said:
He was a functioning alcoholic-that he doesn't seem to be drunk doesn't mean he wasn't.

If you don't believe in journalists, and even less in official reports, than exactly what do you base your opinions on?

How drunk, really, does one have to be to crash a car?

I am fairly sure that a psychopharmacologist will give/have given evidence in this case. I am not one, but I've read enough of their reports to know that a middle aged man with a history of many years of regular moderate alcohol consumption - a seasoned drinker to some, an alcoholic to others - can build up a tolerance to alcohol. Such a person can drink amounts that are enough to impair the skills he needs to drive safely at speed, but otherwise function normally and not give anyone a hint that he had been drinking and therefore should not drive. He could certainly tie up his shoe laces. He could probably drive quite well in "normal" situations that did not present any challenges, and maybe even drive at speed if he's used to it, as long as nothing happened that required him to take quick, accurate, evasive/ corrective action in response to something like the sudden appearance before him of a white Fiat.

Something interesting:

From Royalty Magazine:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]06 Oct., 2006[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]
New evidence adds weight to Princess Diana conspiracy theories​
The speculation and rumours surrounding the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, Dodi Al Fayed and driver Henri Paul had an eye-opening addition from record producer Jacques Morel. The account given by the Frenchman, who has written a book about his experiences on the night of August 31, 1997, was considered so significant that Scotland Yard flew him to London and interviewed him over a period of three days.
Quoted in the Daily Mail, Mr Morel recalled driving home with his wife and seeing “a dozen shady figures” on the opposite side of the Alma Tunnel carriageway – the side on which Princess Diana's car entered the tunnel: "They were all standing in a long line. The sight was unforgettable. The pavement is less than 30cm (12in) wide and next to fast traffic. They would have been breathing in petrol fumes and it was very dirty down there. It was certainly not a sensible place to stand around.” Mr Morel recalls a huge bang and a flash of light, after which the tunnel filled with white smoke. He got out of his car and rushed toward the scene of the crash. He saw Princess Diana and Henri Paul both unconscious in the car, and then a white Fiat Uno being driven away.
Mr Morel believes that Henri Paul was in someway involved in the incident and this account strongly suggests that the route the party took was known in advance. It is certainly a dramatic addition to what is now a huge body of evidence collected by ‘Operation Paget', the inquiry headed by Lord Stevens, which has now taken around 1,500 witness statements.
http://www.royalty-magazine.com

Mathilde1286 said:
Something interesting:

From Royalty Magazine:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]06 Oct., 2006[/FONT]

New evidence adds weight to Princess Diana conspiracy theories​
The speculation and rumours surrounding the death of Diana, Princess of Wales, Dodi Al Fayed and driver Henri Paul had an eye-opening addition from record producer Jacques Morel.

I wonder why he didn't come forward with his information directly after the crash. Why now? As long as I don't get a real believable explanation for this, I won't believe a word of it.

So far I'm failing to see any connection between that bizarre long line of shady figures standing squished against the wall on that 12" pavement, the White Fiat, and Henri Paul.

And what happened to the shady figures? If the sight was "unforgettable", he must have noticed what they did next.

The fact Scotland Yard interviewed him is of no particular significance, IMO. Once they knew he was out there saying he had been in the tunnel, they'd have to interview him.

I await the official findings with interest.

Well, seeing as how we all know the Illuminati masterminded the event, it shouldn't be surprising that they sent representatives along to supervise...:rolleyes:

That article's at a members-only site, sirhon. Perhaps you could tell us what it's about since most of our members won't be able to read it.

oh i'am sorry the article was about a body mix-up in the crash.
French officials have reportedly admitted mistaking DIANA, PRINCESS OF WALES' lover DODI FAYED's body with their driver HENRI PAUL following their fatal car crash in 1997. Forensic pathologist PROFESSOR DOMINIQUE LECOMTE faces an investigation over the mix-up after it emerged she confused the identity numbers of the bodies. Lecomte gave Paul the number 2146, but this number had already been assigned to Fayed. It is now feared the blunder meant blood samples, which in Paul's case proved that he was highly intoxicated with alcohol and drugs, in fact belonged to someone else. A lawyer who has worked on the case since the tragic event occurred, says, "This terrible error illustrated exactly how over-worked and inefficient many of the staff had become. "When you're dealing with the death of the mother of the future King of Britain (PRINCE WILLIAM) this is totally unacceptable. Worst of all it was one of a series of mistakes which have compromised all the initial evidence." He adds, "The first 24 hours after any tragedy is crucial for gathering the best evidence. In this respect, the French failed to do their job properly." Intense scrutiny has surrounded the Paris crash investigation, with Dodi Fayed's father MOHAMED AL FAYED claiming his son and Diana's death was planned by British authorities

sirhon11234 said:
oh i'am sorry the article was about a body mix-up in the crash.
French officials have reportedly admitted mistaking DIANA, PRINCESS OF WALES' lover DODI FAYED's body with their driver HENRI PAUL
Has this story been published by any mainstream journal or newspaper? Or is it just an unattributed and unsourced article found on the internet?
Blood tests produce a range of information, including the blood type (and crosschecking is a simple procedure), and surely more than one blood sample would have been analysed.

But do any of you actually believe this article ? Because I'am kinda speechless.

sirhon11234 said:
But do any of you actually believe this article ? Because I'am kinda speechless.

I might believe that the numbers were mixed - with all the mayhem that night it could have happened. But even if it did happen, there is no reason to believe that the blood samples weren't that of the driver.
I guess they are going to have a second test to prove that. I think we will all have to wait for some sort of official announcement (if any will be made until 2007).

Avalon said:
I might believe that the numbers were mixed - with all the mayhem that night it could have happened. But even if it did happen, there is no reason to believe that the blood samples weren't that of the driver.
I guess they are going to have a second test to prove that. I think we will all have to wait for some sort of official announcement (if any will be made until 2007).

The fact that they put Paul's blood samples in an unguarded fridge doesn't seem right. And they didn't take a DNA sample to verifty the blood sample, so they could have taken blood from Doda thinking it was Paul and not even know it.

possible

CasiraghiTrio said:
The fact that they put Paul's blood samples in an unguarded fridge doesn't seem right. And they didn't take a DNA sample to verifty the blood sample, so they could have taken blood from Doda thinking it was Paul and not even know it.
That could be possibly true Casaraghi Trio.

CasiraghiTrio said:
The fact .....
That's just it, it is yet another allegation, not proven fact!

Am I the only person who is suspicious of these latest allegations and, let's not forget, witnesses. So many years after the fact and suddenly they remember...they did something or saw something earthshattering in its importance to the investigation. :dizzy:

Let's not forget these allegations and witnesses are in support of murder allegations, which to my mind makes them at best unbelieveable and at worst vicious attempts to pervert the course of justice.:sick:

MARG said:
That's just it, it is yet another allegation, not proven fact!

Am I the only person who is suspicious of these latest allegations and, let's not forget, witnesses. So many years after the fact and suddenly they remember...they did something or saw something earthshattering in its importance to the investigation. :dizzy:

Let's not forget these allegations and witnesses are in support of murder allegations, which to my mind makes them at best unbelieveable and at worst vicious attempts to pervert the course of justice.:sick:

No, you are not the only one. The sentence "French officials have reportedly..." makes the account suspect. The lawyer, naturally, is unnamed, and the fact that Lecomte is facing investigation shows that nothing has been proven as fact-since that is the very purpose of any investigation.

The media jumps the gun....again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom